Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-29-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
WTF is "YOLO" an these damn kids using it all over the place on their facebooks.

"You only live once". I put the theory to the test when I stabbed everyone I've heard say that in the esophagus.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
WTF is "YOLO" an these damn kids using it all over the place on their facebooks.
Drake's song The Motto

Now she want a photo, you already know though, you only live once, that's the motto ***** yolo

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
"You only live once". I put the theory to the test when I stabbed everyone I've heard say that in the esophagus.
Leave Bruno Mars alone!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Drake's song The Motto

Now she want a photo, you already know though, you only live once, that's the motto ***** yolo
I just watched 1 minute of that video and I'll never have that minute left. What a ******* awful song, no wonder ******* kids are going around saying it.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I just watched 1 minute of that video and I'll never have that minute left. What a ******* awful song, no wonder ******* kids are going around saying it.
i hear about 4 or 5 times a day at work...these people never change the gtdamn station

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually don't like many rappers but I like Drake and that song.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Noooo. Nooooooooooooooooo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Think the main thing for me I think is, I grew up with the old school rappers...2pac, Ice Cube, Eazy, WC, Snoop(back then), and etc etc..and a lot of this new stuff sounds like **** to me lol I listen to some songs cuz they're kinda catchy and some have a nice beat but really most songs now suck ass.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry he got me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Think the main thing for me I think is, I grew up with the old school rappers...2pac, Ice Cube, Eazy, WC, Snoop(back then), and etc etc..and a lot of this new stuff sounds like **** to me lol I listen to some songs cuz they're kinda catchy and some have a nice beat but really most songs now suck ass.
I used to love rap and totally fell off but for whatever reason Drake is one of the only guys I like now. People like what people like. I don't judge the music that people like anymore.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-29-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I used to love rap and totally fell off but for whatever reason Drake is one of the only guys I like now. People like what people like. I don't judge the music that people like anymore.
I don't either...ppl like what they like...that's just my opinion on it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you ever listen to...

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya, to each his own, I just don't like that song.

I also loathe anyone in high school because they are all barely functional retards. I was at Subway today behind a couple girls in highschool, and they acted like they had never been to Subway before. One girl was asked what kind of bread she wanted and just stared for a couple seconds and said, "What do you mean?"

Then, when they went to add vegetables, one of the other girls was staring at the vegetables and asked what they had. Then just goes, "Oh, I just want lettuce," and then after they are about to wrap it up, she goes, "Can I have cheese on it too?"

These are the people that will be entering the real world in a couple years. I fear for the future of humanity.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Did you ever listen to...

Hell yea...my cousins used to play it all the time.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That song was cheesy as ****. The fact that bitches loved it is all I need to remind anyone.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
That song was cheesy as ****. The fact that bitches loved it is all I need to remind anyone.
old man!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Sorry CJ... Is this your flavor?

Old 03-29-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
old man!!
I'm serious. It was like a bat-signal up in the club.
"Oh here's that song. I'm 'bout to roll up on shorty in the corner."

Old 03-29-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I think it might be this:

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I think it might be this:

Or... actually...

Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Close, but.....

I got to Ft. Polk, Louisiana in April of 93, so I started bouncin' that "Dirty South" not much long after that.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I did not like Outkast. But I did like ...

Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

See, now I'm gonna have to have a Dance Party in the WIYCDP thread.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I liked Outkast lol Luniz was cool too

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If you don't like this song there is something wrong with you.

I have really weird taste in music. I like some hip hop, but it's mostly Childish Gambino, Kid Cudi, Chiddy Bang, etc.. stuff like that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 03-29-2012 at 08:13 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote