Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
One of the top tracks of the year (2011) right here.
Triple six, five, forked tongue
Subatomic penetration rapid fire through your skull
How I shot it on one taking it back to the days of trying to lose control
Swerving in a blaze of fire, raging through my bones
Oh **** I'm feeling it - Takyon
Hell yeah, **** yeah, I feel like killing it - Takyon
Alright that’s tight, what its like to experience - Takyon

Out of the blue, in through the back
Door coming through like **** what was that
Man I don’t know, but it made me feel so heated
How we creep without showing you jack
**** from below, give a **** if you know
Cuz even if you did, you’d keep coming back
Back for more, need it man you're addicted to the heat
We make beats catch
Beat it til it bleeds to death, each track
Like EPMD snappin necks as we tap energy from everything on and off the map

Hell yeah, **** yeah I feel like killing it - Takyon
Alright that’s tight what its like to experience - Takyon

Takyon, shot down your throat like a keg of beer
Choke on the smoke we in and exhale til the whole chamber is clear
Haters act so ******* weird
Try to stain this atmosphere
But they can't cuz its way too sheer
How to make a hater disappear

Take **** where it ain’t never been
**** what you thought could not comprehend
This **** if I fisted your brain with it
10-9-8-7-triple 6-5-forked tongue
Criminal level crunk lightning storm
Get out the way or get up torn
Ain’t a picture big enough to fit
What we dig up from the core
Of all that they forgot ever was
Militant march of this war

Takyon - taking them down
All we see is blood
Takyon - turning them out
How to trick out and freak that buzz

Lunar eclipse forcing you to trip
Off the moonlit fire we spray
Cryonic haunted bullets hollow tipped with toxic waste
So here’s the deal, if you don’t feel ill
Don’t want it nowhere near my zone
That **** is dead, can't nobody get
With that **** gets dial toned

Takyon - ***** slappin ***** clots and clones
Takyon - settin off unibombs inside your dome

Old 02-09-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Takyon was my favorite track off ExMillitary. I'ma sucker for unconventional hip hop.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Ayyyyyyyyyy RiFF RaFF! Feature of the year so far but the haters will hate
Old 02-10-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Daniel kills this
Old 02-11-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People ask me **** about Illuminati, first off, **** THAT MEAN

God Kanye just ****** kills me sometimes.

Last edited by yo123 : 02-11-2012 at 01:10 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I realize you're in troll mode EJ but can anyone tell me in certainty if they're a parody or if they're actually for serious?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I realize you're in troll mode EJ but can anyone tell me in certainty if they're a parody or if they're actually for serious?
I'm a fan of Lil B and RiFF RaFF SODMG and even I don't know what the deal is with those fools.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

Evidence - You

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

RIP DAVID BANNER

Old 02-17-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone heard of this guy? Never heard of him but this is pretty sick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnrLp0hHQFo

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Yeh Nipsey Hussle is the mawfuckin man
Old 02-17-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never even heard of him lol

bulgari shades is pretty dope as well!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-17-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Game kinda bores me but he has his moments. This is one of them. This track goes haaard.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

not a big fan of the game. did i metion im going to see drake in april? **** yeah!!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-17-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Game is pretty solid when he's not name dropping.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIW4kZfvhY0&ob=av2n

Why have i not been posting here for the last year?

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-17-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Game is pretty solid when he's not name dropping.
Apparently he knows Dr.Dre...
Old 02-17-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Is it bad that im getting boners after listening to Usher Climax on repeat. ******* love that ****!

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-17-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Apparently he knows Dr.Dre...
Hahahahahaha
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Is it bad that im getting boners after listening to Usher Climax on repeat. ******* love that ****!
Nope....it is tremendous.
Old 02-17-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Nope....it is tremendous.
its been on repeat for the last 30 mins ;)

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-17-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the best songs of 2012 thus far imo