Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Wow. The Redskins pick was already something, but that ending there was a doozy. Do we have a picture of you next to a sleeping Brennan in his bed yet? Cripes.

Btw I wouldn't let Colt Brennan park my vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I think Jason Campbell in his contract year gets it together and leads the 'Skins to a 10-6 record and the playoffs. But if there is a just god, he will let Colt Brennan (#5 on the fields, but #1 in our hearts), lead the Redskins to glory, /ridiculous faith over one preseason.
You see Geo... All it took was 1 preseason for Colt to win over their hearts. Redskins fans could easily hate on him, but he gives them hope.

People can't knock him as a draft prospect anymore. Can't knock his size. He's bigger and stronger than ever. Can't knock the system he came from or his footwork from behind center. He's had a year of tutledge. Can't knock his performance in the time he's been given, because he's done well. If he had done bad, then you'd have a point. Can't knock his throwing motion, because there are all types of different throwing motions that have been successful in the NFL... it just all boils down to performance and what you do on the field now... and Colt has done well in that department.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
touchdownrams
Rookie

touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.

Being a bit of a homer but the Rams are really underrated, and have a good chance to surprise some folks. I like what the Bengals and Jags have done this offseason too.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
San Francisco 49ers-Quietly Singletary is building a very good team in San Fran. If he can get even average play at QB and WR they can win the NFC West. Their defense could turn out to be very good as well.
We have Crabtree, plus the development of Jason Hill and Josh Morgan, draft picks from 07 and 08 respectively. Along with a decent backup in Brandon Jones and the vet leadership of Isaac Bruce, i think we'll be pretty good at WR this year. And hopefully the improvement at WR will make our QB's look better too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jaguars could be good this year now that they have upgraded the O-line (of course their pass rush is still terrible.) And for all you guys picking the Texans...LOL that defense is as bad a unit as they come,if they were to lose Mario or DeMeco they wouldnt even be able to get the other offense to punt.
Glad to see someone else picking us. I think the Jags have the potential to go 9-7 if things go right.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Glad to see someone else picking us. I think the Jags have the potential to go 9-7 if things go right.
I see the Jags as a team that is built well for the near future, but not one that will make a deep run next season. Those two tackles are going to be real nice to have in the coming years.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I think the Jags are a year off yet. They are young along the lines and experience is going to be key for those guys because they are very talented. The receivers are young too, outside of Holt, and this will be a year of development for them as well. Would it surprise me if the Jags pulled off a .500 or better season? No but they're not going to be as polished in the trenches and that will be their downfall.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdownrams View Post
Being a bit of a homer but the Rams are really underrated, and have a good chance to surprise some folks. I like what the Bengals and Jags have done this offseason too.
Although I do think the Rams have improved I don't see them making much noise this season. They do have a lot of young talent that a couple years down the road could make them dangerous and the Rams are still very unsettled at the QB position IMO.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals:

A healthy Palmer to Ocho and Leonard all day. Throw in Coles, and BAM!

and Keith Rivers is sweet as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Bengals:

A healthy Palmer to Ocho and Leonard all day. Throw in Coles, and BAM!

and Keith Rivers is sweet as well
...and so is Rey "shoulda been a Cowboy" Maualuga. :( :( :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be a homer and say the Saints have SB chances if they put it together, I also think that atleast one other NFC West team will be in the playoff race, I'd prolly lean towards the 9'ers right now. I think the Packers will win the North as well.

In the AFC I think the Jags will be a playoff race team again if the O-Line stays healthy. I also like the Jets, I think their D will be nasty and Sanchez fits well.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
I'll be a homer and say the Saints have SB chances if they put it together, I also think that atleast one other NFC West team will be in the playoff race, I'd prolly lean towards the 9'ers right now. I think the Packers will win the North as well.

In the AFC I think the Jags will be a playoff race team again if the O-Line stays healthy. I also like the Jets, I think their D will be nasty and Sanchez fits well.
thats kind of a given with the division structure

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
...and so is Rey "shoulda been a Cowboy" Maualuga. :( :( :(
Don't forget "the Redskins are ******** for not picking you in the 3rd round as well as every other team in the NFL" Michael Johnson... The draft they had was just A+++++++....
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jaguars could be good this year now that they have upgraded the O-line (of course their pass rush is still terrible.) And for all you guys picking the Texans...LOL that defense is as bad a unit as they come,if they were to lose Mario or DeMeco they wouldnt even be able to get the other offense to punt.
If the Texans lose Mario Williams they will suffer. If they lose DeMeco Ryans they will suffer. But then if you got people to name ther Top DEs in the league then Mario Williams would be quite close to the top. If you got them to name their top Mike LBs in the league then Ryans would be quite close to the top. You don't lose a player amongst the top in his position and not suffer from it. If the Patriots lost Brady again they would struggle. If the Colts lost Manning they would struggle. If the Vikings lost AD they would struggle... etc etc etc

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
We have Crabtree, plus the development of Jason Hill and Josh Morgan, draft picks from 07 and 08 respectively. Along with a decent backup in Brandon Jones and the vet leadership of Isaac Bruce, i think we'll be pretty good at WR this year. And hopefully the improvement at WR will make our QB's look better too.
Yea I wasn't saying that the WRs or anything were bad but top level isn't needed this year. It is also hard to count on Crabtree who has had the injury and will be a rookie. Overall, if Shaun Hill can make plays when he has to the WRs should be fine but that offense should be a whole lot of Frank Gore

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
If the Texans lose Mario Williams they will suffer. If they lose DeMeco Ryans they will suffer. But then if you got people to name ther Top DEs in the league then Mario Williams would be quite close to the top. If you got them to name their top Mike LBs in the league then Ryans would be quite close to the top. You don't lose a player amongst the top in his position and not suffer from it. If the Patriots lost Brady again they would struggle. If the Colts lost Manning they would struggle. If the Vikings lost AD they would struggle... etc etc etc
Most any team will struggle if they lose any of their top players.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals.

Rams scare me too.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Texans have been mentioned in the Overrated thread, and this thread. We, as a forum, are not really on the same page.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The Texans have been mentioned in the Overrated thread, and this thread. We, as a forum, are not really on the same page.
I for one think they are underrated. If they can put it together consistently they could possibly win their division.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think people call them overratted because really since their introduction to the league everybody has called them underratted and they haven't preformed.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I for one think they are underrated. If they can put it together consistently they could possibly win their division.
The Texans also have to keep their turnovers down. They gave the ball away 32 times last year (third worst in the NFL).
Old 07-26-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Most any team will struggle if they lose any of their top players.

Yes but the Texans struggle with their best players, they are helpless with out them.....Sure they could be good if they avoid the injury bug and the get a secondary and more than 1 guy to play on the defensive line but it isnt going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:07 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Paul Hackett anyone?

Paul Hackett is actually a damn good QBs coach with amazing amounts of knowledge and teaching ability. He just cant call plays for his life.

Oh and i pick the Raiders as the most underrated. It seems like half the posters think they will pick in the top 2 and half think they will make a splash.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In General:

Cincinatti Bengals - Any team with a franchise QB that invests in their OL and defense has my attention. There are a lot of "if"s to this team, some bigger than others: Carson Palmer's health, the ability to establish the run on offense, the defense finding an identity and sticking to it, the defensive talent they've invested in actually playing up to expectations, Andre Smith's ability to play LT at the professional level, I could go on, but you get the idea. That said, things falling right for them could see them at .500+ and possibly competing for a playoff berth.

On this board:

San Diego Chargers - I don't think much more could have gone wrong for the Chargers last season. They lost Shawne Merriman for the season early on and had no way of replacing him. LaDainian Tomlinson had one of the worst years of his illustrious career. They lost several games at the last second and some of those games they deserved to win. I hate Philip Rivers for his attitude, but I recognize a talented QB when I see one, and he is one. They have enough pieces around him and a head coach with a knack for QB development, so their offense should only get better, especially if Tomlinson can bounce back. Defensively, they get their best pass rusher back, which should help their defense a great deal, and they add another talented pass rusher to the mix. If they don't get hit as hard with the injury bug this season and they don't have a ton of breaks go against them again, they should run away with the AFC West. They're clearly the class of the division on paper.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:06 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to agree with Dam8610 about the Chargers. They were a very solid team without having Merriman all year. I feel as if people are under estimating the impact he has on the defense. The Chargers finished last year with only 28 sacks compared to 42 the year before that. The Chargers also lost the time of possession battle for the year. The defense is a lot better with Merriman and the addition of Larry English will only help the cause. The offense will be solid and the offensive line added some depth. I don't see them winning 13 or 14 games but I think it's a lock they win the AFC West and Phillip Rivers is enough of a gamer that they could actually do something in the playoffs.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders aren't a bad choice, but I think they're a year or two away.

It wouldn't shock me to see them play well...they've got alot of really good athletes together and football is a sport of piling up talent.