Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know what you're about to say- they lost Peters.
They did draft several interior o-lineman though that should make an immediate impact
and the Bills are very content with the guy replacing Peters.

Regardless- Edwards is my choice for the Bills

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
They did draft several interior o-lineman though that should make an immediate impact

Yeah Peters has gone downhill, imo. C Eric Wood and OG Andy Levitre (with the pick they got from the Cowboys) are the guys they took... Nice additions.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

didn't Peters give up the most sacks by a LT last year (11.5 IIRC)?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars: Mike Walker. It's now or never, and if he can avoid further injury and get over the numerous persona tragedies that plagued him last year he has the ability to break onto the scene in a big way.

Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Gonzales. He's produced pretty well his first two years, but I think a big 1,000 yard, 8 TD year is inevitable come this year.

Tennessee Titans: Jason Jones. Someone has to fill the void Haynesworth has left on that line. Jones won't get the fans to forget about Haynesworth, but he'll do his best.

Houston Texans: Xavier Adibi. I think he really goes far to fill a niche in that defense.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bills, I really don't like Langston Walker at LT. He'll get eaten up by Joey Porter and Adailius Thomas. They also have 5 new startes (including 1 position change) and even if you have quality players it still takes time for the O-Line unit to develop.
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Langston Walker is replacing him... Walker was an above average RT but he has struggled in the past as a LT. His best position was LT and he lacks the athleticism and feet to play LT effectively.

And your rookies? Have fun with them lol. Watching the Senior Bowl I thought Eric Wood looked mediocre, I saw defensive tackles slip by him in practices, he was pushed back and during scrimmages he was consistently the weak point on the offensive line from what I saw. He is going to have a hell of a time with the nose tackles in the AFC East because he can dominate college tackles in the run game but I'd like to see him move Kris Jenkins or Vince Wilfork. Andy Levitre is good in pass protection but he lacks the strength overall to be much of a force in the run game. Seth McKiney, Kirk Chambers and Geoff Hangartner are all mediocre. Brad Butler has talent but he is changing positions and he didn't do all that well at OG and gives no reason to believe he will succeed at RT. That doesn't even cover the depth at the tackle spots which is questionable at best, the interior line has decent depth with the draft picks, but not fantastic.

It is my opinion that Levitre and Butler will be the best lineman on the Bills, Wood will bust and Langston Walker will be moving either back to RT or OG after this season.

Last edited by Thumper : 07-29-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's all fantastic. I'ma Pats fan and honestly- I hope you're right about it all.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Jaguars: Mike Walker. It's now or never, and if he can avoid further injury and get over the numerous persona tragedies that plagued him last year he has the ability to break onto the scene in a big way.
Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Gonzales. He's produced pretty well his first two years, but I think a big 1,000 yard, 8 TD year is inevitable come this year.

Tennessee Titans: Jason Jones. Someone has to fill the void Haynesworth has left on that line. Jones won't get the fans to forget about Haynesworth, but he'll do his best.

Houston Texans: Xavier Adibi. I think he really goes far to fill a niche in that defense.
I'm really excited to see if he can "breakout" or not. He and Brandon Marshall are best friends. It's time for him to join the party.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
didn't Peters give up the most sacks by a LT last year (11.5 IIRC)?
Yup. He also missed TC and hated playing in Buffalo. I'm willing to bet with a brand-new contract and a competent QB, he'll be much better.

Dallas- Felix Jones. I'm officially scared whenever he touches the ball.

New York- Mario Manningham. Don't act so surprised that I, of all people, picked Mario. ;) He's going to be a beast.

Washington- Fred Davis. Beast of a TE. Loved him at USC.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Yup. He also missed TC and hated playing in Buffalo. I'm willing to bet with a brand-new contract and a competent QB, he'll be much better.
All homerism aside, right?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys - Martellus Bennett. Love him in both blocking and receiving. This guy is a stud and I would love to have him on the Eagles.

Redskins - DeAnegello Hall isnt being talked about as a top CB anymore. I'm not saying he ever warranted that, but he's currently flying under the radar.

New York - Kenny Phillips.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
All homerism aside, right?
Always, always.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
San Diego Chargers: Larry English - It's a rookie, but with him on that defense it's going to be even scarier for the AFC West than last year. I'm TOTALLY looking forward to them twice a year.
I don't think that English will have much of an impact this season. With Phillips and Merriman playing in front of him the only playing time I see him getting would be in obvious passing situations or giving one of the other two starters a breather for a play or two.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indianapolis Colts: Tony Ugoh/Anthony Gonzales (tie). I think Ugoh takes the steps into becoming one of the better left tackles in the league this year, and Gonzales is just due for a breakout season now that he'll be sliding into the flanker spot full time.

Houston Texans: Amobi Okoye. Time for this youngster (remember he was only 19 when drafted) to start putting all of his physical tools together and start taking some pressure of Mario Williams.

Tennessee Titans: Michael Griffin. I guess you could say he's already "broken out" but he's never really mentioned with the top safeties in the league. Dude is an absolute stud and is always around the football.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Reggie F'n Nelson. A switch back to a much simpler Cover Two base scheme should work wonders for Nelson, (who wasn't exactly considered a genius coming out) as he simply looked lost most of the time in Gregg Williams' scheme. He'll hopefully get to roam around and use his great athletic ability to become the playmaker that he's capable of being.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay :: Jordy Nelson
Detroit :: Kevin Smith (i feel like this is too easy of a choice)
Chicago :: greg olsen
Minnesota :: Tyrell Johnson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats: Brandon Merriweather - Jets fans still swear this guy sucks because they read it in a newspaper a couple of years ago. He was pretty good last year, and should get better. Shawn Crable would be my other pick, because that dude was awesome at Michigan.

Jets: Vernon Gholston - Yep. If not it's Cotchery/Keller...Cotchery is such an underrated athlete.

Miami: I'd say Cameron Wake just for the shiggles, but no. I hope it's no one. To not be an a-hole I'll just say Langford/Merling. Those guys are some nice DEs for that D...I wish we took one of them.

Bills: Lee Evans, who still remains the leagues most underrated WR.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills- Eric Wood or Andy Levitre or both- They are both probably going to start, at least one will have to be good right away......please God may one of them be good right away.

***Lee Evans is an honorable mention. I think he may outperform TO this year as he finally has a legit compliment WR. As a side note, not many teams can compare to a trio of To, Lee, and Reed (who is excellent in the slot). Now if we could only fix that OL......

Pats- I agree with Merriweather, guy is good, real good.

Dolphins- Ted Ginn Jr.....I think he is just going to be a really good, explosive player this year. He will always be up and down (kinda like a Steve Smith), but I expect more ups this year.

Jets- I dont know. I hate rookie QBs so I am hesitant to pick anyone on offense altho I am a big fan of Cotchery. I am going to guess Gholston just because of Rex Ryan and Vernon's athletic beastness. I dont really love the Jets this year tho.....I am not sold. Rex is a good hire long term tho.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Cards - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - I dont know who else they have at corner that can start besides McFadden.
why would we need 3 starting corners?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee - Jason Jones, DT - Notched 5 Sacks and 3 Forced Fumbles as a 3rd string rookie last season.

Indianapolis - Clint Sessions/Philip Wheeler, OLB - Kinda torn with Indy. Sessions is their most talented OLB (Or so I believe I've heard Colts fans say that), so perhaps his play will get better with an improved DL in front of him. Curious about the opposite OLB spot if Philip Wheeler gets the start.

Houston - ANTONIOSMITHZzZOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!1!1!ONE1!1!!!

Jacksonville - Daryl Smith, MLB - After Mike Peterson leaving in FA, Smith will be Jax's fulltime MIKE this season. At least, I think he plays MIKE... I get him, Justin Durant, and Clint Ingram mixed up... -_-"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought I'd go with players yet to be mentioned...

Arizona Cardinals

Calais Campbell

Seattle Seahawks

Red Bryant

St. Louis Rams

Keenan Burton

San Francisco 49ers

Dashon Goldson
Old 07-29-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers: Lawrence Timmons
Bengals: Ben Utecht
Browns: Brady Quinn
Ravens: Tavares Goodman
Old 07-29-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Steelers: Lawrence Timmons
Bengals: Ben Utecht
Browns: Brady Quinn
Ravens: Tavares Goodman
Tavares Gooden was one of my favorite players in the 2008 draft. I think he's going to beast as a starter.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't read the first page, so I may have missed it but:

I'd be lookin for Josh Morgan to be the top reciever in San Fran this year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens- Jared Gaither: One of the more impressive young offensive lineman I've seen in some time. The Ravens got a good one in him.

Pittsburgh Steelers- Rashard Mendenhall: I am really hoping this kid is a big time bust but I think he could be a big contributor to that team and eventually take over for WP. If they can shore up their OL- watch out.

Cleveland Browns- I really don't know or care. Brady Quinn maybe?

Cincinnati Bengals- While I agree with the Keith Rivers getting many votes, his emergence is already pretty much expected in my book. He started out great and was poised for a huge year before getting hurt. I'm going to go with Pat Sims on this one though. IDK for sure if he'll be a starter or not with the addition of Tank Johnson, but I think this kid could prove to be a REALLY good DT in this league for years to come. Could make us forget about not jumping up to get Sedrick Ellis altogether.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote