Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who else can't sleep?

I just don't want to sleep, I'm too excited and know I'm going to be up late thinking about it anyway, so I may as well share it with the guys who understand it the most. Its been a great ride so far guys, and here's to another great year of the NFL draft.*Raise beverage of choice and say "Cheers".*

Sorry if this is unnecessary, but I know there are a bunch of you guys out there thinking just what I am...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont be able to sleep. All of the busts that the Jets have selected will be in my head all night.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do kind of have those "Christmas Eve jitters" like when I was a kid.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I wont be able to sleep. All of the busts that the Jets have selected will be in my head all night.
nightmares of "WE WANT SAPP" for hours

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, who goes to sleep this early that is over the age of 15? Second, I plan on sleeping thanks to something called booze.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was supposed to be preparing for my final exam Monday, it's just too tough to do much the eve of the draft haha.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of the people say it is like Christmas to them, its true. I think the natural order of things, once little boys stop beleiving in Santa Clause, is to then become a draft fan. Think about it, we up late, waiting in anticipation for te "gifts" that we will be getting tomorrow, at the same time hoping we don't get that "lump of coal". I just can't beleive its here already, it came so fast, but at the time, seemed like it was taking forever...

Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
First off, who goes to sleep this early that is over the age of 15? Second, I plan on sleeping thanks to something called booze.
Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight...

CJ, you stole my christmas ****...

Old 04-24-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I better sleep in. If I wake up at like 9 (Pacific Time) I'll end up watching 4 hours of pre-draft coverage and will be stuck in front of my computer. Man I miss the days where I would wake up early in the morning and just plop on the couch and watch the draft all day. None off this extra waiting crap.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's 11:30. Who's trying to sleep? I bought a 12 of Blue Moon for tomorrow that I couldn't resist. So I have 9 for tomorrow.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I better sleep in. If I wake up at like 9 (Pacific Time) I'll end up watching 4 hours of pre-draft coverage and will be stuck in front of my computer. Man I miss the days where I would wake up early in the morning and just plop on the couch and watch the draft all day. None off this extra waiting crap.
Agreed. I used to love just waking up and putting the draft on. Now we have to wait so long.

Sig by BoneKrusher
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Is it bad that I'm setting my alarm on a Saturday so I can watch all 8 hours of the pre-draft coverage?

Old 04-24-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight..
Haha, reading FAIL. Dude, check the location. I'm in Texas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight...

CJ, you stole my christmas ****...
I stole your Christmas what?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it bad that I'm setting my alarm on a Saturday so I can watch all 8 hours of the pre-draft coverage?
8 hours? I thought it was like 5.
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I stole your Christmas what?
I had a post about how the draft is Christmas for us people...

Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Iam thinking about doing that to. ESPNEWS is doing the AFC East first so if I wake up early, it has to be at like 8.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-24-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm waking up at 8 Pacific Time to watch the predraft stuff. It's wayy too much waiting. It will encourage me to go to sleep early I guess.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
8 hours? I thought it was like 5.
Its 8 on ESPN, theyre covering all the teams from 8 until it starts at 4, so by my estiamtions, each team will get approximately 13 1/2 minutes. (excluding comercials)

Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will not be able to sleep. Actually gonna go into work a couple hours early so I can get off in time to catch the draft. Without a first round pick, I'm less excited this year then in past years. But I still love the draft for all of its excitement.

But I will be sad when it ends.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its 8 on ESPN, theyre covering all the teams from 8 until it starts at 4, so by my estiamtions, each team will get approximately 13 1/2 minutes. (excluding comercials)
That means I have to wake up at 5 :o
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My draft weekend has been ruined by the need to drop some last minute weight quick for my weigh in on Monday. No food for me for the next 72 hours
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Holy ****! That's absurd. I'll probably end up watching all 5 hours of NFLN's coverage.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The draft is tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
The draft is tomorrow?
I knew it was coming, just didn't know from who;).