Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Romo breaks up with Jessica

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...tml?test=faces

No excuses now for Romo.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Championship.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good thing, she's a jackass & an endless source of public media humiliation. At least we won't have to endure her singing the Star Spangled Banner, remember she screwed up even a live lip-synching.

There's more pressure on him this season than any other Cowboy, he absolutely didn't need any more from her.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now's my chance
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
Now's my chance
Not if I get to him first. ;)

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

Sorry I'm late on this, but the whole "whirlwind" with Jessica has been a joke. Yes, some playboy QBs have had success (i.e. Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler), but Romo has had nothing but disasters to finish out his seasons. I'm hoping he can find his inner "Aikman" and be boring in the media and fantastic in the clutch.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote