Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2014, 02:38 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-13-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I've been on a pretty strict meat and vegetables diet the past week and a half. So far I'm chugging along fine. Slow cookers are a life saver.

I need to eat more fish and less beef though.

And I indulge in coffee too much but I know I can never give that up so I won't pretend or even attempt to try. It won't happen. Everyone's gotta know their limits.
No fruit? It helps with that sweet tooth. I like eating nuts for snack.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
No fruit? It helps with that sweet tooth. I like eating nuts for snack.
Yeah I have fruit any time I get a sugar rush. Pears, grapes, oranges, and pineapple are my go to.

I cheated this week and had 2 cookies though (small cookies). But other than that, the only sugar I've had has either been in fruit or in my coffee.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't ever drink fruit juices. They're all terrible. And even if they're all natural when you grind it into juice you lose the fiber so you're not really offsetting the sugar in any way.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sugar is the devil and flour is his deputy.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't ever drink fruit juices. They're all terrible. And even if they're all natural when you grind it into juice you lose the fiber so you're not really offsetting the sugar in any way.
Yep, I heard on a documentary or something that a glass of orange juice has the sugar of something like 5 oranges. Nobody eats 5 oranges in one sitting. I've gotten to where I almost never drink juice or soda. Don't miss them.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't drink soda at all but orange juice is soooo good.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:19 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just submitted a "Mystery Flavor" name for a Preworkout and came up with "Ballistic Xplosion"... ya or na?
Old 03-13-2014, 07:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like soda and juice screw yall

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I did cheat and had 2 gulps of fountain soda yesterday. Forgot to mention that.

Fountain soda is just soooo good. When I'm 50 and I stop giving a **** about living and existing, I'm having a ******* fountain soda machine installed in my house.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:33 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

I had a Pepsi today.. so, it's OK. Haha, it's bowling night which means fried foods, a lot, and I mean A LOT of beer... so, that's OK to start it early, right? Not to mention the Busch Light I just had in the shower. Haha.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:03 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many pull-ups can everybody do (with good form)? One set max.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not many, although I am 230. With good form I would put it right under 20.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So glad I stopped drinking soda in HS for football. Completely lost the taste for it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

That's impossible.

You don't like fountain soda?
Old 03-14-2014, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't generally like sweet things much, but fountain soda is great.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:49 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll drink it but I just never have a craving for it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:50 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i have a cheat day it's always burgers and ice cream. soda sucks and the amount of sugar in it isn't worth how good it actually is

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Today is my squat day but my lower back is still a little tweaked from my poor form on my deadlifts. I can bend over now, but I still feel a tiny bit down there. Should I risk it and squat? I should be ok if I'm careful.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'll drink it but I just never have a craving for it.
Yeah, me either. Honestly, eating keto, I don't get cravings for junk food too much. I mostly crave fruit....you really can't replicate that crisp freshness on keto.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Today is my squat day but my lower back is still a little tweaked from my poor form on my deadlifts. I can bend over now, but I still feel a tiny bit down there. Should I risk it and squat? I should be ok if I'm careful.
No. Well, probably not. Do a bunch of BW squats and see if it loosens up enough to try with the bar. If you have any doubt, just let yourself heal.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Fruit is such a great way to get your sugar rush out of the way. I got rid of all the cookies and ice cream and all that crap from the house, I don't buy em or any soda so I don't tempt myself.

But I have a ton of fruit. It's the perfect replacement and it's just as tastey to me.

I'm not much of a sweet tooth though.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No. Well, probably not. Do a bunch of BW squats and see if it loosens up enough to try with the bar. If you have any doubt, just let yourself heal.
That's a good point. Maybe I'll just go light today. I can always make up for it by going heavier on my lunges if anything.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting an invite to the national development team in bobsleigh.

I'm so pumped.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I'm getting an invite to the national development team in bobsleigh.

I'm so pumped.
Nice. You're going to have to just about double that squat though!