Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-01-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Considering people rarely if ever get carded in Hull I would say 16 is more accurate.
In Hull, 12, but only if you're Malaka.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Or you could be living in beautiful Ottawa, Canada, where you don't have to deal with Quebec's ****, but can always go there to drink and gamble to your heart's content at 18 years old :D
like Mr Hero said: Beer and Wine is legal with 16

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
like Mr Hero said: Beer and Wine is legal with 16
And since we haven't even heard of carding yet 14 is more accurate.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
And since we haven't even heard of carding yet 14 is more accurate.
depends on how u look like. if u look mature 12 might get you enough

Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
depends on how u look like. if u look mature 12 might get you enough
true, but I meant that by 14 everyone is allowed to drink.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is why the American youth is so fascinated with drinking. Because it's something that is restricted from them until a certain age so they are more eager to do it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

the germans are also fascinated with it because its fun

Old 05-01-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
It's different in america. I've grown up in america but growing spent all my summers back in germany and it's so much more taboo over here. Some parents will freak out if there kids are drinking/smoking pot at 16-17 where as in germany it's like well have fun, don't be sick tomorrow and don't make a mess.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
It's different in america. I've grown up in america but growing spent all my summers back in germany and it's so much more taboo over here. Some parents will freak out if there kids are drinking/smoking pot at 16-17 where as in germany it's like well have fun, don't be sick tomorrow and don't make a mess.
i know, the teenagers are still fascinated :P im like drunk every weekend since i finished my Abitur

Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
i know, the teenagers are still fascinated :P im like drunk every weekend since i finished my Abitur
It's a different fascination. In germany it's a more pure "we're just havin a good time" whereas over here due to the taboo there's a riskiness to it.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My birthday is Wednesday.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No matter where I went, I always so somoene drinking. Even at like 10 in the morning, I would see some old guy drinking a giant beer. I swear I saw like a 11 year old girl down a beer at the beer hall in Munchen. It was so funny.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote