Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Ok, so I purchased MF Doom's "Born into This" and have listened to the first 6 tracks. I have enjoyed it thoroughly thus far. Some dope productions, good lyrics and tracks by Doom himself. So far I like the guest appearances as well. Ill give a full analysis when I finish listening.
DOOM is one of the greatest producers of all time too. Also check out, King Geedorah-Take Me to Your Leader and Operation: Doomsday.

DOOM is an elite technical rapper, and his flow progression and rhyme patience has really matured.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old song, usually dont listen to Lil Boosie, but this song ******* knocks hard. Just got a system in my car, 2 12's with a 1800 watt amp. Loving it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
DOOM is one of the greatest producers of all time too. Also check out, King Geedorah-Take Me to Your Leader and Operation: Doomsday.

DOOM is an elite technical rapper, and his flow progression and rhyme patience has really matured.
I have heard everything by doom pal! :D but thanks
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wiz just played most of his new mixtape on a Ustream broadcast. It comes out at the end of this month and it's pretty sick from what I heard.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

call it old, but I just downloaded it today.

EPIC
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer View Post

EPIC
Maybe my favourite mixtape ever. Each song fits a new mood, whether you wanna blast it in your car or when your chilling at home, just a sick ass mixtape. Wished Cudi's album was more like this, he distanced himself from this sound a bit.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah his album really wasnít that impressive.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

EPIC
The song "Down N Out" of that mixtape is one of the sickest songs, it really speaks to me.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Haha I keep listening to that song, currently listening to it also, by far my favorite. I heard the song a while back from my friends mix, but I like Cleveland is The Reason also. You ever hear the long Switchin Lanes? Its off a different mix idk which one, and its followed with a good freestyle.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha I keep listening to that song, currently listening to it also, by far my favorite. I heard the song a while back from my friends mix, but I like Cleveland is The Reason also. You ever hear the long Switchin Lanes? Its off a different mix idk which one, and its followed with a good freestyle.
Yeah, I have pretty much all of Cudi's stuff, switchin lanes is good, so is the song daps and pounds. I just DL-ed a new Cudi mixtape the other day, not sure if it's official (probably not) but it has a few songs I've never heard before on it.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just listening to A Kid Named Cudi today. Down and Out is indeed sick. I also like The Prayer and Cudi Spazzin.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

The name is Higher Up, I think thats a freestyle and I like that to. He has a mixtape for a new show hes in (he canít act) How to Make it in America but its not his stuff really.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland is the Reason has always been my fav Cudi track. I didn't bother to buy his album, and to this day I still don't regret that decision.

I have an eery feeling that much the same will go on with Drake when his album finally drops. Just too much to live up to after those mega-successful mixtapes.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

No me gusta Drake, I just love Bantxís (i think thats his username) avatar of him, cracks me up.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The name is Higher Up, I think thats a freestyle and I like that to. He has a mixtape for a new show hes in (he can’t act) How to Make it in America but its not his stuff really.
I have the Made in America mixtape (which is mostly R&B)

this is the one I am talking about

It has some old stuff but it has some new stuff as well.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love very song on the mixtape but there are certain songs at certain times that are just awesome. Embrace the Martian is sick when im in the car, Maui Wowie is always awesome at a party or just chilling and The Prayer is just a deep song to just listen to by yourself. Those are my fav three.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Been listening to this lately:

Old 02-22-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

In regards to Drake I absolutely love him, the recent news is he decided on the first single for the album and it is going to be called "Over", suposedly set to drop later this week. I think Drake's album to me will not fail because really Drake to me has never really dissapointed.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked his album more than the mixtape. Day N Night, Solo Dolo, Heart of a Lion Enter Galactic, Alive, Pursuit of Happiness, Cudi Zone and Soundtrack to My Life are all great tracks.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

It sucks for Drake that So Far Gone was so well received, if his album is anything less than what that was people are going to shat on it.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Here is a Recent article from MTV on Drake's new album:

"According to Drake, though, the former "Degrassi" actor sought out the audio work of Nas and OutKast's Andre 3000 to help inspire the work on his project. "I went back and I really studied Nas," Drake explained in a video recorded over the weekend and posted online on Monday (February 22) . "Nas was somebody that I used to listen to his raps and never understood how he did it. I always wanted to understand how he painted those pictures and his [rhyming] bar structure. I went back and really studied Nas and Andre 3000 and then came back with this album."

"While the Young Money cohort has been mum about his plans for the follow-up, he did reveal his debut would be more upbeat in comparison to his mixtape. "It's gonna be bigger, it's gonna sound happier," he said. "More victorious, 'cause that's where I'm at in my life."
Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Been listening to this lately:

Damn, I haven't heard of Bobby Creek in forever.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* loved Man on the Moon: End of Days. Been bumping it since the day it came out. But I agree, A Kid Named Cudi was pretty sick, Is There Any Love has to be my favorite track on there.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Jae Millz will NEVER spit like this on Young Money. Wow.