Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-23-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who wants a sig by yours truly?

Who wants a sig by yours truly? If I have time, I'll try it, but no promises. Most likely will be simple like my current one.

Mine:

E-Man:

UPSTATS:

leroyisgod:

LongHornsLegend:

LizardState:

Last edited by D-Unit : 05-04-2009 at 12:46 AM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you do a little something with these two pics?

I'd be pretty grateful.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you hook me up with a Brian Orakpo sig?
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:13 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Can you do a little something with these two pics?

I'd be pretty grateful.
Eh... whipped this up real quick... Hope it's ok. Kinda tired.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:15 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you did a pretty good job there.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great job with E-Man's! Think you could make me a new D Ware sig?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

That's awesome dude! Thanks man.

Old 04-24-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's pretty sick, especially if it was fast lol...I like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I like making sigs that have a good idea to it...

For Orakpo and Ware sigs... gimme ideas. Longhorns, you want something?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
That's awesome dude! Thanks man.
Haha... You gave me neg rep for that. LOL. Doesn't matter. Just thought that was funny.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

the reason I gave that pic of Ware is cause its just before a pass rush. As far as ideas, I guess like "the calm before the storm" I dont know. lol , something to that effect.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Haha... You gave me neg rep for that. LOL. Doesn't matter. Just thought that was funny.
I did? Awww man my bad. lol I never give neg rep. I'll give you + rep. lol

Old 04-24-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love a Barber & Felix sig...thunder and lightning or something like that.
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

O-Sack-Po! with a sweet pic of him knocking Bradford out!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

What about a Michael Hamlin sig, I can go ahead and jump on the ban wagon.

Or, a pic of Ken Hamlin on one side and Michael Hamlin on the other, with the caption It's HAMLIN Time....

Wow, how dumb is that!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post

Or, a pic of Ken Hamlin on one side and Michael Hamlin on the other, with the caption It's HAMLIN Time....

Wow, how dumb is that!!!
Got an idea for you. I'll do yours next, but not today...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I world like Jason Williams Sig with the instruction how to copy & place.
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcirc View Post
I world like Jason Williams Sig with the instruction how to copy & place.
I made you a sig before... where is it?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I made you a sig before... where is it?
No, you rejected my request.
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'll get someone a new sig tonight.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post

Wow, how dumb is that!!!
Not sure what to make of this... had fun with the concept though. ha.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I'd love a Barber & Felix sig...thunder and lightning or something like that.
Gonna do this one next. Except I'm gonna add Choice in there. Thrash, Smash & Dash!!! Been waiting to get a nickname made for them!

nrc, Jason Williams doesn't have good pics. bigmac, i don't just wanna make a ware sig. I'll do a ware one, but it's gotta have a creative twist to it. Otherwise I get bored or uninspired.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, I'm in need of a sig and I haven't had a Dallas one in ages. My favorite Cowboys in order are currently:

Witten
Ware
Barber
Romo

Don't have any specific ideas really.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Actually I'd love a sig of Scandrick and Jenkins in it, no rush though, you can finish up everyone else who is first but I would have to change this Orakpo since he's a Skin now lol.

I don't know what would be the best picture for either, but if you could just fit in a picture of each guy somewhere in the sig and put "watch us turn our swag on" somewhere in the sig in a clean font it would be much appreciated.

No rush, but if you can squeeze me in at some point be appreciated.

This chic showed up while searching for Jenkins though ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmmm, this sig seems a bit familiar ;) J/k D-U. That sig is tight.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote