Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 6 teams who look to make the playoffs...

...after missing out in 2008.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=549179

Patriots
Texans
Chiefs
Cowboys
Bears
Seahawks

Obviously the Pats are going to be on there...same for the Cowboys. They have the talent to do it and were all but there last year.

Bears were only a game out last year, they add Cutler, the o-line improves, the young guys on offense have another year under their belt, Lovie takes back over the defensive playcalling, and they're in a fairly weak division unless Minnesota suddenly finds a good QB.

Seahawks, weak division, getting healthy after last year, makes sense.

Then the Chiefs and Texans are some more out there ones imo. Chiefs I can see as that division can be downright terrible....like it says in there, a .500 record could get them in if the division goes like it did last year, and they could surprise like the Dolphins and Falcons did last year.

The Texans though....no. They could go 10-6 and still be 3rd in that division and as we learned last year, that may not even get them in as a wildcard in the AFC.

Thoughts? Notable omissions?
Old 05-16-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
DeepToFitz11

I have trouble seeing the Chiefs in the playoffs. Granted, they are in a bad division and did aquire a good QB this offseason (Cassel), but their O-Line has some question marks, their running game isn't up to par. Defensively, they are transferring to the 3-4, so most of the team will be learning new positions. They also lack a pass rusher which will make life hard for their young secondary. They did take Tyson Jackson, but he is a 3-4 DE, so he won't be putting up big sack numbers like a Jared Allen or DeMarcus Ware would. Personally, I think the Chargers have a good season, going 10-6 and taking the division.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My six would be:

New England
Oakland
Dallas
Washington
Chicago
Green Bay

Kind of going out on a limb with Oakland but the division sucks, so there's a chance.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the saints have to be in this discussion imo.
My list:
Pats
Boys
Skins
Sains
Bears
Seahawks (cuz of div strength, well lack thereof)

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
My six would be:

New England
Oakland
Dallas
Washington
Chicago
Green Bay

Kind of going out on a limb with Oakland but the division sucks, so there's a chance.
It would basically be the same argument as the Chiefs in the link. They manage to go .500 and they could win the division if it doesn't improve from last year.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They forgot to mention injuries to Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Bobby Engram (and all their backups), Walter Jones, Mike Wahle, Rob Sims, Chris Spencer, Sean Locklear (thats all 5 starting OL), Patrick Kerney, Lofa Tatupu, Leroy Hill and Marcus Trufant. Hasselbeck wasnt the only injured player.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think Dallas will make the playoffs this year IMO. Philly and the Giants all improved. Washington's defense could be very nasty this season. I have a hard time believing that they will make the playoffs after they seemed to do nothing in the offseason while their counterparts improved.

I could see the Texans making a push, along with the Bears if Cutler gets enough weapons.

I think the Jags could surprise people this year with an improved team.

If the Saints' defense improves, they will be in the playoffs IMO.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepToFitz11 View Post
I have trouble seeing the Chiefs in the playoffs. Granted, they are in a bad division and did aquire a good QB this offseason (Cassel), but their O-Line has some question marks, their running game isn't up to par. Defensively, they are transferring to the 3-4, so most of the team will be learning new positions. They also lack a pass rusher which will make life hard for their young secondary. They did take Tyson Jackson, but he is a 3-4 DE, so he won't be putting up big sack numbers like a Jared Allen or DeMarcus Ware would. Personally, I think the Chargers have a good season, going 10-6 and taking the division.
I think San Diego is almost as likely to have a losing record as they are to make the playoffs. The only thing is their division is bad, so they probably only need to go .500 in the division to win it. Kansas City almost beat San Diego twice last year, and that was before they added Matt Cassel, Zach Thomas, Mike Vrabel, Tyson Jackson, and Bobby Engram - plus new coaches usually have big first years nowadays....so who knows, it's the NFL, anything can happen.

I do think that since 5 to 7 teams always make the playoffs after missing the year before, that San Diego is one of the most likely teams to be miss this year and Kansas City makes more sense than Denver or Oakland to take that spot.

Two obvious teams to watch this year for me are Seattle and Jacksonville. They were two of the best in their respective conferences just two seasons ago.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 6 would be:
Patriots
Saints
Bengals
Cowboys
Bears
Seahawks
Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
My 6 would be:
Patriots
Saints
Bengals
Cowboys
Bears
Seahawks

You stole my thunder. I was just about to make a comment on the Bengals to be a sleeper team.

If the Bengals don't act like the Bengals, I could see them coming close to winning a wildcard spot. The offense is going to be explosive, but I think their defense could be underrated this season.

With Baltimore losing Rex Ryan, I could see the Baltimore defense struggling, but still being dominant. They are also getting older, which hurts them. They really don't have many weapons for Flacco, which could end up hurting them.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
You stole my thunder. I was just about to make a comment on the Bengals to be a sleeper team.

If the Bengals don't act like the Bengals, I could see them coming close to winning a wildcard spot. The offense is going to be explosive, but I think their defense could be underrated this season.

With Baltimore losing Rex Ryan, I could see the Baltimore defense struggling, but still being dominant. They are also getting older, which hurts them. They really don't have many weapons for Flacco, which could end up hurting them.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. If the Bengals defense can get some sort of reliable pass rush they could be pretty beastly.

And I wouldn't be too surprised if the North sent 3 teams to the playoffs this year.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go kind of homer here, but Green Bay.
Also, look out for Buffalo if they can go a whole season like they start off.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we got merriman back, so i dont see us doing as bad as we did last year. A lot of injuries throughout the year, going into the season pretty much healthy this time.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England
Green Bay
Dallas
Houston
Seattle
Chicago

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top 6 teams would be:

New England Patriots: The had a very good Offseason, brought in a lot of good veterans, drafted good players and are getting Tom Brady back. The only team on this list that you would identify as a good bet for the Superbowl.

Houston Texans: Texans knocked on the door last year. This year there gonna have Super Mario knock it through. They have an easier schedule (play NFC West, Oakland and Cincinatti) and have massively improved their team in the Offseason. They could challenge for the AFC South and should definately make Wild Card.

New Orleans Saints: Saints have the best Offense in the NFL and have improved their Defense as well. The NFC South will be a difficult division next year but the Saints can outscore almost any Offense and by upgrading their D they will win more games next year. Again, could be a divisional winner but should surely make Wild Card.

Seattle Seahawks: Seattle play in a poor division, have strengthened their team in the Offseason and had a good draft. Combined with the fact that most Superbowl Runners-up tend to not play as well the following year, could mean that Seattle could sneak the division.

Chicago Bears: Chi-town were close to playoffs last year, have strengthened their O-Line, got Jay Cutler, drafted a WR etc means the should play better next year. Their only downside is that all 3 teams in their divison have strengthened themselves as well.

New York Jets: Jets have brought in a new Head Coach, have strengthened an all ready strong Defence, have a solid O-Line, good running backs, a Quarterback that isn't going to throw stupid interceptions etc. They could gain playoffs next year.

Honourable mention: Washington Redskins, Green Bay Packers and the Dallas Cowboys.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
They forgot to mention injuries to Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Bobby Engram (and all their backups), Walter Jones, Mike Wahle, Rob Sims, Chris Spencer, Sean Locklear (thats all 5 starting OL), Patrick Kerney, Lofa Tatupu, Leroy Hill and Marcus Trufant. Hasselbeck wasnt the only injured player.
A few forums I post on think Tatupu just had a bad year lol (they aren't Seahawk forums as you can tell). You bring up the fact he sprained his knee, had a concussion and wore a cast the whole season and then they have no idea what to say lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Green Bay to push Minnesota for the division title, with Chicago there til the end in the NFC North.

I actually like the Raiders in the AFC West. I don't think that Kansas City and Denver will transition to the 3-4 as smoothly as GB will, so I think Oakland can take at least 2nd in the division. A lot of things will have to go right for them to make the Playoffs though, but it's a possibility.

And of course, the ever changing NFC South, ultra competitive NFC East, and Tom Brady returning to New England.

Aside from those five divisions, I don't see much changing.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
My six would be:

New England
Oakland
Dallas
Washington
Chicago
Green Bay

Normally, I have high hopes for my team (Oakland), but this year it's a little different than usual. I'm frustrated with Russell's progression and lack of desire for the game to the point where I'm not sure he'll ever change his ways. I hope it's not an overreaction at all. That and DHB is probably a year or two away from contributing and his inconsistencies as the #2 receiver could hold us back a bit. McFadden is the safest bet from the three to breakout this season and should break the 1000+ yards rushing plateau. As for the team, anywhere from 5-8 wins, which is assuming a lot. The defense should be absolutely beastly, though.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to say that green bay would go in chicago's spot.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 6 would be;

New England Patriots-Obvious choice here. Tom Brady is back and should be healthy. The offense has been strengthened with Fred Taylor, Chris Baker and Alex Smith and the secondary has been greatly improved. The pass rush is still below par but no QB in the AFC East really will scare many defensive coordinators.

Houston Texans
-Seems like they're in this spot every year but eventually they will break through. As of now the Colts are front runners for the division as the Titans have been weakened with the Haynesworth loss. If Matt Schaub can stay healthy they will score points and could realistically have an 11-5/10-6 type season.

Chicago Bears-I had originally thought the Packers first because overall I think they have a better team than the Bears but with the transition to the 34 it could take a year. The Bears have a very good running game at the minute and added Cutler in the offseason so their offense should be good. If their defense can step it up to the level of two or three years ago they could be a real threat in the NFC.

New Orleans Saints-This is on the condition that somehow they manage to convert third and short next year. With Brees and that passing offense they will always have a chance to win games and they have upgraded their biggest weakness(secondary). The NFC South is wide open at the minute with the Falcons being the favourite so far but have a 2nd year QB so things can happen.

Dallas Cowboys-I hesistate to say the Cowboys because in my opinion two of the top 4 teams at the minute play in the NFC East but no one can question the Cowboys talent levels. If the losses of TO, Pacman etc can improve chemistry levels in the team then they could be dangerous but that is a big IF at the minute.

San Francisco 49ers-If the 49ers can get decent QB play from Shaun Hill then they can definitely take advantage of a weak divison. Defensively I think they are very underrated and with a strong running game they could cause a few upsets.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait until we surprise everyone next season, it's going to be great.

Still, we get ZERO credit even though we have a much more talented team than everyone thinks. We definitely have some of the most potential in the league.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm flabergasted by the lack of respect for the Broncos. Seriously...the chiefs and the raiders making it before the Broncos? I can live with the Chargers making it, but there is no way the Broncos are going to finish below the raiders and the chiefs. Anyone who thinks that should probably do a little more reasearch other than ZoMFG THEY FIRED SHANNY AND TRaDeD CUTLErZzzzz

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I'm flabergasted by the lack of respect for the Broncos. Seriously...the chiefs and the raiders making it before the Broncos? I can live with the Chargers making it, but there is no way the Broncos are going to finish below the raiders and the chiefs. Anyone who thinks that should probably do a little more reasearch other than ZoMFG THEY FIRED SHANNY AND TRaDeD CUTLErZzzzz
I represented the Broncos in a forum mock by Neko4. I've done my research.

You don't like the people doubting the Broncos? That's fine. But I assure you, there are reasons to doubt the Broncos aside from trading Jay Cutler.

Besides, at this point, it's all speculation. No one saw Atlanta or Miami doing so well last season either. Don't take it personally, because all we're looking at is potential, really.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I represented the Broncos in a forum mock by Neko4. I've done my research.

You don't like the people doubting the Broncos? That's fine. But I assure you, there are reasons to doubt the Broncos aside from trading Jay Cutler.

Besides, at this point, it's all speculation. No one saw Atlanta or Miami doing so well last season either. Don't take it personally, because all we're looking at is potential, really.
I know, but it just gets annoying to come in to a thread like this where the chiefs and raiders have more representation than the Broncos. Then go over the mock drafts where the Broncos are picking top 5 in every single one. Honestly though, none of the three will make it.

And yeah it is all speculation. But I don't see anything about the Chiefs that make them pop off the page other than the fact they picked up a "Franchise QB" who put up decent stats with a superb offense. Now he is throwing behind an inferior line, with worse receivers.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins

Every few years they put together a wildcard berth it seems. East is tough but Campbell is still a decent QB, second year for Zorn, young weapons are developing plus Moss/Cooley, still have Portis and they added the best free agent at a position that has been lacking for a long time in Haynesworth at DT. A stud DT next to Griffen is pretty good with Fletcher behind them. Started hot last year, were 3-3 in the division so they can go head to head with anyone. Plus who knows what Orakpo will do.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote