Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-26-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Senior week

Did anyone have this after they graduated high school? Or is it just a maryland thing? Does anyone have any stories of there senior week.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Did anyone have this after they graduated high school? Or is it just a maryland thing? Does anyone have any stories of there senior week.
Never heard of it. What exactly do you do?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PA does it, the only news you hear about it is a senior who got drunk and hit someone, got drunk and was hit, or got drunk and died of alcohal poisoning.

Its a blast!

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have Senior Trips here in Pittsburgh, usually going to Ocean City. People get arrested and blow it all the time though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A friend of mine died in OCMD at senior week. Drunk driver FTL.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to Senior week down Ocean City after I graduated. I had a blast and have a bunch of crazy stories from that week.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I went to Senior week down Ocean City after I graduated. I had a blast and have a bunch of crazy stories from that week.
Do tell.

My advice: Stay in once place if you are drinking. Don't put yourself at risk in your own car or anyone else's car.

Hungry? Order out.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Never heard of it. What exactly do you do?
It is when your whole senior class goes to the beach w/o parental supervision. I am sure you can figure out what happens there.

JBOND did you go to OCMD? That must have been a horrible ride to get here from PITT if you did come here. it must have been 9-10 hours.

Also Sniper that is sad, at OCMD there is a bus that goes all along costal highway, it is a great tool for people who are drinking so no one has to drive.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Senior Week was Senior Year .. high school was such an easy joke
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
It is when your whole senior class goes to the beach w/o parental supervision. I am sure you can figure out what happens there.

JBOND did you go to OCMD? That must have been a horrible ride to get here from PITT if you did come here. it must have been 9-10 hours.

Also Sniper that is sad, at OCMD there is a bus that goes all along costal highway, it is a great tool for people who are drinking so no one has to drive.
We did that for prom and a couple of us have a house for a week down the beach, too.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
what street did you stay on? We are at 51st street. That is far enough from the boardwalk but not out in no mans land. I know some people who are on 144th that must suck.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what street did you stay on? We are at 51st street. That is far enough from the boardwalk but not out in no mans land. I know some people who are on 144th that must suck.
I stayed at the Park Place Hotel, I think it was on 4th street? or it may have been 9th street. I am not positive, but I was right in the thick of things. We had an ocean front Balcony so we had a lot of fun with that.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea that is on the boardwalk, so that is the thick of things, I know there will be cops at the boardwalk to 30th street area. being at 51st we are still close to the 30s but not to far. I know it will get wild w/ drugs and all that, so I got to be careful
Old 05-26-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to Myrtle Beach with some friends next week.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

And Outer Banks, NC the next week. Make a summer out of it.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's this thing called work and lack of money lol
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We just go to this resort/waterpark place for a day.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And Outer Banks, NC the next week. Make a summer out of it.
Hey, I live there haha. A lot of people here in the summer, most of them don't know what they're doing and drive 15 mph under the speed limit while taking up a lot of the beach. I do not like them. I actually had somebody stop me and ask me where the beach was on the beach road of all places and they were serious.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** when you don't have money you stay at the Alamo!!!! I have destroyed a couple rooms at the Alamo. I have only been to OC a couple times and they were during senior week. I got into a bunch of almost fights. Seen a bunch of titties and had this girl ready to **** but I passed out before anything happened and my friend had fun with her.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
Hey, I live there haha. A lot of people here in the summer, most of them don't know what they're doing and drive 15 mph under the speed limit while taking up a lot of the beach. I do not like them. I actually had somebody stop me and ask me where the beach was on the beach road of all places and they were serious.
Well I'm from Jersey so I don't drive 15 mph under the speed limit. At the very least, 15 over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
**** when you don't have money you stay at the Alamo!!!! I have destroyed a couple rooms at the Alamo. I have only been to OC a couple times and they were during senior week. I got into a bunch of almost fights. Seen a bunch of titties and had this girl ready to **** but I passed out before anything happened and my friend had fun with her.
That's what you call a good friend. No girl goes unused. haha.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I'm from Jersey so I don't drive 15 mph under the speed limit. At the very least, 15 over.

That's what you call a good friend. No girl goes unused. haha.
Man one night when I was in OC I was in line for the club and seen this boy I knew from back home and he was talking trash to one of my boys and I was already smashed so I tried to go after him and got slammed really hard by a bouncer. I was so pissed off. Then this boy I was with had mad game and he had mad sexy girls all over him but when we left he brought 2 fat nasty chicks who were sweating really badly.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
yea I have heard stories about girls always DTF at senior week. I know this one chick got jizzed in w/o a condom and she had to run into 7 11 to get a morning after pill. Lucky for her it worked.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We had this dumbass senior seminar thing. It only went to like 2:00 instead of 3:30 when we were supposed to be done. It was just kinda like life lessons that we prolly shoulda already knew. And then we didn't have to go the rest of the week, just go to graduation practice.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Going to Myrtle Beach with some friends next week.
Did that for spring break. Awesome, awesome time.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
We have Senior Trips here in Pittsburgh, usually going to Ocean City. People get arrested and blow it all the time though.
My High School also had a senior trip. Being in Iowa, our Senior trip was a week and a half trip down to Daytona Beach, Florida.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote