Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default McNabb a future Hall of Famer?

After the draft, I read (I believe on CBS Sportsline) someone say that Donovan McNabb is a "future Hall of Famer." This seemed preposterous to me when I first read it, but I thought that my memory of his number were errant. After looking at his numbers, coming from such a pass-heavy offense, I feel the claim is just as preposterous as it was before. Donovan McNabb has been a good QB in the NFL, but he has never been good enough in his era to consider him a Hall of Fame player. If he were to retire right now, I would say there is no way that he should get inducted. Even if he continued for the next 4 years along the same path, I do not believe he should be considered any more than a guy like Matt Hasselbeck or Rich Gannon.

What do you guys think?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I agree with you completely. He's a franchise QB in that he's a guy who you can trust at the QB position and that you won't have to worry about replacing but he's not an all time great and thus doesn't deserve to be in the HoF.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he can be if he plays 2-3 more years as the starter. He isn't all that different from Jim Kelly. What's the difference? Winning like 2 or 3 more games? Taking him alone, I agree with you both, but I can see the argument as he has provided numbers just as good (with a few more years tacked on,) and had almost as much success as other HOF QBs.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now, McNabb would unquestionably not be a HOF QB, and I am one of his biggest fans. He just hasn't done enough for it, and though he has been one of the top QBs in recent years, he is nowhere near HOF calibur. He will need at least 3 more seasons of great production and a Championship to be in, IMO. He still can get in, but it'd take a lot.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been saying he has a solid shot for years now. He's not in yet, but he could be with a few more years of production.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know these things are gonna get kind of old after a while when people just put [insert player name][insert question and question mark] but I feel like McNabb almost has a shot at being a Hall of Famer. Living in the Philadelphia area, I feel like McNabb is greatly underappreciated.

He was drafted in 1999 over Ricky Williams which started the whole thing but he has given the Philadelphia area some consistency, whether they appreciate it or not. You could say the same things you do about Big Ben on how his defense led the team some of these years. Fact is, Andy Reid has drawn up 60 percent passing plays in the last 5 years.

- He is the Eagles' all-time leader in career wins, pass attempts, pass completions, passing yards, and passing touchdowns
- Four consecutive NFC East division championships (2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004)
- Five NFC Championship Games (1-4) Joined Ken Stabler (Raiders), Jim Kelly (Bills) and Troy Aikman (Cowboys), in 2004, as the only QBs since 1970 to take their teams to four or more consecutive conference championship games.
- A Super Bow birth (L to the Pats)
- 194 TDs: 90 INTs (Third Best all time ratio[2.16] behind Brady and Young)
- 29,320 Passing yards
- 58.9 Completion percentage
- 85.9 QB Rating
- In his first full season as a NFL starter in 2000, McNabb finished second in the Associated Press MVP voting (24-11) to St. Louis RB Marshall Faulk, who set the NFL record for most TDs scored in a season.
- Forget the TO controversy, TO carries it everywhere, thats apparent.
- Limited Weapons
- Became the first player in NFL history to finish a season with 30+ TD passes (31) and fewer than 10 INTs (8) in 2004
- Became the 4th-fastest QB in NFL history to reach the 50-win plateau in just 71 starts, vs. Bal. (10/31/04)
- One of 6 players in NFL history to have amassed over 25,000 passing yards (29,320) and 3,000 rushing yards (3,109)
- NFC Pro Bowl squad - 2001-05

They were debating this on the local news last night here. The consensus is if he were to stop playing right now, he would not be. But, 5 more years of production, he would have to be atleast considered. He doesnt have a ring or an MVP award so if he were to get either in the next 4-5 years, does he have a legitimate shot?

I'm generally not a McNabb supporter, or Eagle supporter at that but I found this interesting because if he were to win a Super Bowl then I would consider him having a solid chance at the HOF. Figured it was the offseason and there really isnt anything else to talk about so if a mod thinks it should be in the team forum then by all means move it.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29775

Already a thread about it. I wouldn't know about it but it's one of the very few threads I started. From February 2, 2009. About 3 months ago.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll get in. If he were to retire today I'm not so sure he would get in, but I have no doubt he'll do enough to finish his career to get in Canton.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He definately shouldn't get in before someone like Gannon IMO. McNabb has put up good numbers and has led the team to everything but winning a superbowl. If he keeps at this pace (Maclin and Peters can only make things better) then he might get in at some point. Not a first balloter, but one of those 65 year old guys that gets in.

If he gets in before TD and Atwater, I am boycotting the HoF

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hall of Solid maybe

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
yeats
Rookie

Location: When you are old and grey and full of sleep, And nodding by the fire, take down this book
yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.yeats could make a wolverine purr.

if i had a team of all time players i wouldn't be upset at all if mcnabb was my QB. his qb presence is one of the best ive ever seen and he has a great arm. i mean his resume may not be HOF worthy, but i wouldn't be picky if he was my QB on an all time team
yeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think McNabb is appreciated more outside of Philly than he is by Eagles fans.

He probably needs a couple more years of solid production, but I wouldn't be surprised, 5 - 10 years after he reaches eligibility, to see McNabb voted into Canton.

If he played for the Redskins, we would be ready to knock someone out if they said McNabb didn't belong in the HOF when he retired!!
parrish_lemar24DBSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:41 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the consensus is that after 3-5 more years of solid production, and he has the tools for it now, he could have a shot. But right now, he doesn't have the credentials.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he plays a few more years, he could (could) get in. He'll need to win a ring if he wants to be semi-sure.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
if he plays a few more years, he could (could) get in. He'll need to win a ring if he wants to be semi-sure.
Well I think this year is the best oppurtunity he'll have to win that ring.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Well I think this year is the best oppurtunity he'll have to win that ring.
he's got a good chance, although obviously we don't know what he'll have around him a year from now... :D

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:07 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
he's got a good chance, although obviously we don't know what he'll have around him a year from now... :D
It can't be any better than what they could've had (Boldin) this year, can it?

Old 05-04-2009, 03:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its important to remember how he influenced the game...not that he was the first ever QB to run prolifically (Steve Young, Randall Cunningham) but he was one of the guys who ushered in that new era of a mobile athletic QB...He has great numbers, has led his team to a SB, and like I said, he influenced the game in a great way, so I can definitely see him getting in someday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:53 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
He definately shouldn't get in before someone like Gannon IMO. McNabb has put up good numbers and has led the team to everything but winning a superbowl. If he keeps at this pace (Maclin and Peters can only make things better) then he might get in at some point. Not a first balloter, but one of those 65 year old guys that gets in.

If he gets in before TD and Atwater, I am boycotting the HoF
He definitely should get in before Gannon. Gannon was a good QB, but McNabb is way better than him, and thats no homer on my part.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he is a HOF QB. The Eagles were clearly the dominent NFC team of the early 2000's and they won 1 Championship over that period failing year after year to advance to the SB. During this period, the Eagles were the only NFC team to have a franchise QB in McNabb but he rarely got them over the hump.
To make to the HOF, he will have to win a SB IMO or at least get there 1 or 2 more times.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:13 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I think its important to remember how he influenced the game...not that he was the first ever QB to run prolifically (Steve Young, Randall Cunningham) but he was one of the guys who ushered in that new era of a mobile athletic QB...He has great numbers, has led his team to a SB, and like I said, he influenced the game in a great way, so I can definitely see him getting in someday.
That's actually a very valid point, that and to be honest the guy hasn't had much help over his career. There are so many QB's who I won't name who IMO are in the HOF because they played with 5+ HOF's on their offense alone.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ Agreed.

I think his influence and achievements should get him in.
That of course is assuming he continues to play at a high level for the next couple of years.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mobile QBs was never an era... it's a fad that comes and goes.

When it comes down to the eyeball test for McNabb, he's not a Hall of Famer.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's not getting in unless they allow more inductees every year. with all the crap with art monk, i just don't see him ever getting in.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb would be in the Hall of Very Good right now but not sure of the Hall of Fame. He needs to get to another Super Bowl IMO and then we'll see. He can still get to the Hall of Fame though.

Getting to the NFCC 5 times is very nice, but only 1 win in those and that was with a relatively weak NFC most of those times (All of those teams lost in the super bowl except the Bucs)

In his defense, I will say that he is probably the greatest Philly Eagle of all-time. He's brought them more playoff wins than anyone else and gotten closer to a super bowl ring than anyone else. That's gotta count for something.

He's never had great WR's to throw to (exception of TO) but his teams always have a solid D and he does have Westbrook.

He's borderline to me right now. You could argue that he gets in after a couple more solid years and I wouldn't mind. He's better than some QB's that are in the HoF.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically I think he's got a chance if he wins a title. If not, I don't think he gets in.