Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the St. Louis Rams SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Freebirdsrams02 1 0.79%
HawkeyeFan 9 7.09%
Holt_bruce81 14 11.02%
KCJ58 20 15.75%
nfrillman 1 0.79%
NGSeiler 36 28.35%
Rockio42 7 5.51%
tfry 0 0%
Trolfres 0 0%
Yodachu 39 30.71%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Well I see I am being shut out. I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't be shut out too awfully long after I type this. I'd have to say that NG deserves this, so if he loses the vote I say we just let the Rams fan override it.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ridiculous. I voted for NGSeiler.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The mods should rig the poll if Yodachu approves

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
This is ridiculous. I voted for NGSeiler.
It's because NG and KCJ are splitting votes. They have like 41 together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yoda is the best Rams fan, and I'm not just saying that because I'm sleeping with him.

He is also the best St. Louis Cardinals fan. If they had an NBA team, he'd own that distinction as well.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I voted KC. He really knows his stuff. I also wanted to see a good Yoda rant, but if he doesn't even think he should win, I guess that hope is out the window.
Believe me, there will still be a rant. Just gotta make sure I hang onto the vote tho.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard for me to vote for just one. There are some great posters in the Rams forum. My vote goes to NGSeiler.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Believe me, there will still be a rant. Just gotta make sure I hang onto the vote tho.
A rant about you winning the vote would be fairly epic.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah **** it, I was gonna wait to make sure I "win" to make sure I "win" since if I don't "win", all I am about to say is gonna be moot. But if NGSeiler over takes me in the next eleven hours, good for him, and jackasses will quit their bitching over what equates to an internet high school homecoming king race.

However, I do feel like Hillary Clinton right now. That aside, at this moment right now most of u not voting for me, self included, are wondering how is NGSeiler not winning this thing. And I completely agree with u. This race is not about me, or the people I am about to talk about, this is about SWDC and the St. Louis Rams and their fans getting their true superfan, which is NGSeiler.

But also, at this moment I know there are a select group of people who think it is ridiculous I am winning, and a shame that I am winning. Saying I don't even know anything about the NFL, or that I am an overrated poster, or I am a post *****. Or that I am not a true fan of the NFL or the Rams. Well, I do know stuff about the NFL. I am a fan of the St. Louis Rams. If I was not a true Rams fan, why would I be at one point so wanting a win I would guarantee a victory, or be banned from this site. Is that not living and dying by your team? One of the criteria for this very high school homecoming king race. Listen, I don't care about u really or what u think about me, even though I wish some of u didn't wish I die in a firey, painful, and unhealthy death, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out how my cancer is going, I have birthday lunch, and I have finals next week. I got so much more to care about over being the Rams super fan on SWDC or what those people on SWDC think of me. I could care less about u either. BUT EVERYONE QUIT QUESTIONING MY FANHOOD, THAT PISSES ME OFF!

Enough with the stupid. I thank all who voted for me. Some of u I never expcted to get votes from, and I appreciate that. Especially u STRIP, u are my favorite to win this. U guys are awesome. However, I do move to select NGSeiler winner of this by acclamation. Any opposed: too bad.

However under two stipulations: on the first page of these things u must put Rams: NGSeiler (acclamated by Yodachu just cuz Yodachu loves seeing his name in print and it turn Yodachu on). Secondly, I want to break the tie if there is one in the next race, since NGSeiler is so awesome, I don't think he even enters the Off Topic section.

Anyway, NGSeiler is awesome, he deserves this title. And to the haters, I have never been a hater, ignore them and hope they go away. But I love u guys in a crazy way. Thank u, God Bless u, and God Bless SWDC, and I hope none of u (even the haters) die a firey, unhealthy, and painful death.

Last edited by yodabear : 05-08-2009 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Post *****
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:07 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. That's a true SuperFan right there. Giving up the title to make folks feel better.

ALL HAIL YODACHU!
Old 05-08-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I'm not going to lie, I would've never thought of NG because I rarely see him post. Its Hawkeyes or KCJ... I'll think about this a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
TBH, I didn't even know NG was a Rams fan. This isn't only about who's the most knowledgeable.
Exactly . . . n00bs like me can spend a year on here and never see a post by this NG fella . . . how could I possible vote for him? I certainly can't avoid voting. I see a poll and it's like I'm a bug and the poll is a bright light that smells strangely like BBQ'd siblings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Thank u, God Bless u, and God Bless SWDC, and I hope none of u (even the haters) die a firey, unhealthy, and painful death.
Thank gawd for that. I'm really hoping to die a healthy death. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last call for votes. It is still close!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, ****. I seriously thought it was over long ago. There's still a chance ..
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yoda because he is a *****!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't about superfan any more its turning into who is the most popular from each team.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
This isn't about superfan any more its turning into who is the most popular from each team.
Vikes99ej isn't the most "popular" vikings fan and he won by a big margin.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will NG make the comeback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
It's also about who live and dies for their team.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
okay right about that.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
And look at the number of votes NG got, we have about 20 minutes left. Maybe he can get those few last votes. I am pretty happy with how this has worked out so far.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yoda wins in a close vote

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost pulled off a comeback.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like some of the other Rams fans played Ralph Nader to NGSeiler's Al Gore. Congratulations Yodachu!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats to yoda

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Seems like some of the other Rams fans played Ralph Nader to NGSeiler's Al Gore. Congratulations Yodachu!
So I am George W. Bush. A lot of people would see that compairson. I tried to get NGSeiler to win, even though a lot of people still call it controversal.