Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

You guys need to step your games up.

E-40? Weezy? Charles Hamilton? Wiz? Gucci? C'mon, all of them are wack.

If you guys want true hip-hop, go on YouTube and listen to some 9th Wonder, Murs, One Be Lo (GOAT), Rhymefest, Chiddy Bang, Atmosphere, Skyzoo, Strange Fruit Project, Elzhi, Little Brother, etc.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11,243
Reputation: 496749
YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
You guys need to step your games up.

E-40? Weezy? Charles Hamilton? Wiz? Gucci? C'mon, all of them are wack.

If you guys want true hip-hop, go on YouTube and listen to some 9th Wonder, Murs, One Be Lo (GOAT), Rhymefest, Chiddy Bang, Atmosphere, Skyzoo, Strange Fruit Project, Elzhi, Little Brother, etc.
True hip this true hip hop that.. I'm tired of all the people trying to break away from the industry and trying to set trends by listening to music that doesn't make money. NewsFLASH!!! Every dumbass with a computer has listened to these artists. Don't come over here naming artists like you're the only true hip hop fan on these forums. Granted they are very good but while praising "true hip hop" you're a discouraging diversity in the game at the same time.
__________________


YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

People are breaking away from the industry because what the industry plays on the radio and what most people play today is terrible. You're going to sit there telling me that Lil Wayne, Gucci, whoever, is any good? Seriously? What the media and radio stations portray hip-hop to be is an absolute joke. They've disgraced what it really is by playing the crap that's on the radio today and promoting terrible artists.

What does music not making money have anything to do with it's quality? That's not even relevant considering mostly all of the people are pretty successful people within the industry. If you're going by who makes the most money, then that's truly sad.

Really every dumbass has listened to those artists? I'd love to hear people name their albums, let alone some of their better songs if there that well known. I know a very small amount of people that know the artists I named, let alone appreciate them for their work.

How am I discouraging diversity in the game? By shunning terrible music and highlighting what hip hop is supposed to be? Diversity in hip-hop isn't half of it being crap and the other half being actually worthy listening to. Diversity if hip-hop is different styles (Murs loves to storytell. Elzhi loves rhyming within lines) that highlight different talents.

I can praise true hip hop all I want because that's what it is. That's what hip hop should be.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 749
Reputation: 21210
SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Dude if it is played on the radio it means alot of people like it. Your oppinion on Hip-Hop is not any more important then anyone else's. I really hate mainstream haters like you because you guys just think you know what is best for Hip-Hop, or what Hip-Hop should be. Dude seriously get real, you don't like it then don't like, but do not come here and ***** about it.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 22,597
Reputation: 3476159
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Hip hop snobs are just as bad as people who listen to garbage on the radio. I listen to some of both. I like plenty of non mainstream stuff like Atmosphere, Cunninlynguists, Brother Ali, Immortal Technique, Murs, Canibus, etc. But I don't think I'm too good for mainstream like a lot of people do. I really enjoy stuff like Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Cudi, and some Weezy.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11,243
Reputation: 496749
YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
People are breaking away from the industry because what the industry plays on the radio and what most people play today is terrible. You're going to sit there telling me that Lil Wayne, Gucci, whoever, is any good? Seriously? What the media and radio stations portray hip-hop to be is an absolute joke. They've disgraced what it really is by playing the crap that's on the radio today and promoting terrible artists.
They are promoting these artists to make money because believe it or not, one verse from these terrible artists would make more than most of these "true hip hop" artists' albums. Since you're Mr. Hip Hop, what is Hip-Hop to you? Give me a clear cut definition.

Quote:
What does music not making money have anything to do with it's quality? That's not even relevant considering mostly all of the people are pretty successful people within the industry. If you're going by who makes the most money, then that's truly sad.
Never said anything about quality. I said you and people like you are trying to set some kind of trend by hopping on any underground rapper's **** when there's a million of you dick hoppers out there, so in reality your conforming just like people who listen to "terrible artists" and the radio.

Quote:
Really every dumbass has listened to those artists? I'd love to hear people name their albums, let alone some of their better songs if there that well known. I know a very small amount of people that know the artists I named, let alone appreciate them for their work.
I'm sorry Mr. Hip Hop that we aren't fortunate enough to listen to these rappers.

Quote:
How am I discouraging diversity in the game? By shunning terrible music and highlighting what hip hop is supposed to be? Diversity in hip-hop isn't half of it being crap and the other half being actually worthy listening to. Diversity if hip-hop is different styles (Murs loves to storytell. Elzhi loves rhyming within lines) that highlight different talents.
Again What is Hip-Hop supposed to be? Holla at me with a clear cut definition. Everyone has their own styles. Someone's style doesn't suit you and you dismiss it as crap. I call that discouraging diversity in the game. Just think how boring the music would be if EVERYONE "story told" like Murs and "rhymed with lines" like Elzhi just because thats what styles YOU appreciate.

Quote:
I can praise true hip hop all I want because that's what it is. That's what hip hop should be.
Again What is true hip hop? What is hip hop supposed to be. If these guys are what hip hop is supposed to be, Hip-Hop would be a bunch of broke ass guys with good rhyming skills.
__________________


YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11,243
Reputation: 496749
YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Hip hop snobs are just as bad as people who listen to garbage on the radio. I listen to some of both. I like plenty of non mainstream stuff like Atmosphere, Cunninlynguists, Brother Ali, Immortal Technique, Murs, Canibus, etc. But I don't think I'm too good for mainstream like a lot of people do. I really enjoy stuff like Lupe Fiasco, Wale, Cudi, and some Weezy.
I'm pretty much the same as you. Some people gotta learn how to appreciate both sides of hip-hop.
__________________


YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Western PA
Posts: 30,686
Reputation: 624048
Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I have pretty much half of Skyzoo's debut album on my IPod. I make verses on 9th Wonder's beats. I only haven't heard a few of the names Smooth has mentioned. My favorite rapper is Wiz.
__________________
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Posts: 24,325
Reputation: 4093934
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

hip hop snobs gtfo.....I dont like gucci tho
__________________
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

@ SwagU

So because a lot of people like it, it means it's good? That makes no sense. If it's so good, then where's Soujla Boy? Why isn't he still around? A lot of people liked him.

I'm not aloud to speak my opinion?

@ yo123

When did I say all of mainstream is bad? I said most of it is and what they play on the radio is especially bad. Some of my favorite artists you could, I guess, consider them mainstream. I have no problem with guys like Common, Lupe, Kanye, The Roots, etc.

@ YAYareaRB

That's the problem with the industry: wack verses and wack artists make money but good verses and good artists don't.

There's no trend. If it's such a trend, then why are there so little people listening to it? Mainstream stuff is a trend. A bunch of one-hit wonders.

I never said because people have differing styles that it's crap. It's the content that makes it crap. When Lil Wayne can rap about something other than bitches, stacks, weed or his gats, hit me up.

True hip hip are artists that do it because they love making music and don't do it solely for the money. True hip-hop is the ability to convey different messages (other than talking about the same old things every single time: sex, guns, money, drugs) in different styles and tones. True hip hop is having flow, style, meaningful content in your lyrics, different rhyming patterns, etc.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Posts: 24,325
Reputation: 4093934
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

If you can't acknowledge that Weezy, Wiz, and Charles Hamilton have put out some great stuff your just hating. Granted I think a lot of their stuff has been subpar (especially Wayne who release some God awful tracks), but that doesnt take away from the good stuff they did release. If you say you like hip hop then you have to like some songs by these above people you just called whack because they have released some great stuff.
__________________
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Last edited by Rob S : 04-15-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 749
Reputation: 21210
SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
@ SwagU

So because a lot of people like it, it means it's good? That makes no sense. If it's so good, then where's Soujla Boy? Why isn't he still around? A lot of people liked him.
Actually you said I can't believe how this stuff is played on the radio, and I said because alot of people like it. Not everything played on the radio you are going to like, that is the beauty of music, you find your own sound because not everything is the same. I never said you could not have an opinion I just said you should not walk around like your oppinion matters mre then anyone else's.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Posts: 24,325
Reputation: 4093934
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Also, just because you may not like a certain style of rap where the lyrics tend to revolve around women, hustling, guns, money, etc. doesn't mean it sucks. You can not like something but still admit its good or the artist is talented.

Since we are on a sports board: I ******* hate (and have always hated) watching the Spurs play basketball since I can remember. They are boring as hell and Tim Duncan is the lamest superstar ever....in my opinion. They are still great tho....not for me, but I know a ton of people who love watching them play. I am a knowledgeable bball fan and from a technical aspect they are amazing and I give them their props, I would just never turn them on in league pass. The same can apply to music. There are plenty of hipster indie bands that are awesome, I ******* hate pretty much all of them, but from a musical perspective, they are undeniably talented.
__________________
When I eat, it is the food that is scared.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

@ RobS

I can honestly say the only thing I have that has Wayne on it is because Little Brother or Outkast were the main features on the track with Wayne being a small part of it.

The only good thing Charles Hamilton contributed was being the target of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltf9LWhxjns

Khalifa is not even worth even trying to listen to.

@ SwagU

I know my point is I can't believe a lot of people like it. I fully understand that I won't like everything on the radio but that doesn't mean I need to respect it. I can respect someone I can respect someone that isn't wack but I just don't like. Like I don't like Aesop, Eyedea, etc. but I can respect them because they put quality into there songs.

My opinion doesn't really matter in the scheme of things because people are going to listen to what they listen to and nothing is going to change that except for that person.

My whole point is that artists that deserve the spotlight, don't get it and the ones that do, get it and that's messed up.

My other problem is that people actually think people like Gucci, Wayne, Soulja Boy, etc. are good.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas
Posts: 11,833
Reputation: 1429711
Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Aren't we self-righteous today.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 22,597
Reputation: 3476159
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Like I don't like Aesop, Eyedea, etc. but I can respect them because they put quality into there songs.

Aesop is terrible, I can throw a bunch of random words together too. His lyrics make absolutely zero sense.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Northern California 707
Posts: 13,808
Reputation: 494127
RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Saying E-40 is whack.... please stop
__________________


Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

@ RobS

Okay but what about stuff that revolves around those themes make it good? Because people think it's a cool lifestyle? Or their gangsta because they can rap about that? There's no skill in most of the stuff that they say. I'm not saying all music should not have any of it but the mainstream stuff is 99.9% of that. There's no content in most of these songs. They're all beat songs that people like because they can "bang" to it in their car.

And I'll give respect where respect is do. But what has any of the guys I've been mentioned, done that is worthy of earning respect? And don't say won awards or sold CDs. I mean content wise. How good an artist is shouldn't be measured by the amount of success he has. It should be measured on the content in their songs. What they rhyme about, how they rhyme about it, etc.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
619
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11,017
Reputation: 191776
619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
My other problem is that people actually think people like Gucci, Wayne, Soulja Boy, etc. are good.
Jeez. I hope to god that this didn't start because of the Gucci song I posted. I don't think he's the greatest, honestly, but I enjoy his stuff and that's all the **** that matters.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 749
Reputation: 21210
SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
@ RobS

@ SwagU

I know my point is I can't believe a lot of people like it. I fully understand that I won't like everything on the radio but that doesn't mean I need to respect it. I can respect someone I can respect someone that isn't wack but I just don't like. Like I don't like Aesop, Eyedea, etc. but I can respect them because they put quality into there songs.

My opinion doesn't really matter in the scheme of things because people are going to listen to what they listen to and nothing is going to change that except for that person.

My whole point is that artists that deserve the spotlight, don't get it and the ones that do, get it and that's messed up.

My other problem is that people actually think people like Gucci, Wayne, Soulja Boy, etc. are good.
I feel you think just because there song hit's the radio, that they are now mainstream and "suck". If you really think about it every artist starts at the same point,and just because their song hits the radio does not mean that they have changed. There are a ton of artists that are mainstream that have alot of meaning and thought into their lyrics and songs.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

@ Paul

Yeah I can't stand people that support crap and everything that's wrong with the industry.

@ yo123

Would Slaughterhouse be a better example then? Except I do like Royce and Ortiz has some good stuff half the time.

@ 619

Haha, it didn't start because of that. I just looked around to see what was being posted and let's just say that nothing of too much quality was being posted.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 22,597
Reputation: 3476159
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
@ Paul

Yeah I can't stand people that support crap and everything that's wrong with the industry.

@ yo123

Would Slaughterhouse be a better example then? Except I do like Royce and Ortiz has some good stuff half the time.

@ 619

Haha, it didn't start because of that. I just looked around to see what was being posted and let's just say that nothing of too much quality was being posted.


Yeah Slaughterhouse is solid. I was more just stating my random opinion than making a direct comment towards you though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Smooth
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
Reputation: -930
Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth
Default

BTW thanks for the rep guys, haha.
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: streets ahead
Posts: 8,163
Reputation: 877834
sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Northern California 707
Posts: 13,808
Reputation: 494127
RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Smooth listen to what music you like and we will listen to what music we like. Why would we listen to music others like just because they do? We just post vids on songs in here that are new or "classics" of our favorite artists. You can post the stuff you like in here I dont give a ****, but saying this rapper is better than that one makes no sense since everybody has a different oppinion
__________________


Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.