Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: NFC North vs. NFC South: Who Would Win In A Head-to-Head Matchup?
NFC North 79 74.53%
NFC South 27 25.47%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al Davis would jizz to the NFC North roster.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:27 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I don't see how you can possible say one group is better than the other definitively. Way too close. It's preference. Smith and Roddy had a bit more yards. Jennings and megatron had similar yardage and a good deal more TDs.
Smith has been a dominant force for nearly five years now, megatron is only just cutting his teeth and yes, his athletic abilities lend to him becoming potentially the greatest player ever at his position his poor grooming at the college level, altering systems and poor QB play mean he's still extremely under developed in his routes and technical abilities.

Smith is still a better receiver, Jennings and white is more of a wash, but I think it's a lot closer than people are making it out to be.

The poll is so skewed because there's about as many NFC South supporters total as there are bears fans frequenting this forum.

It'd be an interesting battle.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Smith has been a dominant force for nearly five years now, megatron is only just cutting his teeth and yes, his athletic abilities lend to him becoming potentially the greatest player ever at his position his poor grooming at the college level, altering systems and poor QB play mean he's still extremely under developed in his routes and technical abilities.

Smith is still a better receiver, Jennings and white is more of a wash, but I think it's a lot closer than people are making it out to be.

The poll is so skewed because there's about as many NFC South supporters total as there are bears fans frequenting this forum.

yes, cause only bearfans voted for the north

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
yes, cause only bearfans voted for the north
I counted 6. And that's also why at a quick glance, there is prolly just as many Eagles fans voting for the north, and a good amount of AFC fans that voted for the north, plus other posters I don't know their teams.

Brees is better than Cutler/Rodgers. Even if we concede that the difference in WRs is negligible, AP is still better than Turner or Williams, the north OL is better, and Gonzalez is better then Olsen. So at the very worst, as I see it, the offenses are a wash pretty much.

As for defense, the north front 7 is better than the south and it's not even close. The only real weakness in the north D is at safety, which if the north were to play a cover 2 system, wouldn't be that big of a problem anyway. The north D is lightyears ahead of the south D, imo.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I counted 6. And that's also why at a quick glance, there is prolly just as many Eagles fans voting for the north, and a good amount of AFC fans that voted for the north, plus other posters I don't know their teams.

Brees is better than Cutler/Rodgers. Even if we concede that the difference in WRs is negligible, AP is still better than Turner or Williams, the north OL is better, and Gonzalez is better then Olsen. So at the very worst, as I see it, the offenses are a wash pretty much.

As for defense, the north front 7 is better than the south and it's not even close. The only real weakness in the north D is at safety, which if the north were to play a cover 2 system, wouldn't be that big of a problem anyway. The north D is lightyears ahead of the south D, imo.
Sorry but thats just wrong.
DLine: Interior to north, exterior to south=wash
LB's: South all the way (sorry but its not even close)
DB's: North all the way (not that close either)

So I cant give the north any more than a slight victory on the defense at best (for me its a wash).
If the north wins, it wins on OLine, nowhere else.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is it not even close when we have the best 4-3 OLB, althought he Secondary isnt all the way either. The CBs are better in the north but its a wash with the Safeties

Old 05-15-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I failed and posted this in the wrong thread so here we go. Although, as Renji said before 99% of the time people are voting for their own division anyways.

I'd take Brees >> Rodgers or Cutler.
Peterson > Turner although they were the two most productive backs.
Smith + White > Johnson + Jennings for sure.
Tony Gonzalez is the best TE in the league arguably.
+ we have a pretty sick O-Line, that's a dirty O.

On defense, your D-Line > ours just because of the DTs. We arguably have 2 of the top passing rushing ends in the NFL.
Our LBs are STACKED, although it's close, Urlacher isn't as productive as he once was and Greenway is really good, but IMO isn't on let's say Beason's level.
In the secondary I'll take your corners over ours, but our safeties over yours.

IMO South > North

Last edited by Draft King : 05-15-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm not even going to try debating the WR area with you because there is a Panthers player involved...;)

The Poll is "skewed" how? Yeah, most of the NFCN fans voted there, is the NFCS fans voted for the south, but look at all the people that have no bias in terms of this and see how many of a % of them voted for the North. I'd bet its somewhere around 75 or 80%, favoring the North. And it isn't just because we all, under some crazy coincidence, accidentally voted for the North. Most people view the North as better, plain and simple...

Edit: Checked over that, of the non-NFC N or NFC S, there were 4 NFC S votes from people not of that divisions fan base, and 24 NFC N votes from fans not of that fan base. (Those are of the ones who I know, so it could be iffy) Which actually truns out to be 80%, lucky guess, lol. And it needs to be mentioned, one of the NFCS fans voted for the NFC North. So there is a little extra info on how it isn't scewed, it is pretty accurate, IMO.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 05-15-2009 at 12:38 PM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
And it isn't just because we all, under some crazy coincidence, accidentally voted for the North.
Lol half the votes for the South might be "accidental".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Meant to vote for the North but I'm dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
****, I meant to vote for the north and accidentally voted south. Oh well, it's not close anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I meant to vote for NFC North, but I'm illiterate, so pardon me...
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Lol half the votes for the South might be "accidental".
I think it was at least 4 people "accidentally" voted for the south too, IIRC. I think there was another.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Haha, that would sway it even more then, up to about 90%, haha.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket
DLine: Interior to north, exterior to south=wash
The Interior of the D-line is by far and away the north. The exterior is debateable both have 2 Elite DE's but the North is more well rounded as Jared Allen is a better run defender than John Abraham. Either way if you were to give the exterior to the south, the difference is not big enough to make up for the difference in the interior. So it would not be a wash, the north has the better defensive line and its not really debatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket
LB's: South all the way (sorry but its not even close)
So lets get this straight the north has a likely hall of fame MLB(older but still Excellent), the best 4-3 WLB in the game Lance Briggs, and an rising stud SLB in Chad Greenway. But the south has the better LB's and it's not even close? That's funny, it's debatable which group is better but to say either is far ahead of the other is just wrong.

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 05-15-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I failed and posted this in the wrong thread so here we go. Although, as Renji said before 99% of the time people are voting for their own division anyways.

I'd take Brees >> Rodgers or Cutler.
Peterson > Turner although they were the two most productive backs.
Smith + White > Johnson + Jennings for sure.
Tony Gonzalez is the best TE in the league arguably.
+ we have a pretty sick O-Line, that's a dirty O.

On defense, your D-Line > ours just because of the DTs. We arguably have 2 of the top passing rushing ends in the NFL.
Our LBs are STACKED, although it's close, Urlacher isn't as productive as he once was and Greenway is really good, but IMO isn't on let's say Beason's level.
In the secondary I'll take your corners over ours, but our safeties over yours.

IMO South > North
Excellent reasoning.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
ummm why are using this one DK?

seriously though why are people so pretentious?

lets face it, most of the NFC South fans are going to vote NFC South and vice versa. its natural. its ur division. i dont think u need to go out and give a big speech and justify yourself.

well i thought i should put it in here, since the other thread isnt really visited

Old 05-15-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ok buddy, the poll is 63 to 18. It's not even a close vote.

And for your whining about there being more NFCN fans than NFCS fans, well that's very true but it's not like it matters. If you take out all the fans from the participating divisions it's still 32-10.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get owned NFC South.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yet the better division is the south.

Our offense is better, people are just entranced by the young trio/ foursome (better word?) of Cutler/ Peterson/ Johnson/ Jennings and that DL.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Yet the better division is the south.

Our offense is better, people are just entranced by the young trio/ foursome (better word?) of Cutler/ Peterson/ Johnson/ Jennings and that DL.
Thats the point. This isn't a poll about which divisions are better. It is a poll about which team, made up of individuals from the four teams in each division, is better. The NFC South is a better division overall, yes, but if those two teams played each other, the NFC North would win. Thats what this competition is about, not which division as a whole is better.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite

I really don't think the results have anything to do with there being more NFC North fans than NFC South fans on the Forum.

The bottom line is that this is just a bad matchup for the NFC South. They do not have the DT's to handle the north. To have a chance against Cutler, Peterson, Jennings and Johnson. You better be able to sufficiently contain Adrian Peterson with your front 7. Hell most teams have trouble containing the guy with 8 and 9 man fronts. The south has a good front 7 but the weakness is in the middle of the line which will play right to Peterson's strength. The south would have to try to stack the box against the North. But in doing so you are going to leave 1 of Jennings or Calvin 1 on 1. While the south does have good CB's they aren't going to be able to contian Johnson and Jennings all game in a lot of 1 on 1 situations. I mean really it's pick your poison let Peterson tear you up on the on the ground, or let Cutler Jennings and Johnson beat you.

On the flipside the North's defense is very capable of containing Michael Turner or DeAngelo Williams with just the front 7. Charles Woodson is a good enough CB to hold his own against Steve Smith. Antione Winfield can hold his own against Roddy White aswell. The matchup the south would have to look to use would be Tony Gonzalez against the north S's and Chad Greenway. Greenway is a good cover LB and the S's are pretty good, but Gonzalez is an amazing TE and this is easily the best matchup the south has.

The matchups just favor the NFC North better than the NFC South. IMO the reson the results are so much in favor of the north is that most the posters on this site are smart enough to see this.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFC South would roll through this competition if it were a competition for teams with the biggest homers.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coaches should be included.

The South would win by default.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints held AP to 32 rushing. The Falcons limited him to 76, the Panthes to 77, and the Bucs to 85.

I think this game would be closer than people give it credit for.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Coaches should be included.

The South would win by default.
That's something I've been thinking about. This is probably what the coaches would look like for each division.

AFC East: New England Patriots coaching staff
AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers coaching staff
AFC South: Tennessee Titans coaching staff
AFC West: San Diego Chargers coaching staff

NFC East: NY Giants coaching staff (they won a SB, they get it.)
NFC North: Chicago Bears coaching staff (it's a tie btw them and GB)
NFC South: Carolina Panthers coaching staff (I could have easily gone with the Saints coaching staff, though, esp. now with Gregg Williams as DC)
NFC West: Arizona Cardinals coaching staff

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

You could have easily said the Falcons, too. Smith and Mularkey are beasts.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol this is pretty funny. NFC South was one of the best divisions in football last year. NFC North was one of the worst.

Yet the NFC North has over 3/4 of the votes. Pretty unbiased, eh?

I'm sorry but Brees to Smith, White, Gonzalez, Bryant, Shockey, Colston, Winslow, etc. would TORCH the NFC North secondary.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote