Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense

We have Donald and Addai, but Marshall is just awesome, HOFer.
Honourable mention: Eric Dickerson, Marvin Harrison, Tarik Glenn

Defense
In all honesty I am struggling with the defense, I'm thinking probably one of the linebackers we let go, Peterson, Washington etc. If not possibly Booger McFarland in his prime if that is allowed.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For offense I'm not as sure. We need a WR so I'd probably like Amani Toomer back in his prime.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You aren't going to get a better selection then that.
I don't know, Brett Favre and Reggie White is just as good.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I don't know, Brett Favre and Reggie White is just as good.
Oh, I was talking about the possibilities of 49er players, but I'd stack Joe and Ronnie up against anyone.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Rams, its really hard considering some of the offensive fire-power we've had...but because of Steven Jackson I'd go with Isaac Bruce back in 1998 when he absolutely DESTROYED the entire league, obviously Erik Dickerson or Superman Faulk would be huge but with out need WR is bigger...and on defense I'd go with either Deacon Jones or London Fletcher....

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since no on answered me when I asked I choose..........

We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES : 05-15-2009 at 02:26 PM.
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing Deion on O? I thought it was one O and one D player

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears:
Offense

Defense

For the Patriots
Offense

Defense (More of an honorable mention)

Troy Brown did so much for the Patriots. He is one of my all time favorite players.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
For the Bears:
Offense

Defense
While Singletary is awesome, Butkus > him.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
While Singletary is awesome, Butkus > him.
Can't go wrong with either one.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense: WR Harold Carmichael - At 6'8 225, he'd be the big receiver that can complement Jackson and Maclin. Our offense would be even scarier, especially in the red zone.

Defense: DE Reggie White - One of if not the best DEs of all time, will line up opposite Trent Cole at LDE and be every bit of a monster he was 2 decades ago.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna stick with former Titans and not open the Oilers can of worms and make a somewhat surprising defensive pick.

Offense: Steve "Air" McNair

Defense: Randall Godfrey
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/6494...4831B75F48EF45
Old 05-15-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Playing Deion on O? I thought it was one O and one D player
I will go with Deon and Rod as my honorable mention. I will just do defense
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Since no on answered me when I asked I choose..........

They didn't have to be in their prime when they played for your team but you can't have two D players one O one D.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking...Larry Allen and Ed Jones.

Haley, Irvin, Pearson, and Hayes wouldnt be bad choices, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC North
Cleveland Browns - O: FB Jim Brown D: S Eric Turner
Cincinnati Bengals - O: OT Anthony Munoz D: S David Fulcher
Pittsburgh Steelers - O: C Dermontii Dawson D: DE Joe Greene
Baltimore Ravens - O: RB Jamal Lewis D: CB/S Rod Woodson

AFC East
Buffalo Bills - O: QB Jim Kelly D: DE Bruce Smith
Miami Dolphins - O: QB Dan Marino D: LB Zach Thomas
New York Jets - O: WR Al Toon D: DE Verlon Biggs
New England Patriots - O: OL John Hannah D: DE Andre Tippett

AFC South
Indianapolis Colts - O: TE John Mackey D: DL Art Donovan
Jacksonville Jaguars - O: WR Jimmy Smith D: DT Marcus Stroud
Tennesee Titans - O: QB Steve McNair D: DT Albert Hayesnworth
Houston Texans - SOL

AFC West
Oakland Raiders - O: RB Bo Jackson D: DE Howie Long
San Diego Chargers - O: WR Lance Alworth D: LB Junior Seau
Kansas City Chiefs - O: RB Christian Okoye D: DE Derrick Thomas
Denver Broncos - O: QB John Elway D: S Dennis Smith

NFC North
Chicago Bears - O: RB Gale Sayers D: LB Dick Butkus
Detroit Lions - O: RB Barry Sanders D: CB Dick Lane
Minnesota Vikings - O: QB Fran Tarkenton D: DT Alan Page
Green Bay Packers - O: OT Forrest Gregg D: DL Reggie White

NFC East
Washington Redskins - O: QB Joe Theisman D: DE Bruce Smith
Dallas Cowboys - O: QB Troy Aikman D: DL Ed Jones
New York Giants - O: TE Mark Bavaro D: LB Lawrence Taylor
Philadelphia - O: RB Ricky Waters D: DL Reggie White

NFC South
Carolina Panthers - O: WR Muhsin Muhammed D: DE/LB Kevin Greene
Atlanta Falcons - O: OT Mike Kenn D: CB Deion Sanders
New Orleans Saints - O: RB Ricky Williams D: LB Patrick Swilling
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - O: WR Joey Galloway D: DE Lee Roy Selmon

NFC West
San Francisco 49ers O: QB Joe Montana D: S Ronnie Lott
Seattle Seahawks O: RB Curt Warner D: DT Cortez Kennedy
St. Louis Rams O: WR Isaac Bruce D: DE Deacon Jones
Arizona Cardinals O: TE Jackie Smith D: CB Dick Lane
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice write up wonderbredd but I think the Bears would take Payton back sooner than Sayers......maybe his fit would be better, but Payton is Payton. Any team, anywhere ever would love to have Payton.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm gonna stick with former Titans and not open the Oilers can of worms and make a somewhat surprising defensive pick.

Offense: Steve "Air" McNair

Defense: Randall Godfrey
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/6494...4831B75F48EF45
I'll do Oilers only then!

Offense:

Warren Moon, QB

9 Pro Bowl selection (1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997)
3 All-Pro selection (1988, 1989, 1990)
5 Grey Cup champion
1990 NEA NFL MVP
1990 NFL Offensive Player of the Year
1990 UPI AFL-AFC Player of the Year
1989 Man of the Year
1997 Pro Bowl MVP
1982 Grey Cup MVP
1980 Grey Cup MVP
1983 CFL Most Outstanding Player
1978 Rose Bowl MVP
1977 Pac 8 Player of the Year
Oilers/Titans Career Passing Yards Leader with 32,685
Tennessee Titans #1 Retired

Defense:

Elvin Bethea, DE

8 Pro Bowl selection (1969, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979)
1 First-team All-Pro selections (1975)
4 Second-team All-Pro selections (1969, 1973, 1978, 1979)
4 First-team All-AFC selections (1969, 1971, 1972, 1974)
4 Second-team All-AFC selections (1973, 1975, 1978, 1979)
Houston Oilers #65 retired

It was really hard not to go with Earl Campbell on offense.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Pass rush is the biggest need for NE right now. Bring back the recently inducted HOF'er, #56, Andre Tippett.

On offense: John Hannah. Hands down. SI called him "the best lineman of all time" . . . I won't argue.

Don't think I could disagree with those two. I was also thinking Bruce Armstrong for offense but you can't go wrong with Hannah.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronnie Lott and Jerry Rice

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go with Dawson on Offense as most Steeler fans would but on defense, I would probably have to go with Rod Woodson and if I didn't pick him, it would be Jack Lambert. Absolutely scary man.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Baltimore Ravens - O: RB Jamal Lewis D: CB/S Rod Woodson

Houston Texans - SOL

Kansas City Chiefs - O: RB Christian Okoye D: DE Derrick Thomas
I'm surprised none of the Ravens fans have cited Priest Holmes.

Texans could at least claim a healthy, prime of his career Boselli at OT. Defensively is tougher . . . maybe the short stint he did there would make Rosy Colvin eligible? If not go with Aaron Glenn.

KC has a pretty solid list of RBs, but why not go another decade with the GOAT at TE?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm surprised none of the Ravens fans have cited Priest Holmes.

Texans could at least claim a healthy, prime of his career Boselli at OT. Defensively is tougher . . . maybe the short stint he did there would make Rosy Colvin eligible? If not go with Aaron Glenn.

KC has a pretty solid list of RBs, but why not go another decade with the GOAT at TE?
Would Montana be allowed for KC?? If so, I think he would have to be the pick....even over Tony G.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Would Montana be allowed for KC?? If so, I think he would have to be the pick....even over Tony G.
Good call Montana to Bowe FTW.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT on the Giants defense right now... would be insane, that would be the scariest pass rush everzzzzzzzzzz... Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, LT, Sintim, Canty, Robbins?!?!?!? That is ******* cruel and unusual punishment for whoever is the QB.

I guess we still need to improve our offense, the Giants never really had a great WR, so I guess I'd take Tiki in his prime back, just without the loud-mouthness, him and Jacobs would make a scary duo, plus Tiki was a great receiver out of the backfield, which is something we currently lack with our RBs.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote