Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raistlin Majere

Caramon Majere

Sturm Brightblade

Laurana

Flint Fireforge

If you have any idea who I'm talking about, you know why.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I can honestly say that Rick Smits is the last person I thought I'd see in this thread.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Wow. I can honestly say that Rick Smits is the last person I thought I'd see in this thread.
What about Dr Quinn man?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
What about Dr Quinn man?
No. Rick Smits takes the cake. At everything.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just did this on facebook (thats Joey Ryan for any crazy stalkers that wanna be Yodachu's friend.)

1. Barack Obama

Lets not make this political, I like the man, and like it or not, he is the most powerful man in the world.

2. Beyonce

She is hot, she is Foxy Cleopatra (the only good thing about that movie), she could kick ass, and did I mention she is hot.

3. George Clooney

He was a doctor, so he could help us out there. But he is a badass, and could kick ass first. Plus, he was born on May 6th.

4. Hayden Panettiere

Complete strategery here. She can distract our opponets as eye candy cuz she is ******* hot. However, the Heroes thing helps her, she can kick ass when opponets would not expect.

5. Dr. Perry Cox

Basically on the sqaud to save the lives of these 4 great people, and he can save lives.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Captain Kirk

Don Johnson

Chewy

Starscream

Jean Grey

I took out Unicron considering hes bigger than Earth, he'd destroy it trying to save it.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 05-12-2009 at 12:31 AM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gentlemen,

After looking through three pages of your attempts at creating a world-saving team, I'm afraid I must inform you that you have failed you objective. But I deem concerns unnecessary, for I have ensured that no matter what, the earth will be safe. After using your suggested teams in the first line of defense, the job will have to be completed by the following five heroes of our time. From this moment on, this group of men will be known as Team MAMMOTH (Mediocre Action Movie Men Of The Hour):

Steven Seagal

Jean-Claude van Damme

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kurt Russell

Lawrence Tureaud / Mr. T

Rest assured, gentlemen. MAMMOTH will seek out and destroy all and any evil threatening our world. Their mission will surely go along with copious amounts of pointless explosions, countless missing bullets and a seemingly endless amount of cheesy one-liner. Also, we have been made aweare that the MAMMOTH member known as Mr. T has a tendency to label people as 'fools', I urge you not to take offense. It seems it's his so-called "thing".

Thank you for your time.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Old 05-12-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Gentlemen,

After looking through three pages of your attempts at creating a world-saving team, I'm afraid I must inform you that you have failed you objective. But I deem concerns unnecessary, for I have ensured that no matter what, the earth will be safe. After using your suggested teams in the first line of defense, the job will have to be completed by the following five heroes of our time. From this moment on, this group of men will be known as Team MAMMOTH (Mediocre Action Movie Men Of The Hour):

Rest assured, gentlemen. MAMMOTH will seek out and destroy all and any evil threatening our world. Their mission will surely go along with copious amounts of pointless explosions, countless missing bullets and a seemingly endless amount of cheesy one-liner. Also, we have been made aweare that the MAMMOTH member known as Mr. T has a tendency to label people as 'fools', I urge you not to take offense. It seems it's his so-called "thing".

Thank you for your time.
Arnold doesn't deserve to be on that list. Sylvester Stallone fits better.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Arnold doesn't deserve to be on that list. Sylvester Stallone fits better.
I wanted to throw Sly in there as well, I guess Last Action Hero, Conan the Barbarian/Destroyer, Jingle All The Way, Kindergarten Cop really did Arnold in for this one.

Sly would be on the bubble, with the first few Rockies and First Blood and Rambo: First Blood Part Two becomming his saving grace.

I know, Judge Dredd and Stop! Or my mom will shoot are pretty terrible as well.

PS: does anyone understand the name thing for Rambo? It just seems weird. First Blood Part One, Rambo: First Blood Part Two, Rambo III and then Rambo. Strange.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-12-2009, 01:51 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey tim can we get a picture?

Sure

Will you do the heisman?

of course

nah, that's too cliche.... let me think.... hmmm...... wait! i got it. Do the heisman... but with our baby!

BRILLIANT!

Seriously WTF
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:05 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Dont disrespect Timmy :)
Old 05-12-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post

Sure

Will you do the heisman?

of course

nah, that's too cliche.... let me think.... hmmm...... wait! i got it. Do the heisman... but with our baby!

BRILLIANT!

Seriously WTF

Oh come on, one stupid picture and suddenly I'm a bad, i mean they're bad parents?

How often do you get an opportunity like that? HOW OFTEN?????? :D
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he spike the kid after, out of habit?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Dont disrespect Timmy :)
especially when hes wearing crocs
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
two-tone crocs, no less.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-12-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack Bauer (In case of terrorists)

Bruce Campbell (an invasion by the dead/ undead)

Dr. Gregory House (a pandemic)

Stephen Colbert (propaganda campaigns)

Lucius Fox (technology ace)
Old 05-12-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
OK here is a rocking list:

Batting leadoff: Nightcrawler, for inspiration and transportation.

Next up: Veronica Mars, to solve any and all puzzles and mysteries.

3rd, for unquestionable leadership and badassity: Malcolm Reynolds

Batting cleanup (very, very effectively): Sephiroth

Godlike overlord+teh sexy: Kerrigan, Queen of Blades

I hold this team up against all others.
Veronica Mars wins it all

but guys guys. We need more Gary Oak

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:44 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/thread

p.s. i needed to add this one too, just because it is hilarious!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

America **** Yeah! We Gonna Save The ************* Day Yeah!

Old 05-12-2009, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post

Sure

Will you do the heisman?

of course

BRILLIANT!

Seriously WTF
I knew he diddled lil ones
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
America **** Yeah! We Gonna Save The ************* Day Yeah!

MATT DAMON!!!!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-12-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
I wanna get a pair of crocs one day.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****** by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

Old 05-12-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I wanna get a pair of crocs one day.
Don't do it yoda.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote