Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default SportingNews' Top 20 Lists

*Beware: Stupidity Inside*

Quarterbacks

Running Backs

Fullbacks

Wide Receivers

Tight Ends

Offensive Tackles

Centers

Offensive Guards

Defensive Tackles

Defensive Ends

Outside Linebackers

Inside Linebackers

Some of the funnier jokes,

- Darren McFadden the #12 RB, DeAngelo Williams #14
- Calvin Johnson the #11 WR
- Kris Jenkins not a top 20 DT
- Parys Haralson the #17 OLB
- Lofa Tatupu not a top 20 ILB
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Romo in the top 10 is pretty funny as well.

and the fact that they blame the D-Line for Urlachers lack of playmaking as of late. Like it's some sort of justification for him being at 1 while #2 isn't working with the bestest of D-lines.

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 05-26-2009 at 11:08 AM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't have time to argue everything but here's a few problems I have

QB-

While there will always be a debate about Brady and Manning and probably to a similar extent Brees and Roethlisberger(ie-some people measure QBs by stats and some people rate them by superbowls etc-obviously not as black and white) I don't think you can really argue with the top 6 players, maybe the order but not the players. Now my problem starts with Cutler, Hasselbeck and Matt Schaub being too low while McNabb, Delhomme and Flacco are too high.

RB-

3. Brandon Jacobs. Are we ready to move on now. Seriously though that is way too high for him. I think Portis, Turner and Williams are both too low, while McFadden is too high. As RBs go I wouldn't have McFadden as the best on his team yet. Also Beanie Wells has never played a snap in the NFL. How is he already the 20th best?

FB-

I think McLain should be number 1 and Hedgecock and Heath Evans should be a little higher.

WR-

After last year Larry Fitz is definitely #1 and Andre Johnson is a beast but how can anyone justify Randy Moss only being 5th. The guy has 33 TDs in two years(one of which without the starting QB)!!! Also Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson are way too low. Reggie Wayne is a great receiver but is a bit too high and T.O and Braylon Edwards should only be this high on lists that include drops as a positive.

TE-

Tough to argue too much with the TEs though Ben Watson is way too high.

OT-

It's maybe a bit too early to say Clady is the best OT in the league. Walter Jones is too high on reputation and I would be inclined to push Joe Thomas higher.

DE-

I would push Peppers down to 6 and move the ones below him up one spot each with Williams just over Freeney. John Abraham could be higher based on sack totals but I understand his low ranking due to inability to play the run.

DT-

I think Vince Wilfork is an absolute beast but Ngata should be higher than him. Chris Canty at 5-wow way too high. Kris Jenkins should definitely be on the list(probably top 10) and Brodrick Bunkley should be higher in my opinion-very underrated player.

ILB-

I wouldn't have Urlacher or Dansby in the top 5 let alone 1 and 3 respectively. The two best ILBs in the NFL, IMO, are P-Willy and Jon Beason. I also think that London Fletcher, Jerod Mayo and Nick Barnett are too low.

OLB-

I agree in having Ware above Harrison even though he is the reigning DPOY. I think Porter and Adalius Thomas are a little too high while Briggs, Hill and Chad Greenway are way too low.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Derrick Johnson?! THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE! /homer

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't look at it yet, but the Sporting News consistently puts out the most amount of crap of any publication in the history of time. Its amazing that anyone actually reads or takes anything they say seriously. I almost want to not click to boycott this horrible magazine.

Palmer tends to get overrated, I understand he's the definition of a franchise QB physically, but he's been injured and in reality has only had one great season. Also already at 29 and on a team not in great shape, he could end up having a dissapointing career for how talented he is. I use to not be a Roethlisberger fan, but after his second SB you can't argue with how clutch he is, he deserves to be 3 imo and I'm a Saints fan.

Lee Evans at 8 above Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson and Roddy White to name a few. He deserves to be about 20. Laugh.

Last edited by BuddyCHRIST : 05-26-2009 at 11:43 AM.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Briggs should be around 5 and Kampman should be on their, over ogunleye definitely

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a few comments, and these types of lists are always going to be impossible to find consensus on:

Quarterback
-Matt Hassleback over Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan, and Aaron Rodgers is interesting to say the least. I'm guessing that the authors preferred to go conservative with more experience, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find many GMs that would take him over any of those three.

-Carson Palmer at 4 over Big Ben, Rivers and McNabb is a bit much for me as well.

Tight End
-Color me biased, but Greg Olson is just too low. Bo Scaife? Ben Watson? Zach Miller? These guys are all fine players, but nothing special at all. Olson is a special player, and he'll prove that this year with Cutler. Should be a top 5 fantasy TE.

Defensive Tackle
-Obviously they have a preference for 3-4 players, but I'm still a bit surprised to see Tommie Harris at #10. *Shrug* Clearly they like the 3-4 NT.

Defensive End
-Aaron Smith over Osi Umenyiora? Ok, the 3-4 bias is getting to be a bit much.

