Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Lupe off the Lasers album (don't know if Never Forget You is actually 'new' though):

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
New Lupe off the Lasers album (don't know if Never Forget You is actually 'new' though):

was about to post these, never forget you is such a good song

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albums gonna be dope

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-26-2011 at 09:12 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be nice if Del would get his priorities straight and they could finish up the next album.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There will never be another Busta Rhymes

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-27-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

might as well post this while I'm at it.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't **** with Vado there's something wrong with you...

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I thought Murda Mook had disappeared forever. Anyone know what he's talking about in reference to his basketball career?
Old 02-28-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post

Damn I thought Murda Mook had disappeared forever. Anyone know what he's talking about in reference to his basketball career?
Mook was pretty good when he was at Fordham Prep, he actually held his own against Telfair when they played Lincoln. I remember hearing he set some records at the college he went to but I forget the name, lower level school.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lupe's album leaked, I'm a few songs in... Till I Get There is gonna get heavy play I can already tell.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gave it a listen last night, There's a few songs on there I like. The lyrics and stuff is there, but doesn't feel like it's Lupe. **** Atlantic I'm blaming them; seriously what the **** is Trey Songz doing on the album, I don't hate him or anything, but he shouldn't be on anything Lupe they just don't mesh well. Too pop for Lupe beat wise.

I'll still buy it for Lupe, but this is my least favorite Lupe album of the 3 I'm very disappointed fuckkkkkk atlantic.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Gave it a listen last night, There's a few songs on there I like. The lyrics and stuff is there, but doesn't feel like it's Lupe. **** Atlantic I'm blaming them; seriously what the **** is Trey Songz doing on the album, I don't hate him or anything, but he shouldn't be on anything Lupe they just don't mesh well. Too pop for Lupe beat wise.

I'll still buy it for Lupe, but this is my least favorite Lupe album of the 3 I'm very disappointed fuckkkkkk atlantic.
http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2011/...-hates-lasers/

I share the same sentiments. There hasn't been a deep song like the ones he is known for.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Last edited by TheFinisher : 03-01-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough talk about how awesome Deltron is. Weaksauce
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Not enough talk about how awesome Deltron is. Weaksauce
Probably because their only album came out over 10 years ago.

Last edited by gsorace : 03-03-2011 at 11:34 AM.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this would be the best place to post this. Pretty damn funny.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got Raekwon's "shaolin vs wu-tang" cd? Is it worth getting? Anyone know what a H3X version of a CD DL is? I found a link, and it says "H3X" at the end of the title

And anyone else see the interview where Lupe says he hates his latest album? I only read the comments, but basically, the label tried forcing his hand too much. I'm guessing, telling him to make club and hip-pop tracks. Which Lupe hated..

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 03-03-2011 at 12:23 PM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Anyone got Raekwon's "shaolin vs wu-tang" cd? Is it worth getting? Anyone know what a H3X version of a CD DL is? I found a link, and it says "H3X" at the end of the title
Yea it's dope I listened to it last night.

This is probably my favorite track on it:

Lots of good cuts on there, even the features with Jim Jones and Rick Ross are better than I expected.

EDIT:

Here's another good one.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 03-03-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just downloaded Rae's CD. Have to give it a listen to after I get back from work. So I can fully listen to it.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Old 03-03-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

the new WC album leaked today and got lots of good reviews. I don't like too many westcoast rappers nowadays (Crooked i get the occasional spin) but I've always been a WC fan, I feel like he gets overlooked and it's crazy when you think about how long he's been at it. The thing I liked about him was how he always stayed true to himself, Ice Cube got kinda corny but Dub's the same guy since the mid 90's. Ghetto Heisman was wayyy underrated IMO lol I had that in my 6-disc for a while in HS.

I'm gonna give his new album a listen tonight, anyone heard it yet?

Last edited by TheFinisher : 03-03-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.