Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but seriously Nas' verse on Verbal Intercourse :

Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets
Live on the run, police paying me to give in my gun
Trick my Wisdom, with the system that imprisoned my son
Smoke a gold leaf I hold heat, nonchalantly
I'm grungy, but things I do is real it never haunts me
while, funny style niggaz roll in the pile
Rooster heads profile on a bus to Riker's Isle
Holdin weed inside they ***** with they minds on the
pretty things in life, props is a true thug's wife
It's like a cycle, niggaz come home, some'll go in
Do a bullet, come back, do the same **** again
From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Pun- Wrong Ones

(Pun's verse is the 2nd verse, start at 2:00)

Cannibalism is livin in my metabolism
Givin em spasms and aneurisms at baby baptisms
That's all my thugs thinkin bout, drinkin your blood
Boriquans love flooded rugs bloody and bloated mugs
Leavin the reverand decap' and severn when I'm beheadin
The Armageddeon is lettin demons, heathens in Heaven
Goin back to spiritual ritual times
What you gon' find - shiftings of Satan in critical bind
Nevermind, I do that often, I've risen often
Bust out my coffin, I'm a livin abortion
Battled the Devil and deaded his demons
Trained other beings to be in his different levels of Hell,
still screamin
Seein bodies bloody and babies bloated corroded
Know the Chinese exploded
Know they run with Gotti who know it (check it)
I never run I never ran, the fattest motherfuckin man
I roll with Cuban makin junk to jams
That's all I'm knowin and I'm never kneed
All on your soul I feed, I'm lettin punk ************* bleed
****** with me, better hide yo' seed
Better think twice, before you ride on me
Cause I'ma lift your weight,
then I'm droppin you in the incinerator
Then I'm hittin the hospital and poppin two in the incubator
That's how we do it pana, hardcore, no more goo-goo ga-ga
Oh I'm sorry pa-pa, was you the da-da?

Last edited by TheFinisher : 12-17-2010 at 10:43 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another one of my favorite verses of all time, the first verse in this song. It is super ****** up, but I love it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Haha god you are just a gem. What a quality person. America's finest, ladies and gentleman!
I'm a piece of ******* **** you think I don't know that? **** off.
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESVAburnout View Post
Yes I'm sipping right now because I've had a long ******* day, laugh if you want, I'm seriously not the person to **** with. I been walking through bitches all day at the mall trying to get someone to bump into me. And you know what? I wasn't going to stop. I'm not in the ******* mood.

It was a picture of 15k I happen to have. I grow 30-40 pounds every season and sell it for 2k a key(2.2 pounds) due to my remote location. It's easy to grow 60-80 plants. Maybe you need to understand the stuff he is saying to feel it.
Quote:
These posts are so full of win.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Least you guys make me crack a grin instead of all this passion I'm filled with.
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Least you guys make me crack a grin instead of all this passion I'm filled with.
Ahhhh.......?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure whether to + rep or - rep.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Successful troll is successful.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
What are everybodies favorite verses out there?
I know i don't post in here often, but i've listened to rap and hip-hop for a good portion of my life, haven't really been keeping up these past few years though. Any comments/opinions are welcome!

Krayzie Bone in Ridin Dirty

Chamillionaire in Hot Girl (chopped)

Lupe on Swang on 'em

Tupac's first verse in Ambitions As A Rider

Tupac's first verse in All Eyez On Me

Snoop Dogg and Warren G's verses in Ain't No Fun

Dre's second verse in Forgot About Dre

Wi$h Bone in Tha Crossroads

Bushwick Bill in Mind Playing Tricks On Me

50's verse in G'd Up

Game's second verse in Westside Story

All of Game's How We Do

Ludacris in Gossip Folks

Ludacris in Oh

Ludacris in Sugar (gimme some)

Ludacris in Freaky Girl Remix

Ludacris in We Got Them Guns

I'll post more later, this takes time to think.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of my favorite verses are:

BIG in Notorious Thugs
2Pac's first in Thugz Mansion
Old 12-17-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I really like the new Weezy song. Hopefully we get more of that for Carter IV instead of boo boo girly autotune songs.

What he really needs to do is drop a mixtape already.
For realz, playa. Just listened to it for the first time like an hour ago and haven't stopped. And I'd love a new mixtape too, free music without even having to break the law FTW.

Also my favourite line from the new song has to be "Real G's move in silence like lasagna!" When I first heard it, I was like what, lasagna? Then I saw it written and it's like, bricks were shat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
For realz, playa. Just listened to it for the first time like an hour ago and haven't stopped. And I'd love a new mixtape too, free music without even having to break the law FTW.