Outside Linebacker
Ok..Adalius Thomas over Lance Briggs? GTFO. Mike Vrabel at 12??

Inside Linebacker
To show I'm not a homer, I agree that Patrick Willis is a better player at this point than Urlacher. I think it's odd too considering SportingNews was the one beating the Urlacher is overrated drum for so many years.

On the whole, I don't think the list is that bad, but the 3-4 bias is too much for me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Briggs should be around 5 and Kampman should be on their, over ogunleye definitely
Kampman is a linebacker now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whose dick did Jamaal Jackson suck to be a top 5 Center?

He is a good center, I'd put him anywhere from 14-20 on a list of top NFL Centers though, and we may have a guy better than him on our roster. I've seen quite a few of these lists, and they are pretty much garbage. But seeing that is crazy to me.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Forte's placement as a RB is perfect. (Remember that d-bag a few months back who said Ryan Grant was better than Forte? God i hated that guy......)

I think I'd put MJD at 8 and then LT at 10 though.

That's about the only one I agree a lot with though. I agree with 51 on Olsen and the QBs.

Briggs as the top 4-3 OLB is perfect. I think they should have seperate lists for 3-4 OLBs though....very different positions.

I want to disagree with Urlacher as the #1 MLB but looking through that list, even though he is degressing a bit, the only ones I could really see actually being ahead of him are Willis and maybe Ray still. A lot of quality players but none I'd want to trade Urlacher for and I've been one of the top guys pointing out how he is and has been going down hill.....still want him though.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I just read another thing on Sporting news that said the best move of the offseason was the Bengals signing Lavernaeus Coles, who they also said was better than TJ Houshmandzadeh

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worst thing i have ever read
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its greg olsEn bf51. olsEn

Old 05-26-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Terrible list, how is Braylon Edwards a better WR than Calvin Johnson? I also don't like the OLB list, majority play in a 3-4 and are more DE like.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The lack of Eric Heitmann on that list is disturbing. Jay Ratliff should also be much higher. Aaron Kampman is also too high; has he ever played OLB?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I worship the ground Carson walks on, but I still wouldn't take him over Rivers right now. I've got a strong prescription in my homer goggles for both Trojans and Bolts, and Rivers is flat out the better QB right now and for the future. Honestly I think he has a stronger resume' too.

I can't really argue with any of the guys above Ladainian, but I think he is going to climb that list throughout the course of the season. He has been healthy and popping it in minicamp.

Gates at #5 TE though is atrocious.

Last edited by CC.SD : 05-26-2009 at 02:07 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin is the number 11 wideout because they wanted to make him number 1, twice.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hm surprised david harris isnt top 20. hes not too far behind bart scott
Old 05-26-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read halfback and wide receiver. They are epic fails. I am sorry, I am a huge Rams fan, but Steven Jackson the #2 Halfback may be a little high right now. I'd prolly still put AD #1, LT #2, Westbrook 3, Portis 4, and SJax 5. 2 is just a little high IMO. I know I may get heat for this, but Torry Holt is a top 20 WR. He has one season below 1300 yards, just one. I was fine with the WR until #11. Holt is not in the top ten, but Roy Williams? Are u ******* me? Chad Johnson? Those are a couple I would replace with Holt in there.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jahri Evans @ 18?????? an with the amount of guys in there after one season carl nicks should even be on that list.
Seriously the guys who made these lists are not saints fans

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

hahaha they have pettigrew as the 20th best TE. i mean sure he has potential, but come on rookies, never ever deserve to be on a top list before they play

Old 05-26-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

I hereby rechristen the Sporting News: The Sporting N00bs
Old 05-26-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is about how good they are right? however the anaylsis says nothing about their strengths and weaknesses and only talks about the obvious. If you guys are scouts, do some scouting!

and darren mcfadden is SOOOOOOO high. This guy as a RB is gonna be a bust. He has absolutely no power and always goes down on the 1st guy.

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the RB rankings only because I have Brandon Jacobs in a dynasty fantasy league.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warner is about where I would put him. He's not great, but he's definitely above average. With Fitz, Q, and Breaston to throw to it really pimps out his stats.

I have no idea how Beanie is on the list when he hasn't even took a snap in the NFL yet. I'm really excited to see him play, but you would think it would be hard to put somebody on a top 20 NFL players list without him even playing in the NFL yet.

Fitz is where he deserves to be at #1 and I can't argue Q at #4.

Dockett at 11 I can live with, but I personally think he should be a bit higher. It may be my homerism, but he is one of the top 3-4 DE's in the league IMO and he's good at getting to the QB in the 4-3 as well. His run-stopping isn't that bad either, although it could be improved.

Dansby is a little high at #3 for ILB. I would put him around the 5-7 area. Dansby is more of an OLB though as he plays there in the 4-3 and he also lines up there sometimes in the 3-4. He's one of those players where not one facet of his game sticks out, but he does everything good.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote