Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha I didn't even know about the Cudi/Wale beef until you just brought that up. Cudi is being a little *****, actually makes me respect him a little less.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carter 4 reviews?
Old 11-04-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan. At all. Definitely not Weezy's best ****, but I have only listened to it once. I have to run it another time or two first.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...ource=facebook

video in the link

cudi: "I don't get any fulfillment out of rapping anymore"

He started a rock band..

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cudi better stop getting skeeted. Seriously.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing guitar for 2.5 months....it's sooooooooo much more fulfilling than writing a 16.

This just shows how mentally unstable he is. I would love to see a psychologist profile him from his music...because he comes off to me as the equivalent of a hawthorn heights to their genre. Emo rap isn't a genre but if it was Cudi would be the poster boy.

Like all entertainers they have to maintain an image and thats kinda what made cudi big...but how long is playing a guitar really gonna last? Maybe i'm a doubter...but seems like a "phase"...and while everyone goes through "phases" his reasoning just comes off to me as childish and lost.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I've been playing guitar for 2.5 months....it's sooooooooo much more fulfilling than writing a 16.

This just shows how mentally unstable he is. I would love to see a psychologist profile him from his music...because he comes off to me as the equivalent of a hawthorn heights to their genre. Emo rap isn't a genre but if it was Cudi would be the poster boy.

Like all entertainers they have to maintain an image and thats kinda what made cudi big...but how long is playing a guitar really gonna last? Maybe i'm a hater...but seems like a "phase"...and while everyone goes through "phases" his reasoning just comes off to me as childish and lost.
Fixed that for you.

I do agree with some of those points, but how can you say his reasons are childish and lost from a short interview clip. If he doesn't feel like rapping is fulfilling to him, then why not make a change? If you decided you wanted to start a fundraiser, because just living your life right now wasn't fulfilling enough for you would that make you childish and lost? Since when does trying something new make you mentally unstable??

I do agree this may just be a phase, but what is wrong with that?

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Fixed that for you.

I do agree with some of those points, but how can you say his reasons are childish and lost from a short interview clip. If he doesn't feel like rapping is fulfilling to him, then why not make a change? If you decided you wanted to start a fundraiser, because just living your life right now wasn't fulfilling enough for you would that make you childish and lost? Since when does trying something new make you mentally unstable??

I do agree this may just be a phase, but what is wrong with that?
short clip just adds proof to the pudding. It's not like I've never heard a cudi interview or cudi song before. Cudi has lovers and haters. I certainly like a few cudi songs...so I wouldn't say I'm either.

But hiss emo mantra that he's been carrying since he burst onto the scenes with day n night goes to show that it's "him against the world". Now he comes out and says he has no joy in it....paleasee.

He's the classic "the grass is always greener on the other side". Maybe he isn't like that in real life..but as far as Kid Cudi the entertainer is concerned that is what he puts off.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wale KILLED the Black and Yellow beat:

How do I post a video? It's not letting me anymore.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Wale KILLED the Black and Yellow beat:

How do I post a video? It's not letting me anymore.
Yeah, I've been bumpin' that in my ride lately.

619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where would i get carter 4? as limewire is RIP now i havent even really looked for anything new.

any ideas? or any good torrents?
Old 11-04-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I disagree, as I have listened to it already.
I assume you're talking about the Carter 4 album leak mixtape which is not the Carter 4 studio album. If I'm wrong, feel free to explain and do share some of the songs that Weezy has yet to record because its a known fact that he was writing songs for that album in prison.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

carter 4 isn't out yet...not sure where that rumor started.

On another note Wale's Aston Martin that dropped yesterday was a bit of a letdown.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Yeah, I've been bumpin' that in my ride lately.

Been playin this nonstop the last few days. He kills it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Music vid of Big Sean ft Chiddy Bang - Too fake came out a few days ago!

Chiddy is gonna be in Dallas in december!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I assume you're talking about the Carter 4 album leak mixtape which is not the Carter 4 studio album. If I'm wrong, feel free to explain and do share some of the songs that Weezy has yet to record because its a known fact that he was writing songs for that album in prison.
Uh sure, I don't really care. I just listened to it. So you can be a smart-ass ***** about whether or not it was technically released or just the leak.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uh sure, I don't really care. I just listened to it. So you can be a smart-ass ***** about whether or not it was technically released or just the leak.
Haha he was just saying that the mixtape is going to be different from the studio release when it eventually leaks.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took pics at the concert, here's one:
LINK
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is this Carter 4 leak talk about

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

There is a Carter 4 leak out right now. It obviously isn't going to be the exact same thing as the album, but I didn't really like what I have heard so far.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 11-05-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Carter 4 Leak is a mixtape with alota old tracks....

This is the only new Wayne track.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Hahaha I didn't even know about the Cudi/Wale beef until you just brought that up. Cudi is being a little *****, actually makes me respect him a little less.
I like Cudi a lot more than Wale, but when I saw that I was just like "come on, really?" A big reason for Cudi being so popular is production which has less to do with him and more to do with the people like Kanye, Plain Pat and Emile who have been with him since the mixtapes.

He takes a shot at other rappers in his song mojo so dope:
"I live through words not metaphors so I passed to be the rest of the freshmen"

Metaphors run hip-hop right now and I agree with what he is saying. While I do enjoy a clever metaphor, they are relied on to be witty way to much. It is so obvious in younger artists, which is why he referenced the XXL Freshman. Honestly I think that lil Wayne and Kanye started a lot of it with pop culture referencing.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is a Carter 4 leak out right now. It obviously isn't going to be the exact same thing as the album, but I didn't really like what I have heard so far.
Its not that it wont be the exact same thing, its that its not going to be even remotely similar

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:26 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A classic.
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote