Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-20-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I did not think of moving Sintim to MLB and it would certainly be an experiment. He has the athletic ability to make the move but I don't think this coachin staff will be that bold to make the move.

Davis upside is as high as anyone in the draft including Campbell. He is going to be the youngest player in the NFL as soon as he gets drafted which a lot of teams are going to like.
Agreed on Davis but if a I had to pick an OT that is going to get drafted lower than he should be, I think it will be Davis. There are a few intangible concerns with him and teams paying top 10 money could be a little hesitant, especially when Campbell and Bulaga offer similar ability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
touchdownmaker
Rookie

touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bucky Brook's Mock

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

I noticed in his mock that there were a few guys that dropped to range pretty close to us. Berry dropped really close to our pick and Mclain and Kindle going at a range were we could trade up. If Eric Berry made it to 13, I would hope Jerry would trade up.

I have watched the National Championship game as well as some Youtube scouting clips of Mclain, and I am starting to think he lacks the sideline to sideline speed I would be looking for in an impact Mike backer. One thing that impressed me was that he always seemed to be at least the second guy in on the tackle.
touchdownmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

I'm not to sure on drafting Berry. Its best to see if KP will be back next season and if Ross is healthy. I like having those two back there in the S position. If any off them have signs of doubt then I'm all for it, but if they are good to go, I would like a McClain or a DT.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!
LetsGoGiants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

What do you guys think of drafting Aaron Hernandez in the second or third if we could get him? Kevin Boss is a stud, but I feel we could utilize both of them in the pass game. He's got great hands (which he showed in the SEC Championship game) but haven't seen much blocking.

Anyways, just wanted to see what you guys thought on the draft and what players stuck out for you.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we drafted Travis Beckum last year

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

Oh yeah, I guess that knocks Hernandez out of a draft option.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Earl Thomas and Taylor Mays a lot, but the more and more I look at this draft class the more I think we'd be better off grabbing a stud DT in the first and looking to get a quality S later. I think Brian Price could do great things for our defensive line and our defense as a whole. If we grabbed Price in the first and then someone like Nate Allen or Reshad Jones in rounds two or three and another DT like Oghobaase or Jones our D would be set.

I just think that the value isn't very far off between Thomas or Mays and Price or Williams, meanwhile we need a difference maker at DT much more given our weakness and lack of depth at the position. With a rotation of Canty, Price, Alford, Oghobaase and Tuck at times we'd be stacked at the position which would give our pass rush back its balls while setting us up better against the run so that we don't need our MLB to be as beastly.

I know C is a need but I think this is a class that doesn't have much difference in talent from what we could get in round two to what we could get in round 4 so I'd wait until the 4th to go for our center and even in the fourth I might be tempted by a DE project like Lang or Lane if they're still on the board.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Price doesnt seem to be great against the run, whereas he's good against the run. Dan Williams seems better rounded. But i don't think he's worth a 1st, so id rather trade down, and trade Jacobs/Osi.

This draft is loaded, i dont think we'd regret trading either will make us take a great hit.

Trade Osi: Reasoning his value is still high, we're changing defenses, does he really fit? we can catch a passrusher and develop him while holding on to Kiwi (who should gain weight) and Tuck.

1.**Trade down** value for us isnt here Bryan Bulaga RT
1. Dan Williams NT
2. **Trade up (use 4th & 7th** Brandon Spikes MLB
3. Reshad Jones SS
3. George Selvie DE
5. Chris Scott OL
6. Rashawn Jackson FB

EDIT: Bulaga seems like he would blend well with our OL chemistry, he also is a great run blocker. Williams is a steadily improving two way DT, he is great against the run, exactly what we need. SPIKEZZZ (earl thomas will eventually find his way to us :'( ). Jones is a tank, selvie could be deadly once gone through our coaching, Scott would be a good OG prospect. Jackson is a change from the stone handed bushpenis

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 01-25-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Price doesnt seem to be great against the run, whereas he's good against the run. Dan Williams seems better rounded. But i don't think he's worth a 1st, so id rather trade down, and trade Jacobs/Osi.

This draft is loaded, i dont think we'd regret trading either will make us take a great hit.

Trade Osi: Reasoning his value is still high, we're changing defenses, does he really fit? we can catch a passrusher and develop him while holding on to Kiwi (who should gain weight) and Tuck.

1. Dan Williams NT
3. Reshad Jones SS
3. George Selvie DE
5. Chris Scott OL
6. Rashawn Jackson FB
Dan Williams isn't more rounded than Price. Price may not be Suh, but he's a good run defender who blows up a lot of plays with his penetration, while being a wonderful penetrator and pass rusher. Dan Williams is a beast against the run, but really doesn't provide any sort of pass rush and doesn't push the pocket very well, so while DW is a better run defender, at least better at anchoring against the run, he isn't as well rounded as price.

As for trading Osi I think that's a dumb move because he'll fit our new scheme just fine, his value is at an all time low and he's likely to have a big bounce back season.

I'm also not a big fan of trading jacobs since he provides our offense with great energy and force in the running game that scares teams. Ahmad could become a guy who scares teams, but he hasn't proven it yet whereas Jacobs has shown that if we let him rest and recuperate when he's banged up he'll go full ogre when he plays for us and be a force. Unlike Osi though I think we could get a good and fair haul for Jacobs should we chose to lose him and role with Bradshaw, Brown and James Starks.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Dan Williams isn't more rounded than Price. Price may not be Suh, but he's a good run defender who blows up a lot of plays with his penetration, while being a wonderful penetrator and pass rusher. Dan Williams is a beast against the run, but really doesn't provide any sort of pass rush and doesn't push the pocket very well, so while DW is a better run defender, at least better at anchoring against the run, he isn't as well rounded as price.

We don't need penetration as much as we need a double team eater. Alford is a good penetrator and passrusher. Williams showed great glimpses of passrush this year, which is why he is rising. He played very well against Alabama.

As for trading Osi I think that's a dumb move because he'll fit our new scheme just fine, his value is at an all time low and he's likely to have a big bounce back season.

I was under the impression a more Cov 2 oriented team needed stronger ends. I do agree though his value isnt great but its not like we can expect him to be as good as he was with strahan

I'm also not a big fan of trading jacobs since he provides our offense with great energy and force in the running game that scares teams. Ahmad could become a guy who scares teams, but he hasn't proven it yet whereas Jacobs has shown that if we let him rest and recuperate when he's banged up he'll go full ogre when he plays for us and be a force. Unlike Osi though I think we could get a good and fair haul for Jacobs should we chose to lose him and role with Bradshaw, Brown and James Starks.

he has bad knees, that wont change IMO because of how often he gets cut tackled, its bound to happen that he gets some sort of tear. If Andre Brown is healthy i think we can afford to trade Jacobs. Bradshaw paired with a great 1 cut, power guy would be a great combo (Andre Brown). Danny Ware is slowly developing, Derrick Ward 2.0?
10 characters

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

We need someone who'll get pressure up the middle, Alford is coming off of a bad injury so I don't think we can depend on him too much this season and even when healthy he was more of a good rotational guy than a beast we would want starting next to Canty, who is himself more of a gap plugger. PRice is the type of penetrating tackle who forces double-teams with his explosiveness and ability to get in the backfield, with a big guy like Canty next to him who'll eat up single blockers in the run game all Price needs to do is burst into his gaps and force the two lineman on either side to focus on him and that's certainly within Price's skillset. Don't get me wrong if we trade back and can nab Dan Williams I'd be ecstatic, I just wonder how probably a trade back is from our spot and if we don't trade back I think Price is the guy we should target. That said I want us to draft two DTs this year, Price or Williams in round one and then someone like Houston, Oghobaase or Jones in the third/fourth.

First of all we won't be running a cover-2 oriented scheme, Fewell is a guy who adjusts to his personnel instead of being a guy who makes his personnel adjust to him and even in buffalo he ran very little cover-2, especially if you consider Jauron was coaching that team for a while. Plus in a tampa-2 scheme the ends pass rush ability is way more important than their run prowess since the defense is so reliant on the front 4 to create pressure. Now onto Osi himself, if he and tuck are fully healthy this year I see no reason why both can't be probowlers and All-pro contenders. Strahan's mentoring helped Osi but Osi has elite talent, if he's healthy and good to go there's no reason he can't play up to that potential once again.

Again I like all of our backs behind Jacobs, I just wouldn't hurry into relying upon them, Bradshaw himself got banged up quite a bit this season, as did Ware, and we have yet to see Brown even take a regular season snap. I would keep BJ and co together and draft James Starks in the late rounds and then if the guys behind Jacobs prove they're ready we can move him next season and role with Bradshaw, Brown and Starks.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-26-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post

1. Dan Williams NT
3. Reshad Jones SS
3. George Selvie DE
5. Chris Scott OL
6. Rashawn Jackson FB

EDIT: Bulaga seems like he would blend well with our OL chemistry, he also is a great run blocker. Williams is a steadily improving two way DT, he is great against the run, exactly what we need. SPIKEZZZ (earl thomas will eventually find his way to us :'( ). Jones is a tank, selvie could be deadly once gone through our coaching, Scott would be a good OG prospect. Jackson is a change from the stone handed bushpenis
No...for about 3000 different reasons. First of all like Rose mentioned Osi's value is at an all time low. Jacobs too. Trading them would be pretty dumb. Also Ballin...in mocks, geared toward us, you really can't have us trading down in every one because it's silly to assume we'd trade down, and therefor adjust our picks accordingly. Same goes for trading up. It's too impossible to predict. For all intensive purposes I'd just assume we're gonna stick at our pick. Anything else is just wishful thinking. Reese has never shown a huge interest in trading down either. Or trading up, except in the later rounds.

As far as Brian Price goes Rosebud...eh. I wouldn't be a big fan of picking him at 15. He's not a 'stud' DT like you indicated in your earlier post either. He's quite good and would fill in nicely, but I'm still skeptical. I like him way more than Dan Williams though, who I really question for any number of reasons.

My biggest thing about drafting DT's in the first round is they MUST have high motors at all times. There's nothing worse than a big man in the middle who gives up on plays and gets lost in the shuffle. Price has a pretty good motor from all indications, where Williams has been questioned at times, especially before Monte Kiffen was at Tennessee.

Right now the guys I'd like the most are probably.. 1. Earl Thomas, 2. Brian Price, 3. Taylor Mays, 4. geez, I don't even know. Probably Spikes because I know BBD loves him so I'll take his word for it. If he and McClain are fairly similar his stock will end up rising to around 15.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

See I clearly disagree, I hadn't watched much of price during the season, but of late I've been having a buddy on campus download more and more UCLA games and the kid jumps off the film, he has a very good motor, great quickness, very good strength for his size and a remarkable burst off the line while staying low. If he had stayed for his senior year not only do I think he'd be the top DT taken in 2011, but I think he'd have been a top 10 lock, so if we can nab him this year I think we'd be getting a steal.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-26-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Fewell will prefer more mobile LBers. Sintim is not a great fit in this system, but I do think he could develop into a decent pass rushing DE.

I also think Ross could move to FS and be used in a similar way that Jairus Byrd was used for the Bills this season. This will allow Phillips to move to SS and be used more in a playmaking role.

I would like to see Dansby brought in as a free agent (although he won't be cheap) and would be a great fit at SLB.

Draft Needs

A talented MLB, Angerer is my preference, but there are plenty of other options including McClain and Spikes. They will compete with Goff and Blackburn for the MLB start.

DT depth to develop for the future. Williams is nice, but I am intrigued by Tyson Alualu (California), he could be an interesting option. Plus there is the usual suspects.

CB and S depth. Plenty of options including players like Brandon Ghee, Syd'Quan Thompson, Javier Arenas, Amari Spievey, Kyle Wilson (CB) and Earl Thomas, Taylor Mays, Nate Allen, Chad Jones, Reshad Jones, Myron Lewis, Darrell Stuckey, Myron Rolle (S)

My thoughts on the defense would be something like

DE: Tuck, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka, Sintim

DT: Canty, Cofield, Alford, Rookie

SLB: Dansby, Kehl

MLB: Rookie, Goff, Blackburn

WLB: Boley, Rookie/Wilkinson

CB: Webster, Thomas, Rookie, B Johnson, Dockery

SS: Phillips, M Johnson, Rouse

FS: Ross, Rookie

Last edited by Big_Pete : 01-26-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I fail to see how a guy who excelled with Poz and Kawika starting is likely to want more mobile LBs, I mean he certainly might, doesn't mean he'll fall apart without them when he's already succeeded without them. Add to this the natural athleticism and success Sintim has already shown and I think he'll have a fair shot at a starting position.

I could see Ross making the move but I could see him staying at CB to give us a strong trio. This'll probably be decided by who we add in FA and will be available in the draft.

Dansby would be sweet, but he'll want a big contract and I don't know if we want to shell out that kind of money this season. That said if we did bring him in I think he'd probably take over the MIKE spot although that'll probably be decided by who does better in camp between Sintim, Goff and any possible rookies we bring in.

As for our draft needs, I think we over-state our need at MLB, Goff looked like he has a good future despite our disgustingly bad DT play. I would certainly welcome a stud like McClain or Spikes, but I think we could do better with the third rounder Angerer would take by grabbing another DT, project DE or Center.

We need more than just depth at DT, we need someone who can take that second starting spot next to Canty, Cofield is mediocre at best, Alford is coming off a significant injury that very well might cause him to struggle this season. So I think we need someone who can become a high end starter as well as someone who can be a high end rotational player with the chance to become a starter down the line. That's why I'm starting to want Price in round one and then someone like Vince Oghobaase or Lemarr Houston in round three. We don't just need to get solid at this position we need to be good and have good depth.

And we definitely need to draft a defensive back in round two, I think it should be a SS like Nate Allen or Reshad Jones, but if Fewell is digging the idea of Ross at FS and we've signed a stopgap vet I think getting a CB could start making more and more sense.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-26-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are moving Sintim back to DE then I want us to seriously consider taking Weatherspoon with our 1st round pick. He'd be a great compliment to Boley and adds another athlete to the LB corps. He also can blitz very well which gives us another guy who can get to the QB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
See I clearly disagree, I hadn't watched much of price during the season, but of late I've been having a buddy on campus download more and more UCLA games and the kid jumps off the film, he has a very good motor, great quickness, very good strength for his size and a remarkable burst off the line while staying low. If he had stayed for his senior year not only do I think he'd be the top DT taken in 2011, but I think he'd have been a top 10 lock, so if we can nab him this year I think we'd be getting a steal.
Alright, I'll take your word for it. I've only seen a couple of UCLA games the past few years and wasn't really focusing on Price so I can't really say.

I'm on the Price boat if you think that highly of him!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I saw more of Price. It sucks we don't get that many UCLA games out here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-27-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who you guys rather have Taylor Mays or Brian Price?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Who you guys rather have Taylor Mays or Brian Price?
I'm a fan of Mays. I think we can grab a 2nd round DT, and that Canty-Cofield-Alford and another DT not Price work fine.
But Price is fine as well. Probably at this point choices 1a and 1b for our pick in my mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Isn't Coefield a FA?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With no new CBA he couldn't be anymore then a RFA
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
With no new CBA he couldn't be anymore then a RFA
I'm still not totally sure how the new rules work.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-27-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
touchdownmaker
Rookie

touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.touchdownmaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Senior bowl updates....Mays...Curb your enthusiasm

http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story?...s&confirm=true

http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story?...s&confirm=true

Weatherspoon is beasting, and Dan Williams is doing a solid job down there. However, Taylor Mays is really sucking it up. He better run that sub 4.4 that he says he can.

So far, I am really hoping Price falls into our neighborhood. I think he will make a big difference for our LBs. There will also be a lot of talent at S in round 2. Maybe Taylor Mays finds himself in the second round?
touchdownmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Price will be available in the 2nd round. He isn't a great fit for alot of teams and there is a far too much of talent that is worthy of going in the 1st round.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 01-27-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote