Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: AFC North vs. NFC North: Who Would Win In A Head-to-Head Matchup?
AFC North 87 50.29%
NFC North 86 49.71%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
It's not a knock on those guys, but it is better. AD is the missing ingredient and personally I'd take Calvin over Reggie and Andre. Obviously Peyton>Cutler, but honestly with that kind of supporting cast Cutler would excel to the point that the difference can't be THAT pronounced. It's just a personal preference.

Cutler zipping balls to Calvin? The Raiders passed on both these guys, in consecutive drafts, for Michael Huff and Jamarcus Russell. Would have been amazing to see, but I'm grateful. Throwing Adrian Peterson into that equation is basically unlocking God mode.
Are you serious??? I mean I know Calvin is a beast but from what Andre has done I will take Andre over Calvin.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this talk about which team would bring a superior blitz and which team would be doing this or that is moot without knowing who is running the respective units and how they are going about it. Or at a bare minimum examining the matchups and how they'd be forced to react to each other's strengths.

Also, I don't see much talk about the notable reserves.

A few things are obvious though. How are the AFC guys going to terrorize Cutler when they are forced to not only account for the tremendous receiving options of Calvin, Jennings and Berrian, but also the ridiculous running game featuring AD? How are they ever going to bring many on a blitz? I say go for it. Blitz me all you want you idiots. Not only are there few exploitable holes in my line, but I have countless ways of exploiting the holes you leave open by blitzing heavily.

Your corners are not suited to handle the back end by themselves against my field-stretching WR's. Polamalu will always be in coverage rather than doing what he does best. I mean, the AFC squad would certainly be forced to play a nickel as their base defense, depriving them of one of those fearsome LB's. Who in their right mind would be using a fullback with the personnel available to them with the NFC squad, knowing how ridiculously outmatched their opponent was in the passing game? With the strength of Cutler's arm and the way NFL rules currently favor the WR so heavily, that offense is absolutely unstoppable. AD just puts it way over the top. Just too many elite weapons that complement each other so well. Regardless of personnel, a team would need an extra man on defense to contain these guys.

On the other side, the AFC team is unable to exploit these same weaknesses. Their offense is far less able to stretch the defenses or force a team to play the box too heavily against the run. I mean, the NFC North squad shutting down the run is a given. No question. They would force the AFC to beat them through the air, and without anybody who requires a double team, they could contain the pass much more effectively than the AFC.

In short, the NFC squad appears to be better suited to exploit mismatches. They're just far more explosive on offense and more balanced on defense. The AFC corners are what really give it away for me. They would need some serious help. The AFC just seems to be in much more of a "pick your poison" situation on defense. They seem too slow to be able to contain everything the NFC presents.

I fail to mention the offensive lines because I feel it's nearly a push. The trench play is very difficult to project in this match up. The middle of each defense is ridiculously stout. I believe everything happens inside out, but feel that both teams are solid enough up front that the question became outside match ups and how they would affect each team's ability to do what they wanted with their LB's/S's.

But as I said, who are the coaches and are they utilizing their personnel the way I would? I must say that I prefer the coaches of the AFC, and I prefer the 3-4 look on defense. Give me the Steelers coaching staff and that personnel, and I'd believe they could beat just about anybody. And surely, neither team would win every time out of ten.

But given the listed personnel on it's own, I'd prefer the NFC North and it's a pretty easy decision.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being a Dallas fan, seeing that Reed/Polamalu safety combo makes me cry...
That being said Cutler wouldn't even get a pass off on that D. And if he did...well, It'd be going the other way. Giving Ben a line like that would be ridiculous. Although Peterson is unbelievable, I still give it to the AFC North.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

duckseason has some sick skills :o

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You go Duckseason! Spot on...spot on.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
NFC North no doubt. Their skill positions blow away the AFC North's skill positions.

QB- NFC
RB- NFC
WR- NFC
OL- AFC
DL- push
LB- AFC
CB- NFC
S- AFC

did you just pick Cutler over Rothlisberger? I don't even need to argue that one. Imagine what Big Ben could do with a great O-line.
and how many playoff wins or rings do Calvin Johnson and G. Jennings have? Ward has always come through, forever. 85 with Big Ben would be sick, too! NFCN corners are old.
...bottom line is Reed and Polamalu could beat any team, anytime, by themselves.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
SCSteeler
Veteran

SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SCSteeler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
All this talk about which team would bring a superior blitz and which team would be doing this or that is moot without knowing who is running the respective units and how they are going about it. Or at a bare minimum examining the matchups and how they'd be forced to react to each other's strengths.

Also, I don't see much talk about the notable reserves.

A few things are obvious though. How are the AFC guys going to terrorize Cutler when they are forced to not only account for the tremendous receiving options of Calvin, Jennings and Berrian, but also the ridiculous running game featuring AD? How are they ever going to bring many on a blitz? I say go for it. Blitz me all you want you idiots. Not only are there few exploitable holes in my line, but I have countless ways of exploiting the holes you leave open by blitzing heavily.

Your corners are not suited to handle the back end by themselves against my field-stretching WR's. Polamalu will always be in coverage rather than doing what he does best. I mean, the AFC squad would certainly be forced to play a nickel as their base defense, depriving them of one of those fearsome LB's. Who in their right mind would be using a fullback with the personnel available to them with the NFC squad, knowing how ridiculously outmatched their opponent was in the passing game? With the strength of Cutler's arm and the way NFL rules currently favor the WR so heavily, that offense is absolutely unstoppable. AD just puts it way over the top. Just too many elite weapons that complement each other so well. Regardless of personnel, a team would need an extra man on defense to contain these guys.

On the other side, the AFC team is unable to exploit these same weaknesses. Their offense is far less able to stretch the defenses or force a team to play the box too heavily against the run. I mean, the NFC North squad shutting down the run is a given. No question. They would force the AFC to beat them through the air, and without anybody who requires a double team, they could contain the pass much more effectively than the AFC.

In short, the NFC squad appears to be better suited to exploit mismatches. They're just far more explosive on offense and more balanced on defense. The AFC corners are what really give it away for me. They would need some serious help. The AFC just seems to be in much more of a "pick your poison" situation on defense. They seem too slow to be able to contain everything the NFC presents.

I fail to mention the offensive lines because I feel it's nearly a push. The trench play is very difficult to project in this match up. The middle of each defense is ridiculously stout. I believe everything happens inside out, but feel that both teams are solid enough up front that the question became outside match ups and how they would affect each team's ability to do what they wanted with their LB's/S's.

But as I said, who are the coaches and are they utilizing their personnel the way I would? I must say that I prefer the coaches of the AFC, and I prefer the 3-4 look on defense. Give me the Steelers coaching staff and that personnel, and I'd believe they could beat just about anybody. And surely, neither team would win every time out of ten.

But given the listed personnel on it's own, I'd prefer the NFC North and it's a pretty easy decision.

i don't know who would be the OC of the AFCN, but i'm pretty sure Tomlin would be HC and Lebeau would be DC.

i love your points, best post on here yet. but i think your underestimating Willie Parker, all he needs is 1 or 2 big runs. and AP is still young, a good coach could shut him down. Reed and Polamalu could take care of AP.
the CB vs WR match ups are sick! i still think the AFCN corners are better than what everyones sayin.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSteeler View Post
i don't know who would be the OC of the AFCN, but i'm pretty sure Tomlin would be HC and Lebeau would be DC.

i love your points, best post on here yet. but i think your underestimating Willie Parker, all he needs is 1 or 2 big runs. and AP is still young, a good coach could shut him down. Reed and Polamalu could take care of AP.
the CB vs WR match ups are sick! i still think the AFCN corners are better than what everyones sayin.
Not if they're needed to double up all of the deep threats the North has. Calvin, Hester, Berrian shooting down the field.....yikes. Hate to be that DC. And like Duckseason said, blitz all you want AFCN....AP will gash ya.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
did you just pick Cutler over Rothlisberger? I don't even need to argue that one. Imagine what Big Ben could do with a great O-line.
and how many playoff wins or rings do Calvin Johnson and G. Jennings have? Ward has always come through, forever. 85 with Big Ben would be sick, too! NFCN corners are old.
...bottom line is Reed and Polamalu could beat any team, anytime, by themselves.
We're not giving out plaques and certificates here. It's not a HOF ballot. All the players we're talking about here are among the best. I can make a similarly meaningless proposition by asking you to imagine what Cutler could do with a great OL. A great OL isn't so great when they have an equally great front 7 in front of them. Both these lines would still struggle to contain guys like Rogers and Ngata and the Williams'. And Allen and Kampman coming off the edges? Or Suggs and Harrison?

Would one be foolish to pick Cutler over Roethlisberger? Of course not. It's merely a matter of preference/fit. Roethlisberger is certainly not the definitively superior passer or even overall player. He has much better credentials, but that's all meaningless when discussing his tangible attributes and how they might be used in conjuction with those of the players around him.

If the NFL held a re-draft of the entire league, you better believe it's not playoff wins that are going to determine who's selected over who. Calvin Johnson is going to be either the first or second WR selected. Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald are the only guys teams would consider picking ahead of him. Same thing with Peterson. He's obviously going to be the first RB selected.

I dunno, if it were my team, I'd probably start Edwards and Holmes and put Ward in the slot. Chad seems to have fallen off a bit with his ability to gain separation and get open. But perhaps that's just a lack of effort and the result of the Bengals' languid offense. I feel that Edwards has a better shot at bouncing back to elite status than Ocho does. Either way, I'd have Ward in the slot and pick from the other three for my outside guys. I think this would enable them to better exploit the NFC North defense. Holmes would be extremely valuable in stretching the defense the way we'd see the NFC do with Jennings and Berrian.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:

Oh, Willie Parker is a tremendous talent. I wouldn't say he's an elite RB, but he's very good. When I talk about the NFC shutting down their running game, I'm more pointing toward the defense and saying that the RB they face is nearly irrelevant. You might say the same about the AFC squad, but like I said, I think the NFC has a better ability to spread the defense out through the air, and obviously they just have the RB who is tougher to contain.

I don't mean to knock any of the AFC North's players at all. Maybe their corners, but that's just in comparison to what they'd be facing. I could probably make a pretty convincing case for the AFC as well. But I'd want to shuffle the roster a bit.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn this one's real close

NFCN- 58
AFCN- 57
Old 05-18-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Tomorrow will be the last day to vote.
I think the NFC North has already won.... :)
Old 05-18-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think the NFC North has already won.... :)
Since when does your day end at 8pm?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, tied 59-59 right now.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
damn, tied 59-59 right now.

(I don't even need to say "Oh No!" because I think everyone who saw that automatically though it in their heads anyway)
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

over/under...

5 accounts will be made for the sole purpose of voting for a team.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
over/under...

5 accounts will be made for the sole purpose of voting for a team.
Now that you mention it....

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES and trkaline both voted for the AFC North and tripped the AE detector like an hour ago.....

hmmmmmm!!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now that you mention it....

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES and trkaline both voted for the AFC North and tripped the AE detector like an hour ago.....

hmmmmmm!!
What is AE?

trkaline doesn't have a computer right now and I showed him the teams and asked him what his vote was and he chose the AFCN and since me and him are friends he gave me his account info and I voted for him. He is a Ravens fan and has the right to vote. Since his laptop is down I did it for him. I didn't just do it without his permission he told me what team to vote for after I told him the teams
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
What is AE?

trkaline doesn't have a computer right now and I showed him the teams and asked him what his vote was and he chose the AFCN and since me and him are friends he gave me his account info and I voted for him. He is a Ravens fan and has the right to vote. Since his laptop is down I did it for him. I didn't just do it without his permission he told me what team to vote for after I told him the teams
Alright, I'll take your word for it ;)...

Maybe this one should just end in a tie? It's been pretty epic.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Do you always enjoy kissing your sister?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Do you always enjoy kissing your sister?
The next 3 post yokel with -17 rep could swing this thing one way or the other....!
Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The next 3 post yokel with -17 rep could swing this thing one way or the other....!
THAT'S WHY WE AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

So exciting!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
THAT'S WHY WE AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

So exciting!

Yeah they suck...so what I made them....there are betters ones around.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

"I didn't know games could end in ties"-Donovan McNabb
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Are you serious??? I mean I know Calvin is a beast but from what Andre has done I will take Andre over Calvin.
I have to tell you, I'm serious. I like to think of most of my opinions as fact-based but if ever there was a prospect I would tell you is God in every possible situation, it's Calvin. As far as I'm concerned his career has not even begun yet.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote