Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: If these players were available, who would you pick?
Aaron Sears 1 8.33%
Joe Staley 2 16.67%
Marcus McCauley 2 16.67%
Aaron Ross 2 16.67%
Jarvis Moss 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who would you pick in Round One?

Poll.

Tackles, Guards, DE/OLB's?
Old 03-09-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of those guys it would be Joe Staley, but I would look at Kalil or even though you all hate him Justin Blalock that dude is an absolute beast and he could play for my team anytime.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't really want any of those guys. The guy I really want is James Martin in Rd 2. We could stick him at OG this season and move him to OT when JO retires.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I want Ben Grubbs
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

smart man bennybee Grubbs is the man.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably Aaron Sears. I like the versitility. I like almost all the olineman, athough I don't think we need Kalil since Chester is the C of the future supposedly. I like Sears cause he can play RT if Terry can't do it, or he could play both guard positions.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But If Moss were there(didnt see him at first) Id take him because I love LBs, especially 3-4 backers. Actually any kind.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going out on a limb and say Aaron Ross. I know that I'm a big supporter of upgrading the offensive line, but out of the players listed I feel Ross and/or McCauley are the best players on that list. Ross is an excellent prospect out of Texas and would bring even more youth and talent to the secondary. Now if we are in more of a "need" pick then I'm all for Aaron Sears as I am a fan of drafting him, but I figured I'd play devil's advocate for this poll. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

BPA and to me thats either McCauley,Ross or Moss then between that i go to need and CB to me is a need so between Ross and McCauley i like McCauley i think he would florish in our defense and would be an absolute stud

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really don't see us going OL in rd 1. There is so much depth there in this draft, especially among guys with a 2nd rd grade, which really Grubbs and Blaylock are. Why not wait and take whoever falls to us in the second? Surely someone out of Grubbs, Blaylock, Sears, Beekman, Kalil, Martin, Ugoh, etc. will be there.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedoobie View Post
BPA and to me thats either McCauley,Ross or Moss then between that i go to need and CB to me is a need so between Ross and McCauley i like McCauley i think he would flourish in our defense and would be an absolute stud

I'm in favor of our trend of BPA in the draft and I agree that Ross and McCauley are great prospects and would fit in our defense nicely. But explain to me how CB is a "NEED" position in the draft. You could not have possibly given up on David Pittman, Ronnie Prude, or Derrick Martin yet or have you?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

out of those guys there's no doubt i'd go jarvis moss, although i doubt he'll be there. as much as i like jj, moss has the versatility and athletic ability to be an a.d. type star in rex's system.

i wouldn't mind sears because he can play guard and/or tackle.

aaron ross would be also be a nice pick IMO.

i like staley but don't see him as a first rounder.

mccauley is wayyy overrated in my mind and he's a late 2nd rounder guy for me.

Last edited by dcarey20 : 03-09-2007 at 10:33 PM.
dcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote