Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I hate when my friends drunkenly promise to partake in some early friday morning drinking and then dont follow through. I wake up all excited while theyre whining about hang overs
You know what that definitely doesn't happen with? Wake'n'Bake-ing.

99% of the time, having my roommate wake me up at 8am would piss me off. But when he or she did it with a packed bowl ready to go, I didn't mid so much.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought you were talking about baking a cake or cookies and a bowl full of batter....took me a 2nd read...******* a...I'm up too early

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Thought you were talking about baking a cake or cookies and a bowl full of batter....took me a 2nd read...******* a...I'm up too early
If I got to wake'n'bake AND someone then gave me a cake, it would be the greatest morning of all time.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who treat mainstream media as gospel and a small subgroup of people who seem to have forgotten that in this country you "innocent until proven guilty".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
People who treat mainstream media as gospel and a small subgroup of people who seem to have forgotten that in this country you "innocent until proven guilty".
Unless you're my dad tryna get out of jury duty...he black? Guilty...he white? Guilty....he covered up in tatts? Guilty....idk when was the last time he used that though but it worked the only time i know he said it lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stand zero chance of being selected for jury duty in the case referenced.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I stand zero chance of being selected for jury duty in the case referenced.
My dad has gotten out of the last two he was called for because they both asked if he supported the death penalty and he said "yes."

One was a legit homicide trial. The other was a guy who drove his car through a group of protesters...not sure why they asked in that one...
Old 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I have never had to go to jury duty or even been called for selection (knock on wood).

Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I have never had to go to jury duty or even been called for selection (knock on wood).
Neither my mom or I have, but my dad seems to get it every couple years. He's only ever had to actually sit in on one out of the 5 or so times I can remember it happening. His workplace tried like hell to get him out of it because he was one of the only licensed forklift operators they had at the time and he still had to go.

He has bad luck with that I guess.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't 18 for more than two months and I already had a jury duty summons. But I called the night before and didn't have to go. My plan is to totally mindfuck one of the attorneys if it ever gets to it. Not as simple as playing racist or anything, just act like a ******* nutjob, or really arrogant genius, and get out of it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'd just act like a moron.

"I served on 5 juries and we did our job. 5 convictions."
Old 04-13-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'd just act like a moron.

"I served on 5 juries and we did our job. 5 convictions."
Except the attorneys have info on whether you actually have served jury duty or not, and what the outcomes were if you did.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Except the attorneys have info on whether you actually have served jury duty or not, and what the outcomes were if you did.
That was actually a KotH quote. Bill I believe. Talking about juries reminded me of it.

I'd just act dumb as hell. Take a long time to answer their questions...barely speak other than "Umm...." Act kind of scared and intimidated.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That was actually a KotH quote. Bill I believe. Talking about juries reminded me of it.

I'd just act dumb as hell. Take a long time to answer their questions...barely speak other than "Umm...." Act kind of scared and intimidated.
I realized it after, and it was Dale, IIRC, lol.

If I can't pull off a crazy maniac, I'll probably just act incredibly dumb.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I realized it after, and it was Dale, IIRC, lol.

If I can't pull off a crazy maniac, I'll probably just act incredibly dumb.
Nah, Dale...er....Rusty Shackleford...would never serve on a jury. I'm pretty sure it was Bill. And then Hank chastised him about it not being a jury's job to blindly convict.

Doubtful it was Boomhour... "Dang 'ol...with the...yep and the...dang 'ol...told em...dang 'ol...YO...man."
Old 04-13-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nah, Dale...er....Rusty Shackleford...would never serve on a jury. I'm pretty sure it was Bill. And then Hank chastised him about it not being a jury's job to blindly convict.

Doubtful it was Boomhour... "Dang 'ol...with the...yep and the...dang 'ol...told em...dang 'ol...YO...man."
You may very well be right, I haven't seen that show (particularly that episode) in years and years. I miss that show, honestly...

Old 04-13-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You may very well be right, I haven't seen that show (particularly that episode) in years and years. I miss that show, honestly...
It's on Adult Swim like 4 times a night. It's usually what I turn on if there's nothing else good on.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I really don't watch much TV anymore. I'm either working, playing music, or doing something productive outside when the weather cooperates. The only times I really watch TV anymore are for football related thing. I may just have to start making a point to try and watch it though.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

It's not uncommon for me to have the tv on, be playing a game or reading something on my computer, and be playing music all at once. It used to drive my parents nuts because of wasted electricity but I love it. At least with my light sensitivity I keep the lights off.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I just listen to music when I'm on the computer (I'm doing it now, listening to some kickass bluegrass). Only time I have ever been on the computer and TV at the same time is during the draft.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always used to have a TV in my room and would put it on while on the computer, but the last 2 years I haven't had a TV in my room and I really don't miss it.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So i'm sitting here watching "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" and the question is "Which of the following planets lies next to the Earth?

Mercury
Jupiter
Venus
Neptune

First of all the two girls don't know this. Alright, maybe they're not very bright.. So they ask the audience and they answer:

Mercury - 37%
Jupiter - 27%
Venus - 25%
Neptune - 11%

What the ****? People are getting dumber by the day it seems. I haven't got patience for this kind of idiocy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
So i'm sitting here watching "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" and the question is "Which of the following planets lies next to the Earth?

Mercury
Jupiter
Venus
Neptune

First of all the two girls don't know this. Alright, maybe they're not very bright.. So they ask the audience and they answer:

Mercury - 37%
Jupiter - 27%
Venus - 25%
Neptune - 11%

What the ****? People are getting dumber by the day it seems. I haven't got patience for this kind of idiocy...
I'd be one of the bastards saying neptune, thinking to myself, if you don't know this, you deserve to get it wrong you shithead...

Old 04-23-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post

Mercury
Jupiter
Venus
Neptune

Mercury - 37%
Jupiter - 27%
Venus - 25%
Neptune - 11%

Dumbass trick questions grind my gears. Very poor wording or they're trying to give the contestant at least 2 correct answers.

Both Mercury AND Venus are "next to" Earth.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Dumbass trick questions grind my gears. Very poor wording or they're trying to give the contestant at least 2 correct answers.

Both Mercury AND Venus are "next to" Earth.
Well technically all planets are "next to" earth on a cosmic scale. I'm sure they were going for "which is closest to earth."

Could be a translation thing since Razor isn't in an English speaking country.