Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-30-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.E.D.>C4

All the youtube video songs are speed up, so they sound stupid. But if your interested in R.E.D, listen to: Speakers on Blast, Born in the Trap, Martians vs Goblins, The Good the Bad the Ugly, The City and Good Girls Go Bad. All those songs are fire

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ It's a shame that Tha Carter IV is on pace to sale 850,000+ albums...

Top 5 current best rappers list

1. Em
2. Kanye
3. Nas
4. Jay Z
5. Andre 3000

Why is Andre 3000 on my list you ask?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 08-30-2011 at 08:32 PM.
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
^^ It's a shame that Tha Carter IV is on pace to sale 850,000+ albums...

Top 5 current best rappers list

Em
Kanye
Nas
Jay Z
Andre 3000
define 'current'
Old 08-30-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
define 'current'
Still alive?

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 08-30-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
Still alive?
idk it's your list. some people define current lists as alive and some people have it as currently putting out music.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
idk it's your list. some people define current lists as alive and some people have it as currently putting out music.

Top artist currently doing it right now, in no particular order. IMO

The Game
Tech N9ne
Meek Millz
Wale
Drake
Rick Ross
Pusha T

Kanye & Jay Z excluded because Charm City said so!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Last edited by V.I.P : 09-01-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites right now? I won't include Jay and Kanye to keep it interesting

Curren$y
Tyler, The Creator
Spaceghostpurrp
Das Racist (heems specifically)
Big KRIT

Honorable mention to Earl Mr Early Bird, would of easily made it had he not been locked away for the last year +
Old 08-30-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorites right now are:

The Weeknd
J. Cole
Curren$y
Kid Ink
Meek Mill

Even though the Weeknd is loosely labeled as hip hop.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone listen to the new Wale that dropped today? Waiting for it to show up on what.cd

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eleven on Eleven? I thought it came out weeks ago I guess it just leaked. It's alright, he's had better.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Worst collab ever?

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 09-01-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

J. Cole
Tyler, The Creator
Cudi
Wale
Game
Drake

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Ray Lewis/Rice
Rookie

Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.

I dont need no pistol because everybody know all of my niggas with me skip school classless niggas ask me if they give a ****
Ray Lewis/Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
J. Cole
Tyler, The Creator
Cudi
Wale
Game
Drake
This, just add Hodgy Beats(so slept on), Kendrick Lamar, XV(really stepped it up on Zero Heros), Chiddy Bang is also a favorite of mine. You can also add KRIT and that's my list.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER my top 10:
J. Cole
Tyler, The Creator
Kid Cudi
Game
Drake
Hodgy Beats
Kendrick Lamar
XV
Chiddy Bang
Big KRIT

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
This, just add Hodgy Beats(so slept on), Kendrick Lamar, XV(really stepped it up on Zero Heros), Chiddy Bang is also a favorite of mine. You can also add KRIT and that's my list.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER my top 10:
J. Cole
Tyler, The Creator
Kid Cudi
Game
Drake
Hodgy Beats
Kendrick Lamar
XV
Chiddy Bang
Big KRIT
XV and Kendrick Lamar are tight. Haven't heard much of Tyler, The Creator but I think from what I did hear I could get into it. Chiddy Bang is hit or miss for me. Cudi does some weird **** and thats not always bad.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything after Cudi's first album is **** to me. He wants to start doing rock and sing and all this non sense.

My top just to name a few

Kendrick Lamar

Chiddy Bang

Blu

Lupe

J cole

Pusha T

And I was a big Wale fan pre maybach music :l

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:56 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Never heard of Blu. Is that bad?

Old 09-02-2011, 01:58 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blu might be my favorite rapper 1a 1b currently right now go youtube his stuff right now!!!

Go get the Blu & Exile Below the Heavens album the album never gets old and trust me I've played it a trillion times

Old 09-02-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Never heard of Blu. Is that bad?
Sorry, but yes. Blu is one of the best rappers out there right now.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

And I was a big Wale fan pre maybach music :l
ahah yeah, he switched his style up. I still **** with him though.

Mike Will & V-Jax
Old 09-02-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

definitely he has a few decent songs here and there, but still not the same Wale.

His verse in this song is old Wale so I still have faith he will still put out music similar to his old stuff. But I've been off him for awhile thanks to Maybach.

And to add Wiz khalifa needs to hop off this track.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Ray Lewis/Rice
Rookie

Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.Ray Lewis/Rice is a cocksman.

I feel like 11 on 11 is more old Wale then Maybach music wale. Thats why I like it. Check out varsity blues on that mixtape
Ray Lewis/Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say I get to hype about new Drake/Wale. I'd rather Pusha get back with Malice & I'll never get into the Odd Future, Mac, Lil B etc fads. Anyways.... here's who I currently vibe to in no order.

Lupe, Kendrick Lamar, Skyzoo, Cole, Median, Phonte, Murs, Krit, Thee Tom Hardy, Smoke DZA, Elzhi, Chuuwee, HaLo, Actual Proof, Sir Michael Rocks, Jeezy, Chip tha Ripper, Asher & Spitta.

And my all time top 5 doesn't feature Eminem. Sorry folks.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 09-02-2011 at 04:54 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my top five, outside of yay and jay, who would be 3 and 1 respectively...

1. freddie gibbs
2. chip tha ripper
3. pusha-t
4. fred the godson
5. fabolous/lloyd banks
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote