Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Wiz>>>Drake...
I love 'em both, so I respect your opinion ...
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
Nyle is a my kinda dude. Intellegent and sick metaphors with great wordplay
check nyle out he is an up and coming kid straight outta highschool going to college he should be coming out with an album soon This is his only song on youtube right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglfNDepTyQ
He sounded pretty dope, good find.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
He sounded pretty dope, good find.
That was all in one shot and everyone was performing while recording the video so the song wasn't played over it
you can tell cause he runs out of breath at times to
but yeah he has a few more songs on his myspace check him out im really diggin his style cause its way different
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my all-time favorites artists.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=BRAVEHEART;1716706]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.[/QUOTE]

Truth, dudes need to get off his dick. He's a great lyricist, but alot of his songs suck because they are boring. He needs better beats, maybe switch up what he talks about, etc.. Very one dimensional, If you heard one of his songs...you've heard em all.
He can switch it up a little. He flashes awesome story telling ability in Dance with the Devil and You never Know.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went and bought Ace Hood's new cd yesterday. Not too bad. Any of you listen to him?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been listening non stop to Heltah Skeltah's Operation Lockdown. Rockness Monster is the scariest human being alive. Anyone know about his current status; jail time, trial or anything? Last I heard he is goina away for a long time.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know about the jail time, Heltah Skeltah is flippin amazing tho. For some weird reason I cant listen to them for that long tho......like 2 or 3 songs in a row and I need a break.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i love them. sawa them live a few yeas back...soo sick live!

If I'm going to swtich up my rotation I might throw i some Juggaknots!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I went and bought Ace Hood's new cd yesterday. Not too bad. Any of you listen to him?
He doesn't go as hard as he had in the past. He's softened up a bit. Still, not too bad, if you're into that mix of rap and r&b on his latest record.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been listening to a lot of Stunnaman recently. Anyone else like him?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Game feat Nas- Letter to the King

Nasty beat, nasty song.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I love Stunnaman. Bay Area rap FTW.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Is he still doing that pop rap like in the Pack? I enjoyed the pack, wasn't a bad group.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

JT the Bigga Figga!
Quote:
Old 07-07-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malcolm Kelly kills it!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MOLLYWHOPPIN MOLLYWHOPPIN MOLLYWHOPPIN!

Old 07-07-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that song. Another song I like from him is Dance Floor. But I like all the stuff I have heard from him.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing Fight Night and I'm lovin the beat of this song. This one's RZA but Nas also has a version.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love that song. Another song I like from him is Dance Floor. But I like all the stuff I have heard from him.
I was actually listening to it yesterday in my friends car that has two 15 kickers in the back. I swear it felt like I was sittin on a message chair.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Malcolm Kelly kills it!

See i dont mind that cus its a football player clownin around but win a self proclaimed rapper raps like that its just abc rap just rhymin words *i got me a car, ***** im a star* that **** annoys the hell outa me cus it requires no talent
i like actual complexity in lyrics
binary star is a good example of some dudes who can rap the way i appreciate it
Old 07-07-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
See i dont mind that cus its a football player clownin around but win a self proclaimed rapper raps like that its just abc rap just rhymin words *i got me a car, ***** im a star* that **** annoys the hell outa me cus it requires no talent
I think it depends on your preference. Some people who are fans of the old school rap (ABC) absolutely hate the way the new rappers change words to make them rhyme with other words. and vice versa.

To Malcolm's credit, he went with beat and had nice delivery I thought.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

just downloaded hellllla music for a trip to NYC.
this is what i was stuck on.

some of it was old, unlistened or undiscovered. N.A.S.A is my new **** though. they have a collab with basically every member of Wu-Tang and its worth buying.

Last edited by StackJaxx : 07-07-2009 at 08:51 PM.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

I also have a thing for rap collaberated with accoustic guitar
ex: baby boy da prince- this is the way i live
thugs mansion remix
when it all falls down kanye west
Old 07-07-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I wish they'd get together.