Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Dallas Cowboys SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Burns336 1 1.22%
D-Unit 20 24.39%
DMWSackMachine 3 3.66%
LongHornsLegend 9 10.98%
LSUAlum99 3 3.66%
M.O.T.H. 14 17.07%
Paul 6 7.32%
Staubach12 2 2.44%
thule 19 23.17%
Ward 5 6.10%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Havent seen much of DMW, Thule, or LSU. Especially DMW and LSU.
DMW is one of our best "in season" posters. Not much of a draft follower. thule has been around. Was MIA during the draft though. I wish LSU was still around. He was a very knowledgeable poster, but I haven't seen him post in ages. Apparently, activity on the site is not important, since Bond voted for him. If that's the case, kwhy, Jdallas, and KillerSanta should've been up for vote as well. I guess I just don't get this thing.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the superfan supposed to come up with a team cheer for the team forum after he wins??? :p
Old 05-01-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Is the superfan supposed to come up with a team cheer for the team forum after he wins???
I vote YES!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for thule because he won the eenie meenie mini moe contest. lol

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with DMW, he seems to have good posts.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I voted for thule because he won the eenie meenie mini moe contest. lol
I make 2 sigs for you and you pull an eenie meenie??!!!!

I see how it is Mr.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Best Secondary this Decade stand out.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Good choice. I'm more curious why you left me off your 10K post. That means WAAAAAAY more than this. :p
Old 05-01-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I make 2 sigs for you and you pull an eenie meenie??!!!!

I see how it is Mr.
lol I was gonna vote for you, but you specifically said not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Appreciate the votes a lot, but STOP VOTING FOR ME PLEASE!!!

Send your votes to the other Dallas posters as they are more deserving. I don't even like the Cowboys!!! They are the cause of too much pain!
You had my first vote specifically for the sigs until I saw that post.. My bad man. I didn't mean to do you like that.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough choice between D and Ward for me. D-Unit has given me sexy treats before, that wins my vote.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We seem to be two of three on the DMW bandwagon.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
lol I was gonna vote for you, but you specifically said not to.

You had my first vote specifically for the sigs until I saw that post.. My bad man. I didn't mean to do you like that.
lol. I'm not being serious man. I'm just playing the part of a guy trying to prevent this game from moving onto 31 other teams by showing the kinds of negativity that can draw from it.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I voted for D-Unit because I haven't bumped heads with him... yet... and he was my partner in a forum mock some time ago :p .

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Tough choice between D and Ward for me. D-Unit has given me sexy treats before, that wins my vote.
Sexy treats FTW!!!

BTW, Yoda... I hope you didn't put those treats in your mouth....
Old 05-01-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Well I voted for D-Unit because I haven't bumped heads with him... yet... and he was my partner in a forum mock some time ago :p .
You mean I'm not the true Superfan that you really made me feel I was???

FML. :(
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mean I'm not the true Superfan that you really made me feel I was???

FML. :(
Cowboys fans should all FTL... and so should eagle and redskin fans :D

Don't cry D-Unit, I almost voted for M.O.T.H because I played him on Xbox live NCAA 09, but I remember he beat me, so I am like **** that... Brandon Spikes and Shonn Greene FTW!

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 05-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Cowboys fans should all FTL... and so should eagle and redskin fans :D

Don't cry D-Unit, I almost voted for M.O.T.H because I played him on Xbox live NCAA 09, but I remember he beat me, so I am **** that... Brandon Spikes and Shonn Greene FTW!
lol. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Longhornslegend...it was a tough call between him and M.O.T.H. for me. I just think longhorns is a really good poster.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sexy treats FTW!!!

BTW, Yoda... I hope you didn't put those treats in your mouth....
That explains somethings.....
Old 05-01-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good choice. I'm more curious why you left me off your 10K post. That means WAAAAAAY more than this. :p
I missed a few people. I literally went through the entire member list to make sure I didnt miss any one and lo and behold, I missed a few haha. :/

Old 05-01-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
That explains somethings.....
I know the outside of the box said "Edible Panties", but my wife had her period when she tried them on, so I stuffed it back in the box to return to the store until I thought of you... ;)
Old 05-01-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
I know the outside of the box said "Edible Panties", but my wife had her period when she tried them on, so I stuffed it back in the box to return to the store until I thought of you... ;)
I have a mangina.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
We seem to be two of three on the DMW bandwagon.
Well, admittedly, I dont follow all the posters but it seems that whenever he posts a thread, while I might not agree with what he says, he has thought out posts and seems to know his team well.

Example: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...98#post1632498

Old 05-01-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, admittedly, I dont follow all the posters but it seems that whenever he posts a thread, while I might not agree with what he says, he has thought out posts and seems to know his team well.
I'm the same way.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:

Example: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...98#post1632498
Awww man, u are actually supposed to do homework for this vote, and think about it. I am screwed, I like voting for who gives me a mangina.