Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 05-15-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cutler Predictions (from Bronco fans)

In a thread on the main board one of the bears fans has suggested that it is just as likely that Cutler made Denver's o-line and receivers look good as the other way around. I personally dont believe that at all, and I would predict that Cutlers numbers this year are far worse than last year with his new support cast. I might even venture to say that the combined stats of Denvers QBs this year will be better than Cutlers in Chicago.

What does everyone think?

BTW - I have no malice toward Cutler despite being glad he is gone after how he turned his back on his teammates and fans - however, I think he will struggle this year and runs the risk of becoming a Favre-type performer (as many INTs as TDs trying to force the ball into gaps that arent there), but nowhere near as tough or inspirational.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with 4,000 yards (60%), 24 TD, 16 INT.

Kyle Orton: 3,500 yards (60%), 20 TD, 12 INT.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Cutler will get around 3700 yards. He won't be asked to throw as much and he has a much less talented group of receivers. Forte should continue to be the focal point of the offense as he develops. It will be interesting to see how Cutler does when he is put in the position to win games. The end of the season he showed he isn't always cool under pressure (2 TDs 4 INTs in the last 3 games).

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jay Cutler will be hurt during week 1. I can see somebody like Clay Matthews Jr. injuring him.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't care about Cutler's stats, he has a chance to win around 12 games in Chicago no matter how his stats turnout, while Orton will be very lucky to rack up 4 wins for Denver and for me that is the final comparison not a few stats which are meaningless.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I really don't care about Cutler's stats, he has a chance to win around 12 games in Chicago no matter how his stats turnout, while Orton will be very lucky to rack up 4 wins for Denver and for me that is the final comparison not a few stats which are meaningless.
Did you notice the thing that said Bronco fans? If you don't like the Broncos, don't post here.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Did you notice the thing that said Bronco fans? If you don't like the Broncos, don't post here.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
This seems an interesting argument, that wins are the only thing that are important and stats are meaningless?

So on your logic the Broncos absolutely fleeced the Bears in the trade, as Orton has a much better winning record in the NFL than Cutler has (and we got a bunch of picks as well!).

the point of this thread is that appears some Bears fans think than Cutler made the receivers in Denver, in which case, his (and Hester and COs) stats will be impressive this year. I am just trying to get an idea of whether Broncos fans agree that last year was all Cutler in the Broncos passing game (and Marshall, Royal, Stokely and Sheffler were just interchangeable pieces).
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
the point of this thread is that appears some Bears fans think than Cutler made the receivers in Denver, in which case, his (and Hester and COs) stats will be impressive this year. I am just trying to get an idea of whether Broncos fans agree that last year was all Cutler in the Broncos passing game (and Marshall, Royal, Stokely and Sheffler were just interchangeable pieces).
I think the Bronco receivers definately benefitd from playing with Cutler, but I hardly see them as interchangable pieces. Royal played extremely smart last year and ran very good routes for a rookie. The thing that sets Marshall apart from other WRs is his YAC ability, which is about him creating the offense. I think it is a very talented offensive group that could have been elite with Cutler. They will take a step back, but the offense will still be extremely good.

Quote:
Quote: