Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
the new cudi album is toooooo good
New Cudi album? What is it called?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr Rager
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lovin it two songs in.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave in and downloaded it. Awesome.

Production is top notch, it sounds a lot more cohesive then The End Of Day. "Maniac" and "Marijuana" are ******* amazing.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably already heard it, but been bumpin J. Cole lately:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I gave in and downloaded it. Awesome.

Production is top notch, it sounds a lot more cohesive then The End Of Day. "Maniac" and "Marijuana" are ******* amazing.
Why is it more cohesive? I feel like this is just a bunch of party songs, which it was supposed to be but it feels rushed. I don't really consider the album a step up.

Last edited by ShutDwn : 11-04-2010 at 01:54 PM.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been listening alot of LAX recently. This song has stood out to me after listening to it closely. Im really surprised a video wasnt made for it, I think it could have been a hit for Game

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Why is it more cohesive? I feel like this is just a bunch of party songs, which it was supposed to be but it feels rushed. I don't really consider album a step up.
It's sounds like a complete album more End Of Day imo. And I loved End Of Day. Tracks like Make Her Say and Entergalactic, stuck out like a sore thumb on his debut, while the continuity on The Legend of Mr. Rager makes a lot more sense. Even a song like Erase Me, which is in the same vein as Make Her Say and Entergalactic, sounds right where it is. I just like the flow of the record.

I don't know if I like it better then EOD, but I can't really say there's a skippable track on it.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a ******* joke this is. Can't wait for the response.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cudi is soooooooooo sick!

Awesome song.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post

Hamma please don't hurt em.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post

I would be shocked if Jay even responds to this.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't checked this thread regularly, but Joe Budden is certainly slept on. He's legit and really engaging to listen to. Idk, I just get a "real" sense about him. The songs a bit long, but lyrically it's ridiculous.

Been medicated, meditated

Sedated, hated

Character assassinated, all these years I masqueraded

Hard headed, if it was on my mind I had to say it

Tongue on the devil’s pitchfork to see how disaster tasted

Rap is fabricated, rappers are so exaggerated

Wouldn’t be scared of the truth if they weren’t castrated

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's sounds like a complete album more End Of Day imo. And I loved End Of Day. Tracks like Make Her Say and Entergalactic, stuck out like a sore thumb on his debut, while the continuity on The Legend of Mr. Rager makes a lot more sense. Even a song like Erase Me, which is in the same vein as Make Her Say and Entergalactic, sounds right where it is. I just like the flow of the record.

I don't know if I like it better then EOD, but I can't really say there's a skippable track on it.
wild'n cuz i'm young? Worst song on the album imo.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a huge fan of the album, all the songs sound the same to me. There were a few songs I liked, but nothing really stuck to me listening to it. That maybe due to it all sounding the same.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
That's actually in my top 5. Not the biggest fan of "These Worries" though
Old 11-04-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
It's wylin' cuz I'm young. How do you expect to like a song when you don't know what it's called? lol ...I'm just playing. It's a decent song.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MARIJUANA takes it all though.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Anyone else downloading Carter 4 at this very moment?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Anyone else downloading Carter 4 at this very moment?
Lil Wayne left Riker's like 8 hours ago. I don't think its out yet.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Not a huge fan of the album, all the songs sound the same to me. There were a few songs I liked, but nothing really stuck to me listening to it. That maybe due to it all sounding the same.
I agree with this. At this point I like the first one much better. Like any music though, I gotta give it some more listening to give it a chance to grow on me.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Lil Wayne left Riker's like 8 hours ago. I don't think its out yet.
I disagree, as I have listened to it already.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"These Worries" off the new Cudi CD is pretty sick. I've listened to a few. Marijauna, Mr. Rager, These Worries, Erase Me, and REVOFEV. Anyone know where I can get it at?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree with those points. But at the same time if we hadn't already heard Day N Nite and Sky Might Fall I believe that the album is considered way more impressive than it was.

I guess when I think of Cudi, the thing I know is that he will come with something deeper and you can connect with it as well as some party songs. Now, this album of party songs is well produced and Cudi does his thing but there is not a lot of connection. But to each his own, music is all about preference.

One thing I found weird about the album was some of the lyrics that he is writing now. I think its in Wild'n Cuz I'm Young, he talks about doing bumps and what not more than once. Now, I'm not on a high horse about his cocaine usage, but that kind of stuff combined with his pointless **** talking of Wale makes me think that the fame has gone to his head.

It is so difficult to judge artists, but he just seems different compared to when I was all about him and his mixtapes. In his interviews he talked about doing bumps to get through them because people wanted to get the details about him and his life, which I think was because he made such personal music.

I'm sure there will be a ton of crazy party remixes of the new tracks.