Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-07-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Jamal Lewis Agrees To Terms With Cleveland

See title. Willis McGahee deal looks likely...
Old 03-07-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw that on kffl. i dont like it cause he'll be playing us twice a year and probably get all crazy for the game. but i didnt like him so i dont care.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and to go with that, i dont like the mcgahee thing that much. id rather get a young gunner next years draft. its loaded with good players. but for a 3rd and a 5th next year, id probably do it.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A 3rd And Next Year's 5th Pick?
If That Is All They Want
We Would Be Getting A Steal
I Think That We Could At Least Offer Up:
This Year's 3rd
Next Year's 6th or 7th (depending on the player we give up)
And Someone Like Cory Ross
or Some Other Player

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit, I was really hoping he would sign with Green Bay, I dont want any part of having to see Jamal twice a year.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:12 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well on the bright side Porter signed with an AFC East team so Lewis will still get an opprotunity to drive his head into the ground again.
YouNeverKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Even if he is on the Browns I still am the Biggest Jamal fan and you have to think that going to the Browns he did for a reason.
I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
I think the reason was Phil Savage, the person who drafted him.
Ozzie drafted Jamal Lewis.

Savage was an aide.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
No your wrong, Ozzie put Phil in charge of who to draft, thats why people were interested to see how Ozzie would draft after Phil left.
Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.

Last edited by Bohleive : 03-08-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Bohleive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive View Post
Dude you are an idiot. Phil was the head of college scouting, he gave his report and Ozzie factored that in, when HE made the picks. What the hell do you think a GM is? Do you think that the browns' director of college scouting makes draft picks over Phil? Get a clue. I don't think Phil even held that high a position in '01. People were more interested to see how phil would do without Ozzie than the other way around and so far, the jury is still out, there have been some major mistakes made in FA. You don't even know that Phil liked Jamal, maybe it was just Ozzie and Billick.
You're right, Boh.