Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Potential SWDC Xbox 360 NCAA Dynasty

We were talking about it in the other thread, move the discussion to here. I really don't want to run it but I will if no one else steps up. I'd much rather see a more organized person run it.

So if you are interested post here.

SWDC NCAA Football 2009 MAC Online Dynasty

MAC East
Akron-
Bowling Green-
Buffalo- Canadian_kid16 (V3to87)
Kent State-
Miami (OH)-
Ohio-
Temple-

MAC West
Ball State- Charm City Birdgang (Buddha Brown)
Central Michigan- the_legend_killer (Stroke11BB)
Eastern Michigan-
Northern Illinois-
Toledo-
Western Michigan- tjsunstein (TPSJ530)

Last edited by ccB : 01-20-2009 at 08:27 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in. Like I said there, I'd run it, I just haven't before, but know enough about how the game works that I think I could do it. So i'm in, and as I said before my preference is for mid-major or lower.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are doing conference USA, I'd like to use Memphis.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

So what will we be using? MAC? WAC? C-USA? other? I'd be up for any, If I had to choose one I'd probably go with MAC.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My NAT is closed and my live can suck sometimes too everyone would lag if they played me... I want to do this, but I probably couldn't be in the same conference as everyone, so there wouldn't be much of a point. :(

Someone could probably test it by playing against me and checking my connection if you really need another guy, otherwise I probably won't be involved.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, we can give it a little bit of time (I'm available for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow to set it up) so we can wait and see if we get a good amount of people in it. My preference would be as listed below (From most to least):

MAC, WAC, Mountain West, Sun Belt,Conference USA
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in, gamertag in sig. Ill go with Rice.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
My NAT is closed and my live can suck sometimes too everyone would lag if they played me... I want to do this, but I probably couldn't be in the same conference as everyone, so there wouldn't be much of a point. :(

Someone could probably test it by playing against me and checking my connection if you really need another guy, otherwise I probably won't be involved.
I thought closed NAT's worked against people with Open NAT's? Maybe I am just talking out of my ass.

Everyone interested post your Gamertag.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need to get this game and be Rutgers if this goes down
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i need to get this game and be Rutgers if this goes down
You'd ruin them. :)

Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down to play. My gamertag is the nrk. Two words ^^.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I thought closed NAT's worked against people with Open NAT's? Maybe I am just talking out of my ass.

Everyone interested post your Gamertag.
Yeah I have no idea. A lot of times though it says that I can't join a game with friends because of my NAT type, so this is looking out of the question for me...

:(
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Alright, good to see some action. I'm assuming we'd want to be in the same conference, but which one if possible? As we stated before, it seems the preference is mid-majors, so which conference would it be? My preferences are already posted.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

You can also do custom conferences I believe. So if a conference isn't agreed upon we could make our own.

If we do Mid Majors I prefer MAC, Mountain West, Sun belt, Wac, C-USA.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Big Sky! I don't really have a preference.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably do it
Old 01-20-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'd probably do it
The more the merrier!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do it, my gamertag is V3to87

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

Well, I'll tell you what we'll do. Most people don't seem to care the conference, and those that do seem to like the MAC, so we're gonna go with the Mid-American Conference.

I pick Central Michigan.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'mma call Buffalo then if thats what we're doing

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Shotty Western Michigan.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Ill take Ball State...
Old 01-20-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

CCBG, since you started this thread you can paste what I post below at the 1st post if you want to, it's just a list of who is who. Gamertag in ()

SWDC NCAA Football 2009 MAC Online Dynasty

MAC East
Akron-
Bowling Green- nrk (nrk)
Buffalo- Canadian_kid16 (V3to87)
Kent State-
Miami (OH)-
Ohio- Menardo75 (Menard77)
Temple- HinesWardJr (sch28)

MAC West
Ball State- Im_A_Romosexual (TurboPapelbon)
Central Michigan- the_legend_killer (Stroke11BB)
Eastern Michigan-
Northern Illinois- Zyro_1014 (Zyro1014)
Toledo- Wo_oT88 (Wootizzle88)
Western Michigan- tjsunstein (TPSJ530)

Last edited by the_legend_killer : 01-24-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Ill take Ball State...
Ball 's in your face' State

Old 01-20-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in TurboPapelbon

would've LOVED BSU, but I'll take Akron
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote