Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.
Default What are your thoughts on Mike Doss?!

I'm just a big fan of Mike Doss, following his days back at Ohio State. Just wondering your opinion on him cause I heard he is visiting you guys today...
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My only concerns are with his recent injury problems. If healthy, he could likely start at SS along with former Ohio State teammate Will Allen.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the very least he will create healthy competition with Phillips, and even if he doesn't start we need a solid backup because hard-hitting safeties like Phillips are prone to injury.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he would be a great pickup
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure he would be that much of an upgrade, but I am all for improving depth and competition within the team.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Bucsfan
Rookie

Bucsfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would like the signing, I think if healthy he is definetely better than Phillips
Old 03-10-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Doss might be a decent addition for you guys. He's not great in coverage, but is pretty good against the run.

He's a solid SS.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was a good safety in college, where he got away with his below-average coverage abilities. He will have better success here than in Indy, because teams tend to pass more against teams like Indy, and our SS doesn't have to be a great cover man, a la Phillips. This is a great move once again because I would rate him 0.01 below Phillips, so if he gets injured there's really no dropoff.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he should also come relatively cheap, i would prefer hamlin though
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bucsfan
Rookie

Bucsfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would prefer hamlin also, but doss would be cheaper