Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Gameday Thread: 49ers at Raiders.

It has been a long 10 or so days filled with media speculation about the future of the organization following maybe the worst loss in the Harbaugh era outside of the playoffs. I don't know if Jim will be back, but I think the front office is ******** if they can him.

Anyways, on to the Raiders. If the 49ers lose this game I might kill myself. Yeah the 49ers have been struggling, but they've had 10 days to prepare and this is a team that just lost 52-0 against the Rams. They have 1 win on the season. This could secure Harbaugh's fate if we lose. I hope we don't have yet another ugly win. But I'll take a win regardless before heading up to Seattle. The offense needs to dig deep and get something going. Coaches need to step it up too. If they win out, they have a chance.

Let's get this done.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
It has been a long 10 or so days filled with media speculation about the future of the organization following maybe the worst loss in the Harbaugh era outside of the playoffs. I don't know if Jim will be back, but I think the front office is ******** if they can him.

Anyways, on to the Raiders. If the 49ers lose this game I might kill myself. Yeah the 49ers have been struggling, but they've had 10 days to prepare and this is a team that just lost 52-0 against the Rams. They have 1 win on the season. This could secure Harbaugh's fate if we lose. I hope we don't have yet another ugly win. But I'll take a win regardless before heading up to Seattle. The offense needs to dig deep and get something going. Coaches need to step it up too. If they win out, they have a chance.

Let's get this done.
I might kill myself if the Raiders win
Old 12-06-2014, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing you want the number one pick secured.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2014, 12:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright fellas it should be an easy win if not I'm gonna flip a lid. and call for some one head this off season wither its a new QB change , getting rid of Roman or Jim H.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

crapernick...pick early in the game...wonder if that was all roman too ( sarcasm while shaking my head )?
Old 12-07-2014, 07:26 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh AND Kaepernick need to be traded in the off-season. 49ers need to do a mini-rebuild on offense but should definitely keep Fangio and Tomsula even if that means overpaying them with a contract extension.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm guessing you want the number one pick secured.
Yeah, and now the Bucs are considered the favorites.

Raiders can't even lose right.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously ******* 13 points against sob! They just need fire some one like now! So tired of this bs crap play by kaep and play calling is Damn terrible.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:49 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

Roman and Kap are my least favorite people right now...
Someone needs to get canned and benched. Kap's contract tho...
Old 12-07-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

What you mean his contract? Is performance base isn't? I'm tired of his bs int. What's he gonna say now my bad? He's been saying that all year.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMAO do you all believe me now? Kaep is a bum. Ive been speaking nothing but the objective truth since before the season began. He got picked off twice by a bombed out and decrepit defense, one of which was done by a 40 years old lol . There are NO MORE get out of jail free passes, no more our problems lie on the ineptitude of the OC, no more the Olines been used and abused. ALL OF THIS - has been and and will always rest on CK's shoulders. The dude is a bum and that off season contract only served to extract the complacency i've seen in him from the beginning.

there are 126 million reasons why Kaep blows. Its worse because if you had 1 working eye and half a brain, you would have seen this coming miles and miles away.

QB = Garbage. Stadium = Garbage. Playoffs = Nope. the coach whose taken us to back to back to back NFC championships = Gone.

Stock watch: Falling – Colin Kaepernick’s week went from bad -- his comically rude Q&A with reporters Wednesday -- to worse with this performance. He had to hear all week how a poll of five GM types would want Derek Carr over him, and coming into the tunnel at halftime, Kaepernick pushed a cameraman out of his way. He was also sacked five times, and his first pass of the game was intercepted by Brandian Ross. He also had three delay-of-game penalties. His last meaningful pass was intercepted by Charles Woodson. Kaepernick was 18-of-33 passing for 174 yards with a TD pass to fullback Bruce Miller.

It took a professional sports writer 11 months to figure out what a message board fan has been saying all along

Assessment 2

Kaepernick has been steadily regressing since his exciting 2012 season. He lacks field vision and abandons the design of the 49ers' offense when his first read appears covered. Kaepernick also tends to run into sacks.

3 delay of game penalties LOLOLOLOL.

Last edited by Swoll_Cat : 12-07-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:43 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even know what to think right now.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I think the entire team needs to regroup. Everything is just lackluster from the top down. Only brought spot has been the D, and even that magic seems to have faded.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
We aren't making the playoffs. Maybe three deep playoff runs has finally pushed everyone over the edge? Several people are injured... The offense can't decide if it wants to air it out or run the ball, but they're doing both with equal levels of garbage.

I think the window is closing. Kap has been so inconsistent, the defense cannot mask it anymore.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 12-07-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Might be time for an overhaul. The ownership screwed up really bad too. Allowing this Harbaugh situation to fester just made this season incredibly worse.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2014, 12:53 AM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

Kap is garbage...last week I went on a rant about it...3 delay of games...time management is shi*.
Roman, is and should be the first guy fired.
We aren't making the playoffs. If we are putting up 13 points against the Raiders...we are not beating any of the upcoming squads.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely time for the team to regroup but drastic changes aren't needed; just fine tuning. The Niners do have a lot of people in place and didn't earn anything this year. They are an underachieving team by a lot but they aren't a horrible team; they have talented players and depth. Coaching and consistency have been issues; this team put nobody away this year and they had chances in many games to do so. Combine that lack of any killer instinct with many injuries and some bad luck and any team will drop games they shouldn't and let other less-talented teams steal others by letting them hang around too long with a close score. This teams needs some changes and fine-tuning for sure but calling for an overhaul and a fresh start is knee-jerk and will be regrettable. The window is not closed for this group but it is smaller and it's on them to open it back up.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Closed Thread