Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I liked his album more than the mixtape. Day N Night, Solo Dolo, Heart of a Lion Enter Galactic, Alive, Pursuit of Happiness, Cudi Zone and Soundtrack to My Life are all great tracks.

I ******* love up up and away. It's not even really hip hop but it's catchy as hell.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 minutes in....god tupac was sweet. Show you how to roll a blunt

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-23-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
George Lippard
Rookie

George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.George Lippard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mos is sick.
George Lippard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Lippard View Post

mos is sick.
One of my favorite albums of all time, too bad his other solo stuff doesn't match it.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just since it came up in the random discussion thread.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Supernatural is crazy. One of the best freestyle MC's there is. The guy keeps going for like seven minutes just rapping about random **** people throw on stage.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I know Maino doesn't really fit in the same catagory as J Cole...but I think he is gonna blow up this year. Every song I hear of his is sick as ****. All the above is his ******* "you da best" but I think he's gonna get bigger.

Soulja Boy leaked a new 30 second piece for his new video....looks like he found a ghost writer to me...he's never had good lyrics imo.

Designs by me
Quote:

Last edited by thule : 02-23-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* love J. Cole

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
My favourite Drizzy song ever.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Supernatural is crazy. One of the best freestyle MC's there is. The guy keeps going for like seven minutes just rapping about random **** people throw on stage.

I was actually at that show. Supernat definitely pulls crazy stuff off the top of his head. The crowd went wild for the Raiden line and the condom line.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to:

So far so good
Old 02-24-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

If you haven't already, check out:

Childish Gambino aka actor/comedian Donald Glover

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.childishgambino.com/

Last edited by ccB : 02-24-2010 at 12:33 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Man I haven't heard from Joe Scudda since the Minstrel Show
Old 02-24-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any1 looking forward to lupe fiasco's new cd?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
**** yes!

and...

Relatively old track but Royce and Budden's verses were sick.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When does it come out?!
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. He's really fallen off since F&L IMO!
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
**** yes!

and...

Relatively old track but Royce and Budden's verses were sick.
Slaughterhouse is really terrible, and that is coming from a former Budden stan. Royce talks about his dick too much, Crooked is plain out horrible, Joe really hasn't been as good since MM2-MM3, and Ortiz is just plain bad. I expected greatness and was greatly disappointed.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

ran across old j.cole....must be like 16 in this song.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-24-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

old yung berg too haha disney land

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Catchiest **** I've heard in a long time. This guy is so clever with his lyrics.