Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-19-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just elope for a honeymoon/wedding. who really wants to see their relatives anyway? You should hold bridal showers and bachelor parties the week before so you can still get presents and invite them to your wedding in like Hawaii or something if they can fly themselves...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do exactly what makes your wife happy. A happy wife is a happy life.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freaking Loiter Squad being on at 11:30 yet new Aqua Teens and Metalocolypses don't come on until after midnight, well after i need to go to bed on a work night.

Damn you adult swim and your shift towards terrible live programming! The first season of Tim and Eric was alright because I was high all the time, but these other shows are terrible.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best friend from high school has a kid with this girl. And after meeting her one time, she friended me on facebook. I only accepted because I didn't want my friend to get yelled at for it.

Right now she has a post talking about how their kid, who is like 2-3...somewhere in there...got hit at day care after he stole a toy from another kid. And she's losing her **** and spitting acid at the day care people for letting that happen. I'm so tempted to write something like "how about you teach your kid not to be a klepto?" but she has those ravenous, swarming female friends who immediately jump to her side in everything ever (right now, she's at like 20 comments all backing her up and telling her to find a new day care) and that's just not a fight I'm looking for right now...

I feel bad for my friend. He's so ******. They're one of those couples that "breaks up" every other week and she's convinced it's the end of the world then they get back together and she calls him her "hubby" even though they're not married...

Annoying. I'd de-friend her, but again, don't want to piss her off and get my friend yelled at.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troll the **** out of those women. So much fun.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

If it were just her, I'd do it. I think my friend would appreciate the backup since he's usually on the receiving end of these things. But it's all those friends who would make it unfun.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just block her from your feed. Problem solved.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I should. She works for a makeup company place thing and takes these ******* creepy close ups of her face and puts them on there. It'd get rid of those too.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've probably blocked like 50% of my friends on facebook from my feed. They're probably mostly women too.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. The unsubscribe tool on FB was the best invention ever.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best solution is abstinence from Facebook.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Meh, I want to keep in touch with some friends who don't live close and that is the easiest way. (Actually, none of my friends from high school or college live close because I moved away from both places.)

Also, I feel like I'm experiencing some real life rubber band AI. I found out I'm getting a new job within the same company that gets me the hell away from the lunatic/moronic customers and was looking forward to coasting for a few weeks until I started that job while seriously not giving a **** about this one.

But yesterday and today have kicked my ass so far with completely absurd complaints and problems.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother-in-law and his grilfriend came to visit last weekend and a few of the things they did grinded my gears.

1). Talking during movies- We decided to watch Drive and my brother-in-law had already seen it. At one point, he said "Okay, watch this part coming up. It's important." First, I'm watching the ******* movie. You don't need to tell me to watch it. I'm sitting in front of the TV. About five seconds later, he starts blabbing his mouth about some ****. After the scene was over, I say "Sure wish I could have heard that really important part" and he responds with "Don't worry, the dialogue isn't that important in this movie." The dialogue isn't important? What the **** kind of movie is the dialogue not important? This happened while watching a few other movies last week and it got to the point where everytime anyone talked, I turned up the TV to as loud as it would go. Long story short, it doesn't matter if you are watching a moive in a theatre or at home. Shut your ******* trap.

2). Public displays of affection- You're dating. Good for you! But we don't need you shoving it in our faces. So I'm driving up to Nashville and they are in the back seat. I keep hearing these kissing noises. It's ******* annoying. I turned up the radio but was met with the response "The radio's too loud. We can't hear each other talk" from my wife. Then we are at a restaurant and while we are all sitting there, they start kissing again. It's not quite making out, but it's close enough. We're in a ******* restaurant, control yourselves. After a week, I'd grown very tired of it. So when we were driving, I looked into the rearview mirror and sawa them about to kiss. Right before they did, I swerved the car, causing their faces to smack into each other. I thought it was hilarious. Everybody else? Not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
My brother-in-law and his grilfriend came to visit last weekend and a few of the things they did grinded my gears.

1). Talking during movies- We decided to watch Drive and my brother-in-law had already seen it. At one point, he said "Okay, watch this part coming up. It's important." First, I'm watching the ******* movie. You don't need to tell me to watch it. I'm sitting in front of the TV. About five seconds later, he starts blabbing his mouth about some ****. After the scene was over, I say "Sure wish I could have heard that really important part" and he responds with "Don't worry, the dialogue isn't that important in this movie." The dialogue isn't important? What the **** kind of movie is the dialogue not important? This happened while watching a few other movies last week and it got to the point where everytime anyone talked, I turned up the TV to as loud as it would go. Long story short, it doesn't matter if you are watching a moive in a theatre or at home. Shut your ******* trap.

2). Public displays of affection- You're dating. Good for you! But we don't need you shoving it in our faces. So I'm driving up to Nashville and they are in the back seat. I keep hearing these kissing noises. It's ******* annoying. I turned up the radio but was met with the response "The radio's too loud. We can't hear each other talk" from my wife. Then we are at a restaurant and while we are all sitting there, they start kissing again. It's not quite making out, but it's close enough. We're in a ******* restaurant, control yourselves. After a week, I'd grown very tired of it. So when we were driving, I looked into the rearview mirror and sawa them about to kiss. Right before they did, I swerved the car, causing their faces to smack into each other. I thought it was hilarious. Everybody else? Not so much.
The last part reminded me of how someone always has to tell me how my seatbelts don't work. They always regret saying this. The seatbelts also work very well.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jrd... me and you would get along very well...

Watching movies is a weird exercise... it's a "social" activity in which normal people don't want any social interaction until after the movie. Some retards just don't get it. The worst part is they are the same moron who at the end of the movie will want you to explain what just happened because they are incapable of paying attention for a couple of hours.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
jrd... me and you would get along very well...

Watching movies is a weird exercise... it's a "social" activity in which normal people don't want any social interaction until after the movie. Some retards just don't get it. The worst part is they are the same moron who at the end of the movie will want you to explain what just happened because they are incapable of paying attention for a couple of hours.
I love watching movies with my cousins up in Virginia. They'll be watching a movie they've seen 100 times (they love Remember the Titans and Black Hawk Down) but my aunt will come into the room and ask us questions and they'll start freaking out trying to pause the movie even though they have the entire thing memorized. That's how you're supposed to watch movies.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-10-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first time I watch a movie I like extreme quiet. After that, if we share an affinity for the film or genre and we share intelligent commentary, that is ok.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arguing with an idiot causing me to burn my pizza.

This guy stated that getting drunk, even if over 21, is illegal because you can get a disorderly conduct or public intox ticket/arrest. And further, stated that scientific research has shown that no matter who you are, one beer puts you over the .08 limit. But it's cool, he took a law class and argued his professor, who said drinking is legal but getting drunk isn't.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing worse than idiots are idiots who think they are smart.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
The only thing worse than idiots are idiots who think they are smart.
I'm pretty sure all idiots think they are smart. It's quite annoying.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm pretty sure all idiots think they are smart. It's quite annoying.
Ready for this?

Quote:
you are trully funny you say its not illegal and then say you can be arrested, if its not illegal how can you be arrested, and this fact of the .08 is well documented weight only affect the impairment of a individual weight has absolute no affect on what the blood alcohol level in your blood stream, this has been tested over a 1000 time in a controlled envirement all shapes, sizes and weights. like I said go have a couple beers an d tell a cop you can't be arrested because it not illegal and find out fast you end up in jail then tell the judge you were arreseted for something that is not illegal, the judge should get a good laugh out of it
This after I asked him what I'd be arrested for if I had a few beers at home, and saying one could be arrested after 1 beer if they do something dumb/illegal.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Sounds like a total doucher doomed to have a miserable, unfulfilling life.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His spelling is beyond appalling. I don't buy that he is doing anything law related because I like to think that they'd have kicked someone who writes at maybe a 2nd grade level out by now.

Also... he is basically arguing that if you are drunk and do something illegal that you will be arrested. Well no **** Sherlock, if you are sober and do something illegal you can get arrested, you aren't getting arrested for being drunk, you are getting arrested for doing something illegal.

I know I've been really, really drunk far too many times and I'm yet to get arrested and I've seen, hell I've talked to, plenty of cops in that state. Hell I got them to give me a lift home once because I was drunk and asked nicely.

Your "friend" is a moron.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you are trully funny you say its not illegal and then say you can be arrested, if its not illegal how can you be arrested, and this fact of the .08 is well documented weight only affect the impairment of a individual weight has absolute no affect on what the blood alcohol level in your blood stream, this has been tested over a 1000 time in a controlled envirement all shapes, sizes and weights. like I said go have a couple beers an d tell a cop you can't be arrested because it not illegal and find out fast you end up in jail then tell the judge you were arreseted for something that is not illegal, the judge should get a good laugh out of it
If this person is saying what I think they're saying, that still seems like a small sample.

Also, what is this i don't even...
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
If this person is saying what I think they're saying, that still seems like a small sample.

Also, what is this i don't even...
Yes, he's saying over 1000 studies have been done with 1000 different people of different heights, weights, genders, etc. and 1000 times 1 beer = .08 or greater.

Also, definitely not my friend, just some guy going full ruhtard.