Joe Thomas, OT, Wisconsin 21 48.84%
Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame 13 30.23%
Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma 1 2.33%
Other(Post or it doesn't count) 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Voting Mock: With the 2nd Pick the Lions select....

Sorry about the delay guys.

Previous Picks:
Raiders: JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Joe Thomas

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the pick would be Jammal Anderson. I know it's odd, but I think they need help. If I'm wrong, hound me, after all I am a Ravens fan, not one of the Detroit Lions.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

joe Thomas. They will need a guy to open holes for Bell or Jones, and also protect Kitna
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
hippiedude1983

kitna is becoming the perfect transition quarterback (he prepared the way for hasselback and palmer already, and he could very well do the same thing for quinn in detroit).
Old 03-08-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but it has to be Calvin Johnson. After picking up a RB, OT and DE already in FA those needs become secondary now. Top needs are QB and WR. They should take BPA and considering the fact they don't seem to want a QB, I think Calvin Johnson is the pick. Of course he won't win th poll because he's the best prospect in the draft and people are going to want him to drop to their team. which means they will vote for someone else. That's the problem with these things.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say Thomas. There is a great QB in Stanton who will be available at their pick in the second, But Thomas is a very good pick here as well. There O-line was dreadful last year, mostly due to injuries, but still needs improvement. Thomas is the LT that Detroit needs.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
I know I'm gonna get bashed for this but it has to be Calvin Johnson. After picking up a RB, OT and DE already in FA those needs become secondary now. Top needs are QB and WR. They should take BPA and considering the fact they don't seem to want a QB, I think Calvin Johnson is the pick. Of course he won't win th poll because he's the best prospect in the draft and people are going to want him to drop to their team. which means they will vote for someone else. That's the problem with these things.
I'm trying to vote on what I think is more realistic. I am content in knowing the draft may not go the way I want, so I am choosing on how I think, not how I hope. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
I think the top needs for the Lions are DE, MLB, CB & OL. WR definitely isn't even close to a need for them. They have Roy Williams who is one of the best in the game, and they have Mike Furrey who caught almost 100 passes last year. They're also going to sign Kevin Curtis most likely, so why would they ignore other needs to add another WR when you or me could catch at least 5 passes a game in Martz's offense. Even if CJ ran a 3.99 they still wouldn't draft him.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Thomas, but i could see gaines adams
Old 03-08-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With out a doubt Thomas.
Kitna can have a good year w/ a good lne and McCown maybe the future. Plus if they need a QB there should still be Stanton/Edwards/Smith in the2nd. Roy Williams and Furrey are beasts so no need for a WR

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful View Post
joe Thomas. They will need a guy to open holes for Bell or Jones, and also protect Kitna

why have 3 OT's that have huge contracts? quinn will be the pick

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Alot of people who dont deserve money have been getting it this year(Nate Clements and many many many more). Just because you get paid alot doesnt mean your all that good.
Quinn would have to be a close second followed by Adams

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
That's what I think too.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quinn- no brainer....

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Thomas

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaines Adams

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote