Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 06-25-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

This is a no brainer Favre at ninty would be better then T-jack or Sage. Booty isnt even an option. Favre then childress pulls another brainless stunt and talks Rich Gannon into coming back for a season or Jeff George. Yikes. Mean while Jason campbell signs with the bears because the bears woefully realize that touchdown jesus is a farse. Jay Cutler sucks im glad we dint get him he is a premadonna who is a legend in his own mind, I cant wait to watch jerrod allen ray edwards and chad greenway welcome him to the BLACK N BLUE. You aint in kansas anymore dorthy.
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Kid_Ego, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
This is a no brainer Favre at ninty would be better then T-jack or Sage. Booty isnt even an option. Favre then childress pulls another brainless stunt and talks Rich Gannon into coming back for a season or Jeff George. Yikes. Mean while Jason campbell signs with the bears because the bears woefully realize that touchdown jesus is a farse. Jay Cutler sucks im glad we dint get him he is a premadonna who is a legend in his own mind, I cant wait to watch jerrod allen ray edwards and chad greenway welcome him to the BLACK N BLUE. You aint in kansas anymore dorthy.
when was jay cutler in kansas?

I thought you guys were purple and gold.

Black and Blue? I don't think there is a team thats black and blue.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you going to make him black and blue?...so confused Ego...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
when was jay cutler in kansas?

I thought you guys were purple and gold.

Black and Blue? I don't think there is a team thats black and blue.
The NFC North has been called the Black and Blue Division in the past but I dont know what Kid_Ego is trying to say other than that..

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

I don't get it.....if you want Favre to come here (you mention that he's better at age 90 than any QB currently on the roster) and all signs point to him becoming the QB of the Vikings soon...why are you not happy?
Old 08-14-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
TT Gator
Rookie

TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.

As of now the best QB for the Vikings is Sage Rosenfels. I thought Favre would have be perfect but that's not a possibility anymore. Rosenfels proved in Houston the last couple years that he can be a productive QB. He's not an elite QB but he's one of those players that does almost everything good but nothing great(i'll get to the almost part in a minute). Jackson has had his shot and I don't believe just cuz he had a good game or two at the end of the '08 season that he's switched gears and will automaticlly become a franchise QB. Minnesota took a chance on a small school prospect and it didn't pay off and while I know they want that investment to payoff sometimes it's better to burn that bridge and start over instead of wasting valuable time. The Vikes need a game manager and a guy who can get the ball downfield consistently so defences can't load defenders in the box to stop Peterson all game long. Jackson isen't the guy to do those things. He's much too jumpy, he's not got a high football I.Q., and he's never impressed me with arm strength or accuracy. I actually like JD Booty and believe he should be the back-up. He had a bad Preseason in '08 but I think he'll impress this year. I'm not convinced yet that he has what it takes to be a starter and lead this team but i'd be willing to give him the job before Jackson. The worst thing bout Booty is he may be a lil to similar to Rosenfels. Now onto the weakness of Rosenfels...the guy turnsover the ball way too much and has a habit of choking when the games on his shoulders or during big games. A good example is the season opener againest the Colts in '08 the Texans were ahead 27-10 with 8:18 left in the game and after the Colts scored a TD making it 27-17 Sage fell apart. With only 4:04 left in the game he turned the ball over 3 times(2 fumbles, one INT) 2 of which resulted in TDs for Indy and the Colts went home the victors. That's what worries me about Sage but the sad thing is he is the best QB experiance wise and talent wise that Minnesota has. I think he can at least be a middle of the road QB which is better than what we had most of last year but I think he has the potential to do more if he stay consistent and not turn over the ball so much. I just hope the coaches let guy of this dream of Jackson becoming the next McNabb cuz it's not happening. They need to give Rosenfels the job and if it doesn't payoff then we draft a QB in next years heavy QB class.
TT Gator is offline   Reply With Quote