Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vince Young and the... Hall of Fame?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...m-vince-young/

Quote:
Young, you see, has a prediction for his career. A big one.

"I will be the next black quarterback to win a Super Bowl," Young tells Esquire magazine (via Will Brinson FanHouse).

"And I will be in the Hall of Fame."
Quote:
And even if Young ends up on track for a Super Bowl win or a bust in Canton, we suggest that he set his sights a tad lower for now.

Becoming a starting quarterback again would be a good place to start.
:D haha

Vince, whatever anti-depressants your doctor gave you... they worked, too well.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young will never have a ring as a starter.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really hoping that quote came from 2 or 3 years ago. If that was the case, it still would've been quite a shocker. The fact that he just said this is alarming, I was a big fan of his and if he found a way to turn it around I would be pumped but damn talk about putting the cart before the horse.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ay Vince... You shoulda stayed an extra year here in Texas and maybe your career would have turned out slightly better...
Old 08-05-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bold Statement.. Is he even starting this season?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may be alone, but I still think he has what it takes to be an exceptional QB in this league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, I actually prefer confident and driven Vince to a mopey and depressed Vince.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I may be alone, but I still think he has what it takes to be an exceptional QB in this league.
Your not alone. He thinks so too. haha I think so too.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I doubt you are alone but I disagree. This could be me not liking running QB's but I have never thought he had a good future in the NFL. I always thought people like Vick or Young would fail in the NFL because they depend on there athleticism to get them out of trouble instead of their brains like say Peyton or Brady. With that said I don't think Young will ever be a top 10 QB in the league. Like I said it could be me not liking QB's that run if the first WR they look at isn't open.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 08-05-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I doubt you are alone but I disagree. This could be me not liking running QB's but I have never thought he had a good future in the NFL. I always thought people like Vick or Young would fail in the NFL because they depend on there athleticism to get them out of trouble instead of their brains like say Peyton or Brady. With that said I don't think Young will ever be a top 10 QB in the league. Like I said it could be me not liking QB's that run if the first WR they look at isn't open.
I dont think comparing Vince Young to Mike Vick is fair. I agree that they rely on their athleticism, but Im not sure that is a bad thing. When it all comes down to it, Vince Young can win football games. We have seen it time and time again. He may not put up the fancy stats someone like Manning or Brady will, but he brings something to an offense that neither of those 2 are capable of bringing. I dont know, Ive always been a fan of VY, and I think that if given the chance and some solid coaching, he could do really well for himself in this league. He may never get the gaudy stats some expect from the #3 overall pick, but I can see him winning some games he should lose. Just look at his rookie year.

I think the biggest problem with guys like Vick and Young is that they are drafted because of their athletic ability, and then are expected to abandon those abilities in the pros and become cerebral pocket passers. Vick was forced into a WCO and Young was asked to pass first and run second, when in reality, both are much more effective when placed in a system that amplifies and accentuates their athletic ability instead of negating it. If you want a pocket passer, draft one. Dont draft a Vick or a VY and ask them to become a pocket passer. They are much better playing the game their way. I say, build the offense so they are allowed to do that. In my opinion, that is why neither Vick nor VY has succeeded as a QB in the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Bold Statement.. Is he even starting this season?
I don't think he'll be the stater come the first game of the season.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Vince Young is not going to start this season, barring a catastrophe or injury from Kerry Collins. Hell, he might not even win the backup spot. I've been to two training camp practices so far and he's looked atrocious both times. Patrick Ramsey might beat him out for the number 2 spot.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I dont think comparing Vince Young to Mike Vick is fair. I agree that they rely on their athleticism, but Im not sure that is a bad thing. When it all comes down to it, Vince Young can win football games. We have seen it time and time again. He may not put up the fancy stats someone like Manning or Brady will, but he brings something to an offense that neither of those 2 are capable of bringing. I dont know, Ive always been a fan of VY, and I think that if given the chance and some solid coaching, he could do really well for himself in this league. He may never get the gaudy stats some expect from the #3 overall pick, but I can see him winning some games he should lose. Just look at his rookie year.

I think the biggest problem with guys like Vick and Young is that they are drafted because of their athletic ability, and then are expected to abandon those abilities in the pros and become cerebral pocket passers. Vick was forced into a WCO and Young was asked to pass first and run second, when in reality, both are much more effective when placed in a system that amplifies and accentuates their athletic ability instead of negating it. If you want a pocket passer, draft one. Dont draft a Vick or a VY and ask them to become a pocket passer. They are much better playing the game their way. I say, build the offense so they are allowed to do that. In my opinion, that is why neither Vick nor VY has succeeded as a QB in the NFL.
That is exactly it. These guys are drafted so high because of their athletic ability but they will never be the guy who is going to drop the ball right into a WR's hands. My opinion about guys like Vick or Young is that they will never be exceptional QB's because they will never be able to run an offense the way Brady or Manning does. They are more of a Running back/QB then a QB. IMO an exceptional QB is one that can complete 25-30 passes in a game and confuse CB's with pump fakes and play action plays not someone that just hikes the ball on 3rd and 20 and waits for the receivers to take the DB's 20 yards up the field so he can take off. Not saying that anyone is wrong for liking these kind of QB's just saying I hate them.

John Wall
Old 08-05-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VY could win the Super Bowl next season as Collins backup or the 3rd stringer behind Ramsey.

He said he only had to be in the HoF, not inducted into it. Thats very do-able.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
VY could win the Super Bowl next season as Collins backup or the 3rd stringer behind Ramsey.

He said he only had to be in the HoF, not inducted into it. Thats very do-able.
Right because that is how he wants to get in.

John Wall
Old 08-05-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this was only said to be used as a motivational tool. Otherwise, Vince will just continue to make an ass of himself.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing you can say about Vince is he won 18 games in two years. He carried the team on his back as a rookie. He went to the playoffs the next year despite having no legitimate WR or RB threat. I'm not saying that VY is a great QB, but he's shown he's capable of winning games with sub-par offensive talent around him.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
One thing you can say about Vince is he won 18 games in two years. He carried the team on his back as a rookie. He went to the playoffs the next year despite having no legitimate WR or RB threat. I'm not saying that VY is a great QB, but he's shown he's capable of winning games with sub-par offensive talent around him.
I agree with that.... but then he can't take the "boo's" though. That comes with the territory

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Brace yourself...

Vince Young told the media that he'll be the next great black QB who will win a Super Bowl and be elected into the Hall of Fame.

Personally, I'm ok with it. Kinda used to it by now. But, as usual, others will make a big deal about it.
Called it! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a huge fan of VY coming out, he was such a dynamic player. Unfortunately I think he started a bit early and wasn't ready for it. He had a trick that was very successful until teams caught onto it in year 2. He'd still be an effective starter today.... against ****** teams. But he's not gonna be any good against a defense that is fast and knows how to tackle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, Canton predictions are the number 1 sign of a guy about to disappear entirely.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atleast he plans on staying alive for now. This is better than him being depressed, no matter how far fetched these statements are. McNabb is borderline HOF right now, Young will never be as good as McNabb for that period of time. I like his confidence but I don't think it will ever happen. But then again, a part of me hopes he does.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA This is awesome. I want a sound clip of him saying this to use as my ringtone. Golden.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now back it up.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can see him doing something still. i don't think it's impossible that he turns out well either...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote