Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-08-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Pocket
Rookie

Pocket hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Trade Rumor

The Broncos get the Lions 1st round pick and Springs

The Lions get Al Wilson, the Redskins #6 pick, and a second rounder from the Broncos

The Redskins get Bly and the Broncos first rounder.

Found this on another site that I lurk around on. I have no credible source, and this is just merely a rumor. If this were to occur, this would be awesome for us. We give the number 2, get the number 6, a second rounder, and the starting MLB we need.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins would never do that
Old 03-08-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That trade would be crazy... and I don't see it happening. But... the 6th, a 2nd rounder AND Al Wilson?! Wow.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Pocket
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Skins would never do that
I hate it when people post something like this, but fail to elaborate as to why.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
That trade would be crazy... and I don't see it happening. But... the 6th, a 2nd rounder AND Al Wilson?! Wow.
that would be almost as crazy as... well... trading away roy williams for a third-rounder...

or as crazy as being willing to give a firstrounder for kitna.

or as crazy as eating yellow snow with mustard.

or as crazy as eating yellow snow. period.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
that would be almost as crazy as... well... trading away roy williams for a third-rounder...

or as crazy as being willing to give a firstrounder for kitna.

or as crazy as eating yellow snow with mustard.

or as crazy as eating yellow snow. period.
This post confuses me.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
I hate it when people post something like this, but fail to elaborate as to why.
With a rumor as ridiculous as this, I don't see a reason to elaborate. The Skins are willing to move 15 spots down, because Bly is that good...right.

Last edited by slightlyaraiderfan : 03-08-2007 at 04:26 PM.
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This post confuses me.
Funny thing is, I even managed to confuse myself whilst writing it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-08-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Funny thing is, I even managed to confuse myself whilst writing it.
Haha... you're in quite the mood, arent you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
With a rumor as ridiculous as this, I don't see a reason to elaborate. The Skins are willing to move 15 spots down, because Bly is that good...right.
Wanna know something funny? In your post to explain why elaboration isn't needed... you elaborated quite well. The argument that Bly isn't worth the trade is better than no argument at all.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i see the lions having to give up something else mayb a third or a couple of their 5th rounders but that trade would be amazing
Old 03-08-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
i see the lions having to give up something else mayb a third or a couple of their 5th rounders but that trade would be amazing
I'd be MORE than willing to do it. If we received a lower pick, Al Wilson and an additonal 2nd round pick... we could fill each need. GAdams in round 1, Stanton and a CB in round 2. Yummy.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha... you're in quite the mood, arent you?
My drinks today include:

4 red bulls, 7 big muggs of coffe and 4 glasses of coke.

I'm OD'ing on caffeine right now.

Seriously. I'm bouncing off the walls.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-08-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My drinks today include:

4 red bulls, 7 big muggs of coffe and 4 glasses of coke.

I'm OD'ing on caffeine right now.

Seriously. I'm bouncing off the walls.
Poor walls.

Poor bouncing.

That's a lot of caffeine. I've outdone myself today (actually)... 3 glasses of ice water.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
3 glasses of ice water.
I can't control myself, I gotta ask: WHY?!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-08-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Pocket
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Thanks for elaborating Eaglez.Fan, I appreciate it. /sarcasm
Old 03-08-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
MNRunLeft
Rookie

MNRunLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No way the Lions get Al Wilson and a 2nd round pick for moving down only 4 spots.
MNRunLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Thanks for elaborating Eaglez.Fan, I appreciate it. /sarcasm
Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't know you were only talking to Eaglez, but I got sort of confused.....since you made a general statement about "people".
Old 03-08-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i can only hope so......

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I can't control myself, I gotta ask: WHY?!
Ha. I only drink water... *shrugs*... that or Apple Juice.

I dunno. Haven't drank soda since junior year of high school... preparing for the lacrosse season and it just stuck.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That'd be cool.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

I had heard of that trade but not including the 2nd rounder going to Detroit.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbs24 View Post
I had heard of that trade but not including the 2nd rounder going to Detroit.
I'd do it without the 2nd rounder...

Question, Newbs... where did you hear the trade from?
Old 03-09-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I'd do it without the 2nd rounder...

Question, Newbs... where did you hear the trade from?
A guy from Denver heard it on the radio. He was on a Michigan premium site and asked what Lions fans thought.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbs24 View Post
A guy from Denver heard it on the radio. He was on a Michigan premium site and asked what Lions fans thought.
Ahh... good deal, good deal.

I'd love to have Al Wilson, and the Lions management would like a vet at the position.

And we'd STILL have a 1st round pick.