Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't be upset with that one bit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think in the 2nd we go either Sintim, Meredith, or suprise pick Michael Johnson. I want Sintim because he brings that 3-4 knowledge with him and he is a solid player
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want English!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definately the pick we needed right there. Although, I'm not going to lie, I kind of came to terms with the possibility of Crabtree.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No English
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhh man I would have nabbed Michael Crabtree. It hurts to see him go past Green bay.

Still Raji was a need. They drafted a mountain to anchor the middle for years to come, let's hope he does just that. Celebrate with a BK Gilbert Burger?

Last edited by Whistler6 : 04-25-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJ Raji a great pick, though I thought Pickett could have held the middle and Orakpo would have had more impact.

Tying this in with Scott's mock, to pair with Raji, howabout Everette Brown or Connor Barwin in R2, then a CB and TE Chase Coffman in R3? I'd be pretty stoked. The only thing better might be if an OT of note fell to R3, but I like the guys on the roster right now, so I'm not as worried about the OT.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browser issue, please delete second post.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
BJ Raji a great pick, though I thought Pickett could have held the middle and Orakpo would have had more impact.

Tying this in with Scott's mock, to pair with Raji, howabout Everette Brown or Connor Barwin in R2, then a CB and TE Chase Coffman in R3? I'd be pretty stoked. The only thing better might be if an OT of note fell to R3, but I like the guys on the roster right now, so I'm not as worried about the OT.
Agree...Orakpo would have had more immediate impact (IMO). Gonna be fun to watch how Crabtree, Raji, and Orakpo pan out because I wanted all 3 haha

Old 04-25-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

Nice that Ted stayed on script and didn't do anything wacky. I'm interested to see how Bey-Whatever does in Oakland versus Crabtree after the Al Davis special. Poor Raiders fans. TT might do the trade back thing, the small school thing and the "Who?" thing, but at least every decision is not dictated by the stopwatch...
Old 04-25-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Wallzy
Rookie

Wallzy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Late to the party today - thrilled about Raji, ready to embrace the new defensive scheme. Really surprised Oher is still there.

Percy Harvin really, really scares me for Minnesota. Could be the steal of the draft.
Wallzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

Really? I am LMFAO at Vikes taking yet another R1 WR, especially with Oher or Britton there to fill the gap at RT. I find that as funny as the Lions taking the next Bubba Franks, again with Oher and Britton available.

Other than the Bears getting Cutler, I'm pretty happy with this draft for the NFC Norte.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oher going past Detroit and Minnesota for Pettigrew and Harving is awesome. If Oher keeps slipping I'd be in favor of a trade up to get him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Wallzy
Rookie

Ya, i really like Oher and he was 7th on my Packer board, but Harvin has the potential to be scary. If they figure out how to use him, then that O could be really explosive.

Of course, Baltimore snags Oher. Ozzie Newsome might be the best in the business.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallzy View Post
Ya, i really like Oher and he was 7th on my Packer board, but Harvin has the potential to be scary. If they figure out how to use him, then that O could be really explosive.

Of course, Baltimore snags Oher. Ozzie Newsome might be the best in the business.
Oher definitely has everything you could want physically, but...But that learning disability has to be an issue. I know it's tough to talk about, but the most important O-line position is LT.

And if your LT has troubles learning the scheme, thinking on his feet in certain situations, etc it would be an issue.

I'll stick with Raji
=)

Old 04-25-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harvin has so many red flags...he has bust written all over him. Pac-man esque career hopefully, for Packer fans.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade up! Brown?

Old 04-25-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, I was kind of thinking we might do this, but for who?

Hitman D

Packystan
Rookie

Packystan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Packystan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Clay Matthews!
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clay Matthews is a solid choice

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Meh, no complaints.

Old 04-25-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Green Bay trades up, UP! Love the pick, love it love it love it.

The only thing that bothers me is that Green Bay will now have 2 white guys rushing the passer as OLB. Kampman and Mathews. Haha jk.

Old 04-25-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

color me the happiest packer fan on the board after the matthews pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Thompson never ceases to amaze me.

Hitman D

Old 04-25-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Wallzy
Rookie

Could be a better fit than Ev Brown since we have one true DE transitioning in Kampman. Alright, I'm on board! Excited to get these guys into the new defence.