Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-02-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone ever have your triceps just completely die out of nowhere on CG Bench. Happened to me today for the first time in a while and it sucks. Your just going along, first 6 reps are great, 7th is a little tough, touch the 8th to you chest and everything just shuts down haha

Last edited by Rob S : 09-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Anybody got any good excercises to do with Kettlebells?
As promised:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...ge=Kettlebells

There are a crapload of good routine/info here.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Anyone ever have your triceps just completely die out of nowhere on CG Bench. Happened to me today for the first time in a while and it sucks. Your just going along, first 6 reps are great, 7th is a little tough, touch the 8th to you chest and everything just shuts down haha
I had this happen. It's funny how it just seems so easy and then your triceps shut down suddenly.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It also sucks because of the lower weight so you look like a ***** not being able to get it up.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It also sucks because of the lower weight so you look like a ***** not being able to get it up.
Same when doing pyramids on the bench. On the 8th set you're just doing the bar and it's really hard. haha

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-02-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im bout to start air alert

Anyone tried it or know anything about it?

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Ron Artest said in an interview that it's the hardest ******* workout he's ever done in his life.

I need to find that interview. It's easily one of the most entertaining ones I've ever read.
Quote:
My secret weapon is spin class. It's crazy. My first time there, I'm like, "What the hell is this? A bunch of girls and old people on bikes? Easy." So I get on the bike, and within 10 minutes I wanted to quit. But I can't when these girls are hardly sweating. Can't quit. So I kept going. When it's over, I've got a pool of sweat under me. I've never done anything so hard in my life.

(Note: this is a completely accurate description of "spin class." The innocuous name belies the endgame. Bottom line: It's ritualized torture, complete with an overly-chipper instructor and anorexic women shaming you into continuing the horror. Stay away from spinning.)
http://www.sbnation.com/2010/8/2/160...n-class-celine

I don't know if that's the exact interview, but spinning is indeed ridiculous. It was the only time in my life where I literally had to stop. I've always been able to get through something. Spinning was too much.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I don't worry about that. People just saw me run my 5x5 regualr bench beforehand and half the people in my gym couldn't bench what CG anyway. Plus, who really cares....I always try and help out weak people trying to get stronger, there was a time for all of us when 135 was an accomplishment.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't worry about that. People just saw me run my 5x5 regualr bench beforehand and half the people in my gym couldn't bench what CG anyway. Plus, who really cares....I always try and help out weak people trying to get stronger, there was a time for all of us when 135 was an accomplishment.
What weight do you do?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-02-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Im bout to start air alert

Anyone tried it or know anything about it?
Is that a vertical increasing program? Heard it messes with your knees because of the repetitive jumping.

Ive heard that Kelly Baggett's program is great. Youtube Frank Yang.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
What weight do you do?
205. I lost a little over the summer, I was at 220 for my peak.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't on CG, just regular bench. One of those days when I just didn't sleep or eat enough and had the wrong mindset. I get maybe 2 inches off my chest and everything just shuts down. No spotter, no catch pins. It was embarrassing.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I tore my boxers yesterday doing snatch grip deadlift. I feel like a alpha male now.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Just had a killer chest/triceps workout. Ohhh the orgasm im feeling right now.

Feels so damn good.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-08-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could lift everyday.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

back at school looking for a relatively basic lifting program

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been going to the gym for a little while now.. I really have no set plan. I just kind of go and do what I think works best.

I'm a skinny kid, I always have been.
I'm 5'11", about 145 lbs.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do? I'd like to get the max out of my time spent there, since I have little free time with school now.

Thanks for any help

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Yo Bills

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...rds-part1.html

That will help you get bigger. I assume that is your goal is it? \

Here is the time efficient workout from DeFranco as well

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...n-the-gym.html
Old 09-09-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh the gym at school is so freaking cold in the morning. So hard to get a good run.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Ugh the gym at school is so freaking cold in the morning. So hard to get a good run.
Run to and from the gym. I do that all the time.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like off campus so that's not really an option. I'm seriously considering wearing a sweater though.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-09-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I like off campus so that's not really an option. I'm seriously considering wearing a sweater though.
wear the sweater and sweat your ass off.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-09-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I probably wouldn't even sweat, it's seriously 65 degrees on the track.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-10-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks a lot ravens.
hopefully it works for me. I'm tired of being the skinniest kid around lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Just got done doing shoulders. Had to lift in flip flops. Didn't have time to go home and change. Feels so good after a work out, if I missed today I would be kicking myself and wouldn't be able to sleep. Doing pyramids tomorrow.

Quote:
we all hate you