Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump.

My bad on that critesy, I am blind I guess?

I'm hoping to nab a few more people, gauge some interest, and start team selection in about 2 weeks. So, now is the time to express the interest in the dynasty!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be getting the game on the first day and my gamertag is TPSJ530. I'm interested in dominating.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am interested if I can get the game in time.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Bump.

My bad on that critesy, I am blind I guess?

I'm hoping to nab a few more people, gauge some interest, and start team selection in about 2 weeks. So, now is the time to express the interest in the dynasty!
Am I up for consideration for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Planning on having it opening day as well so we can get this started asap.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Color me interested.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously we have a lot of guys interested. Only 12 will make it.

So, some options:

1. I'll be PMing everyone in two weeks to ensure a few things:

1. X-Box Live Username

2. OPEN NAT. If you don't know what this is, google it. But I will need to have an XBL chat with everyone before July. Even if we have played before. Even if you don't have a mic.

3. Co-up with people. It is new this year, but multiple people can run one team. Also, teaming up with someone established (from Menardo's dynasty,) or from IRC or whatever is a good way to ensure you'll be included.

4. We'll have alternates, no doubt. And people will blow it, so if you don't make the first cut, you'll have a nice shot of getting involved.

Gifts are welcome to get in!

Menardo, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Obviously we have a lot of guys interested. Only 12 will make it.

So, some options:

1. I'll be PMing everyone in two weeks to ensure a few things:

1. X-Box Live Username

2. OPEN NAT. If you don't know what this is, google it. But I will need to have an XBL chat with everyone before July. Even if we have played before. Even if you don't have a mic.

3. Co-up with people. It is new this year, but multiple people can run one team. Also, teaming up with someone established (from Menardo's dynasty,) or from IRC or whatever is a good way to ensure you'll be included.

4. We'll have alternates, no doubt. And people will blow it, so if you don't make the first cut, you'll have a nice shot of getting involved.

Gifts are welcome to get in!

Menardo, hit me up on AIM when you get a chance.
Getting on now.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Getting on now.
Cool, just shoot me an IM and we'll chat.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...reate_a_school

uhhhhh so sick. Can we create teams for this "Ultimate Conference?"

Just kidding, but wow. This is so addicting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I sent PMs to everyone. Please respond ASAP.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I sent PMs to everyone. Please respond ASAP.
Sent back...
Old 06-07-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sent a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My reply is in.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I am getting on now if anyone is around and can "chat".

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Here is the list so far including GT and NAT:

-Menardo (Menard77) - GOOD
-DG (Prometheus151) – NOT GOOD?
-Forenci (Forenci) - GOOD
-Critesy - GOOD
-Romosexual (Turbo Papelbon)
-RaiderNation (YimmyRaw69) - GOOD
-DJP (dpearson45)
-JBalla (ShoottheJ55) - GOOD
-iBoldin
-B-Dawk
-Canadian_Kid (OnaBoat16)
-MOTH (Moth4Life)
-Todd Bertuzzi (Church0099)
-Hawk
-Draft King (Krondon21)
-Dunagan (xJPDx) - GOOD
-bhaarat (bhaarat316)
-Sniper
-the legend killer
-tjunstein (TPSJ530)
-ScottyBoy (ScarletGiant)
-LonghornsLegend – NOT GOOD
-mqtirishfan
-HinesWardJr (sch28)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am going to be getting ncaa can i join?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep sending you a chat accept it...sure its always at the wrong times but come on.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been really busy this week, but I'll try and get that private chat done soon.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I keep sending you a chat accept it...sure its always at the wrong times but come on.
Read your PM again. There are only certain dates that the chat will help me determine anything. This week, I am in Pittsburgh and have an Open NAT, thus the chat won't aid me in determining your NAT. Try again on Sunday/Monday.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

My XBox is back, and in my apartment. I will be taking chat invites ASAP until the 22nd. At that time, we'll decide the 12. At least 11 of the 12 MUST have the ability to have an Open NAT.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-16-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

live is down today, which is lame, so just remind me tomorrow Bond
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting my Live re-upped tonight. So, I will talk with you in the next day or two J.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
live is down today, which is lame, so just remind me tomorrow Bond
Forgot about that. That's why my live isn't working. I was wondering why I couldn't sign on lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to share a team with me?