Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 04-27-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Panthers UDFA's

Per the Rock Hill Herald:

* T Gerald Cadogan, Penn State
* LB Brit Miller, Illinois
* QB Hunter Cantwell, Louisville
* RB Jamall Lee, Bishop's College (Canada)
* DT Lonnie Harvey, Morgan State
* DT Marlon Favorite, LSU
* LB Mortty Ivy, West Virginia
* SS Anthony Scirrotto, Penn State
* DT Justin Kershaw, Michigan State
* LS Nick Sundberg, Cal
* T Patrick Brown, Central Florida
* KR Larry Beavers, Wesley College
* WR Jason Chery, Louisiana-Lafayette
* G C.J. Davis, Pittsburgh
* C Keith Grey, Connecticut
* TE Kevin Brock, Rutgers
* LB Anthony Heygood, Purdue
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooow soooo many UDFA's.

I like Cantwell and Cadogan though!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Cadogan has a legit chance to make the roster unless they find a veteran back-up at OT. Sundberg probably has a chance as well since the team didn't re-sign their LS.

Grey could have an outside chance since the team has no proven back-up at the position so basically he'd only have to beat out last years 7th round pick who didn't get on the field last year.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
simmy1989
Rookie

simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.simmy1989 is a cocksman.

Being a illinois fan i know Brit Miller well and he is a tackling machine and a very hard worker. He doesn't have the flashy type of game nor does his body type suggest he would be any good, but you won't find very many players that will outwork this kid. Brit will be a great locker room addition and I think he was a very valuable pickup for special teams cause his tackling skills are great.
simmy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:54 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Cantwell, dont really care about Cadogan. I know he was regarded as a possible mid-rounder but reading his profile it sounds like he's more of an upside guy who needs work, kinda like Rashad Butler was. That guy isn't going anywhere as a UDFA, those players have to work their way on teams. Not flash potential so they stick around for a couple years. Also, it seems to me that Penn State has produced a lot of busts/guys not living up to their billing recently

Other names I'm interested in:

Beavers - spot probably taken by Goodson
Lee - same as above, though he seems more pure RBish to me...maybe will force Goodson to convert to WR
Sundberg - not a fan of the LS we acquired. Kyle was making way too much for the position, but trading for a guy who was last seen botching two snaps in one game is not my idea of a replacement
Lonnie Harvey - we're weak at DT, and the team always seems to find these guys...only to release them before they break out. Still, small school sleepers fall through at this spot all the time
Cherry - if only so he'll take Jason Carter's spot. The 6th string WR everyone bandwagons act is getting old, but it's getting really old when a scrub like Carter is the guy who's holding that spot
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 AM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

My pick of Grey may have had his chances decrease with the center/guard they signed yesterday, though I hold true that he may stay.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmy1989 View Post
Being a illinois fan i know Brit Miller well and he is a tackling machine and a very hard worker. He doesn't have the flashy type of game nor does his body type suggest he would be any good, but you won't find very many players that will outwork this kid. Brit will be a great locker room addition and I think he was a very valuable pickup for special teams cause his tackling skills are great.
49ers just signed him to play Fullback.