Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Why is he overrated?
It seems like he chases beats and tries to fit too many words in one line. That's a big turnoff for me since delivery is very appealing to my ear. But like I said, I haven't heard nearly enough of him. I'm listening to some of his stuff as we speak.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
It seems like he chases beats and tries to fit too many words in one line. That's a big turnoff for me since delivery is very appealing to my ear. But like I said, I haven't heard nearly enough of him. I'm listening to some of his stuff as we speak.
Hmm. Which songs? Nas does that a lot, but DOOM only does that on quick instrumental tracks to be overly lyrical( a pet peeve of mine). The song I posted shows the best of DOOM. The flow,lyrics,delivery, everything that makes him so great.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm. Which songs? Nas does that a lot, but DOOM only does that on quick instrumental tracks to be overly lyrical( a pet peeve of mine). The song I posted shows the best of DOOM. The flow,lyrics,delivery, everything that makes him so great.
The song I listened to where he chased was Doomsday. I think Mr. Clean is pretty coo. You got any recommendations?

Old 01-29-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

So he's responsible for Sofa King.. That song (along with the rest of the soundtrack) irritated the **** out of me while playing NBA 2k9

Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I will say this tho.. Jay Electronica is ******* ONE COLD BRO

Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Him and DOOM are 1a 1b to me.

I've been stanning him since early last year.

Here's a compilation of all released material(including lyrics) prepared by friends of mine on a hip hop forum I frequent.

http://www.zshare.net/download/705989106b59515c/
Old 01-30-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doom nominated for the best rolled L's
And they wondered how he dealt with stress so well
Wild guess? You could say he stay sedated
Some say buddha'd, some say faded
Someday pray that he will grow a foreign barn full
Recent research show it's not so darn harmful
Sometimes you might need to detox
It can help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox
Off spite to your surprise
Turn a Newport Light to a joint right before your eyes
Tear a page out the good book, hear it how you want it
America's most blunted!

PS: Jay-Z is the G.O.A.T. and 2pacs not even in the top 3 dead rappers :)

Last edited by ccB : 01-30-2010 at 12:55 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

One of my favorite albums ever.....listened to the entire thing all the way through on a long run this morning. A classic in my book.
One of the most underrated albums of all time from one of the most underrated artists of all time.

So good, soooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Rep all around
Old 01-30-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
2pacs not even in the top 3 dead rappers :)
ahhhh im done

Old 01-30-2010, 02:50 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ahhhh im done
West. Coast. Bias. :)
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

lmao @ Jigga being the GOAT. He's been the drug,jewelry,women template for songs for over 10 years.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:35 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
The guy on the forum I frequent is the one that leaked that track lol.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So good, soooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Rep all around
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS...-no-dj-version

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ahhhh im done
I would put Pac in there because I think the influence his music had can't be overlooked. That said, as far as rapping talent goes Big L and BIG (specifically L, if he hadn't been killed I think he would be the GOAT) were better imo. That said, Tupac's influence would probably put him above both on a greatest list, maybe not BIG...
Old 01-30-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
West. Coast. Bias. :)
East. Coast. Ignorance. >:

Old 01-30-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, hate on 'Pac for saying something that needs to be said... you'll be doing just what they want you to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Last edited by jballa838 : 01-30-2010 at 11:55 AM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough for MC Rickey D.

Another girl I met, her experience fast because
Most girls wit kids don't be hit in they ass before
Picked her up sunset
(Girl) Don't be late for dinner, ma
Bringin' honey home from the date at the cinema
Thinkin' how to **** the ass so plottin',
blown in the elevator, hit the stop button
She smiled, by knowin' her butt I wanna bore
I said "Can I have a kiss now instead of in front of your front door"
(kissing/sex in the back round) (Uhhhmmm!! Oh yeah!)
Although the rule I tried not to push hard,
I'm all over the ***** like an octopus
Deep down I know she also wanna ****
Though I kept my tounge in her mouth so not to put her on the spot
To have to talk no **** to prevent me from bonin'
Unzap the bra, when the hooker start moanin and
Expose my espresso suck on her and lick on her
Unbucklin' pullin' out mad long dick on her
Panties in the way of that, but I want to check it out
Slipped her wet drawers down her thigh and took her leg out
Her butt was juicy kinda fat,
spun around start to stick her in the ***** from the back
She came, mad juice dripped out,
still in the ***** then acted like it slipped out
Cum on the floor, She said "Pardon the puddle"
Spread open her cheeks, pushed hard in her butt hole
Uhhhmmm, wasn't a bad date at all, she went AHHHH AHHHH
Start pullin' at my balls while I'm still penetratin'
Felt fantastic, she said
(Girl) "Rick I'm not really into this ass kick"
Meanwhile Rick cummin' by the gallon,
put your hands on the wall please
And try an' keep your balance
Lickin' the grill in her, meanwhile fillin' her
Till sperm start pourin' out her butt hole while I'm still in her
Then start rammin' the pine in her
I almost picked her up with these final grinds in her
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 01-30-2010 at 12:21 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

just had to throw some ill classic **** in this thread
Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lmao @ Jigga being the GOAT. He's been the drug,jewelry,women template for songs for over 10 years.
How many other rappers you know that have been consistently good for 10 years? You clearly have an underground bias when it comes to assessing hip hop music so of course you'd hate but Jay is much more than a "drug, jewelry, women" rapper and with that comment it's clear to me that you don't listen to much Jay Z.

Quote:
East. Coast. Ignorance. >:
hahaha I'm just messing, I'm actually a fan of Tupac, just always felt people overrated him after he died. He was very hit or miss with me, overall I'd put him in my top 10-20 rappers. But I feel as a rapper Big L was on a different level (though didn't get to have the career pac had) Pun could of rapped circles around Tupac, and Biggie went 2 for 2 on classic albums before he died. I rate all 3 of them ahead of Pac.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Reasonable Doubt is one the top 4-8 LPs ever. I have trouble rating it among the greatests. One day I have it 4th then another 6th, then 8th then 3rd etc. It's the 2nd first full LP I memorized, number one being Illmatic.
Quote:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How many other rappers you know that have been consistently good for 10 years? You clearly have an underground bias when it comes to assessing hip hop music so of course you'd hate but Jay is much more than a "drug, jewelry, women" rapper and with that comment it's clear to me that you don't listen to much Jay Z.
I have no underground bias. I'm a big Drake,Kanye, and T.I. fan. I've heard every one of his albums, and they all are about the same thing up until recently,where he just likes to talk about how he did it before everyone. He was good from RD-Black Album, and he's completely fallen off afterward.