Also my favourite line from the new song has to be "Real G's move in silence like lasagna!" When I first heard it, I was like what, lasagna? Then I saw it written and it's like, bricks were shat.
Yeah, I love that line. Classic Wayne.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

My favourite part of 6' 7":

"Two ****** at the same time, synchronized swimmers got the girl twisted ’cause she open when you twist her, never met the *****, but I **** her like I missed her, life is the *****, and death is her sister sleep is the cousin, what a ******* family picture"

As for my fav verse in any song im goona say J-Cole in "Lights Please".
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
My favourite part of 6' 7":

"Two ****** at the same time, synchronized swimmers got the girl twisted ’cause she open when you twist her, never met the *****, but I **** her like I missed her, life is the *****, and death is her sister sleep is the cousin, what a ******* family picture"

As for my fav verse in any song im goona say J-Cole in "Lights Please".
J Cole is so awesome. Underrated.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
J Cole is so awesome. Underrated.
You sir have gone way up on the list of my favourite posters on this site lol. Can't wait until he drops his debut album.

Thought I would post the lyrics from "Lights Please" since they are so awesome:

"Yeah, uh
I had this little bad thing something like them tens.
she gave a ***** mad brain something like The wiz.
but you see the sad things ****** with her is, is the chick ain't even have brains dummy like a *****, so I try to show her.
about the world and about just who we really are.
and where we've come and how we still have to go really far
like baby look at how we lived broke on the boulevard, but all she ever want me to do is unhook her bra.
then all I really want is for her to go down low, before you know it she wet enough to get drowned slow
And all that deep **** I was previously down for, replaced by freak **** I am currently down for
You see I peeped it ***** is power, that proud feeling we get knowing that ***** is ours.
And how it, feels to feel that feeling you feeling when you be drilling that ****, got her saying "you be killing that ****".
and all the pain the world cause, she be healing that ****, and nah that ain't your girl dog but you be feeling that chick and you just wanna tell her everything she might need but in the mean time it's lights please, lights please, lights please"
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

It seriously is one of my actual favorite songs. This song can never be overplayed.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Pun - Twinz Deep Cover 98
B.I.G.- The Wickedest Freestyle
Jay-Z - Meet The Parents
Vinnie Paz - Age Of Sacred Terror
Stylez P.- My Gun

...........I gotta do a bit of introspection before I can make a list of actual favorite lines, but those tracks popped into my head immediately
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J Cole is the man. Graduated from my college actually and came back and put on a sweet concert last year.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

That is awesome dude, what college?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse I got blood on my dick cuz I ****** a corpse a nasty ***** when u pass me ***** look me in my e Tell me to my ****** face that u ready to die U be a dead mutha***** red mutha ***** Don't be stupid you heard what I said mutha ***** Who shot u ohhh ***** like u don't know tickin you for your doe while I'm ****** your broke h Yo don't u get the picture niggaz can't touch me Cuz I don't give a **** G I'll get u touched B I got choice ripple my slug'll take apart a door And enuf crazy niggaz behind me to start a war So what u want ***** help me is about your best hen I'm finished Red Cross couldn't clean up the mes Cuz in the dark u ain't nothin but a lil ***** But if you've been thinkin about that **** u did You wouldn't have brought the joint wit u kid I might have to get u kid and split your wig wit a mac bring beef to niggaz and string them out like spaghetti U ain't ready lord can u stand how I'm bringin it I'm givin it is how I'm livin it so I'm swingin it Red dot on your head cuz you's in mid range Red dot on your chest opens up your rib cage,

Main reason I like this verse is how awesome and grimey it starts out...

Last edited by trkaline : 12-17-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:10 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to see Wu-Tang tomorrow night, so cised.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Going to see Wu-Tang tomorrow night, so cised.
Man...I missed them last time they came to town... I won't let that happen again...
Old 12-18-2010, 02:57 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Tonight I got super not down and wrote two pretty sick verses to some instrumentals.

Kickin it on the Love Sack now
Burnin that blunt keep it passin round
I'm from the STC gettin upward bound
High as a shuttle, my mind's lost not found
Reality's a dam that restricts the flow
of the river of my mind and the essence of my soul
Close your eyes and imagine that you died and went to heaven
Break from of the chains not allowin that to happen
to make your life like that, dont consult a reverend
you dont need a gat, just a little lesson
from the professor of the flow, up in the north cold
let your mind run wild like a fool after gold
real life problems, never can resolve em
always reoccuring, never absolvin
just hit the blue dream if hyou wanna toss em
make your life count, no loss in that column
like a perrigan falcon, appalachian trail
soarin over ground like an angel of the world
life is like an oyster, just gotta find your pearl
don't live in stress, just let the world twirl

The first verse in this song.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:

Last edited by prock : 12-18-2010 at 03:03 AM.