Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 11-30-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they must continue to support him with talent ... both sides of the ball. HE is the franchise so get him players. (including on D to get him field position & to stop ... oh say, anybody)
Old 02-02-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gawt damn

Old 02-02-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She must be from Georgia, down south thickness. Daaamn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does anybody doubt that stafford is a winner? i wish i lived someplace besides michigan...like texas.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very nice....good to see our star QB likes women and not playing piano and consuming strawberries and champagne......
cotts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotts1 View Post
Very nice....good to see our star QB likes women and not playing piano and consuming strawberries and champagne......
The guy could be into donkeys and banjos for all I care. As long as he moves the ball and finds open receivers in the end zone I don't care (within reason of the law) what he does in his spare time.

I better watch myself...I almost said "I don't care if he tortures puppies." Had to reel that one back in.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
MATTYxICE
Rookie

MATTYxICE needs more cowbell.

He will break his leg in 24 places during the Pre-Season.
MATTYxICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYxICE View Post
i'm blaming you, matt millen, and osama if that happens. then again he'd probably play through it.

i would personally never leave my mansion since he's obviously a walking playboy party.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-22-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cotts1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblain1 View Post
The guy could be into donkeys and banjos for all I care. As long as he moves the ball and finds open receivers in the end zone I don't care (within reason of the law) what he does in his spare time.

I better watch myself...I almost said "I don't care if he tortures puppies." Had to reel that one back in.
Right, I mean on a personal level I could careless (cept about the puppies, i luuuuuuv puppies). Although, it's nice to see our QB endear himself to his teammates and bond on some level. Joey ballgame never did that. Which, I believe, was a contributing factor in him being a bust as an NFL QB....

Last edited by cotts1 : 02-22-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
cotts1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTYxICE View Post
Did Stafford sleep with your girl or something? You seem to have something against him.....
Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.

Is Stafford leading the dream life of every 22-year old guy or what?

The g-friend is the second from left. The one in blue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN_GZrMraOE
Geason Noceur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Stafford hanging out with Eli Manning and Jon Gruden? They are bad influences!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Is it just me or does it look like Staff will be bald age 28? He has sort of a goofy combover looking thing.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think half his weight is concentated in the lower part of his head.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm finally going to subscribe to this thread. I want moar!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

some of my favorites that aren't in this thread made into a nice little montage

this is how matthew stafford enjoys his free time.

if anybody has a problem with it, then this is from matthew stafford

but don't worry about his dedication. he always gives his fans what they want

nobody should doubt his guts and ability to perform in any circumstance

because he's already a legend

sorry those pics are huge but i left them big in case you wanted to print them out for a new cover.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-15-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is turning into my favorite thread pretty easily :D:D Must be nice to be the #1 overall pick and have 30+ million right off the bat, I can only imagine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This is turning into my favorite thread pretty easily :D:D Must be nice to be the #1 overall pick and have 30+ million right off the bat, I can only imagine....
blue dress haha, def blue dress
Old 03-15-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I think I'm finally going to subscribe to this thread. I want moar!
Ask and you shall receive. I digged out a few more. The first one is from his Georgia days and others are of his gf and are fairly recent. It looks like his gf really likes to flaunt her a... hmm... assets.

Last edited by Geason Noceur : 03-15-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread is so amazingly mammaryble

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-15-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

One last pic. This the most recent one. Stafford spent last week vacationing in Mexico. He should be well rested for OTA's this week. LOL

Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geason Noceur View Post
One last pic. This the most recent one. Stafford spent last week vacationing in Mexico. He should be well rested for OTA's this week. LOL

I would not be rested if I had a week in mexico with that fine blonde. That's a whole different kind of sacking than he's used to playing QB I'll tell you that.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 03-15-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotts1 View Post
Joey isn't doing too bad either

His wife

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

maybe Joey is as good a person as he wasn't a quarterback?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC