Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People like him who procreate grinds my gears.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact people like him are allowed to procreate...

Seriously, for the good of humanity there should be some kind of IQ threshold you need to be beyond to breed, unfortunately it ends up working in reverse, the stupider you are the more likely you are to reproduce in big numbers.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
The fact people like him are allowed to procreate...

Seriously, for the good of humanity there should be some kind of IQ threshold you need to be beyond to breed, unfortunately it ends up working in reverse, the stupider you are the more likely you are to reproduce in big numbers.
Sad but 100% true.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Subway and MasterCard. Stand up to Cancer commercial stating for every $10 you spend at Subway and charge on Mastercard they donate $.01 to cancer research. I thought I heard wrong at first but no. What a joke.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Golden Corral commercials. **** you Golden Corral.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Golden Corral commercials. **** you Golden Corral.
are you just pissed you dont have a cotton candy machine and chocolate waterfall?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I had long decided to give up on that stupid argument from last night because it wasn't worth it, but for all interested, here is his "final" response:

Quote:
sorry I can't help you with a simple comprehension in the difference between drinking AND getting drunk, its one of those quirky thing in the world of the law
Owning and drinking of Alchohol IS NOT illegal, GETTING drunk is, this is something i debated with a criminal court judge with, and I FEEL he is far more qualified than you will ever be. in a bar the officer will not arrest you but walk out and try and get into your car and if he is nice he will arrest you for being DRUNK in PUBLIC or he can be a prick and let you climb into your car and turn the key and you will then be arrsted for DUI, AND NO the car does not have to be in motion for a DUI Arrest to occur.
again you refuse to look at what I said about being arrested in your own home the charge of Disorderly conduct is the charge used in allowing the police to arrest you for being drunk in your home, that's why you ussually see the charges listed together on the police blotter ARRESTED for Drunk and Disorderly Conduct. I cannot make it anymore simple than that, drinking alcohol by itself is not ILLEGAL BUT GETTING DRUNK is ILLEGAL.
I am done argueing with you, You are now argueing just to argue
At least he was right, I was arguing just to argue and be a dick because he's an idiot. It's one of my favorite things to do to piss people off, except when it ruins my dinner.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he were correct, there would be a cop car outside every bar located within 10 miles of every college in the United States.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So, I had long decided to give up on that stupid argument from last night because it wasn't worth it, but for all interested, here is his "final" response:

At least he was right, I was arguing just to argue and be a dick because he's an idiot. It's one of my favorite things to do to piss people off, except when it ruins my dinner.
hmmm looks like you were the idiot who thought he knew it all, and you went full returd. But i guess for the sake of protecting yourself, you knew u were wrong but you just wanted to argue and be a dick and burn your dinner purposely.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
hmmm looks like you were the idiot who thought he knew it all, and you went full returd. But i guess for the sake of protecting yourself, you knew u were wrong but you just wanted to argue and be a dick and burn your dinner purposely.
****, you're right. :(

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-11-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ties.

They serve absolutely no practical purpose other than to make it slightly harder to breathe all day. Seriously, **** ties and whoever decided they're necessary in the business world.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Ties.

They serve absolutely no practical purpose other than to make it slightly harder to breathe all day. Seriously, **** ties and whoever decided they're necessary in the business world.
They hide the buttons on your shirt, though! As far as I can tell, that's their primary purpose.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had 5 beers in the last 30 minutes, what is my BAC?

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you weigh 180, about .104. According to this, anyway:

http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I had 5 beers in the last 30 minutes, what is my BAC?
Well, one beer is apparently .08, so approx. .4, give or take a few tenths. In other words, you are currently dead.

Also, ties are only awesome when A. you have an awesome tie and B. it is worn at an event where you are allowed to make a drunken ass of yourself, such as weddings or office Christmas parties.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-11-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do weigh about 180 and I did just drive home from work. Damn.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well, one beer is apparently .08, so approx. .4, give or take a few tenths. In other words, you are currently dead.

Also, ties are only awesome when A. you have an awesome tie and B. it is worn at an event where you are allowed to make a drunken ass of yourself, such as weddings or office Christmas parties.
I can't make that BAC calculator give me higher than a .024 after one beer, even if I lie about my weight. I varied the time from one minute to one hour. Either that calculator doesn't work, or the "Beer = .08 BAC" thing is full of more **** than the "bath salts = eating faces" myth.

Last edited by WCH : 07-11-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I can't make that BAC calculator give me higher than a .024 after one beer, even if I lie about my weight. I varied the time from one minute to one hour. Either that calculator doesn't work, or the "Beer = .08 BAC" thing is full of more **** than the "bath salts = eating faces" myth.
I found out the other day you can actually get a DUI for even less than .08 if the cop wants to be a dick. Then again, I found this out in a class for my dui so it could just be ********.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
I found out the other day you can actually get a DUI for even less than .08 if the cop wants to be a dick. Then again, I found this out in a class for my dui so it could just be ********.
This is true. If you have any alcohol in your system, a cop can give you a DUI just because he thinks you are impaired enough that you shouldn't be driving. It runs the risk of not holding up in court more, but still could happen.

But yes, the .08 after one beer you would have to be like a toddler.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-11-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I thought it was like .04 per beer. I think that's what they thought us in class.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 07-11-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It obviously depends on weight/gender/how often you drink.

I think the average person would be surprised how quickly you get to .08 though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This is true. If you have any alcohol in your system, a cop can give you a DUI just because he thinks you are impaired enough that you shouldn't be driving. It runs the risk of not holding up in court more, but still could happen.

But yes, the .08 after one beer you would have to be like a toddler.
I entered 100 for weight and female for gender and only got the calculator to go as high as .045 for one drink, so that rules out just about anybody old enough to be driving.

I'm not sure how accurate the calculator is, though.

Last edited by WCH : 07-11-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Did you not read that argument? 1000 science studies were done to prove one beer will put you at .08. ONE THOUSAND.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-17-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blargh...after over 3 years of leaving me mostly alone, my one ex-girlfriend is back to pestering me. WTF changed? I haven't seen her since March, 2009 and other than one phone call I took while extremely drunk (mostly just to stop the phone from ringing because I was beyond the point of being to silence it) we haven't even talked. I don't want anything to do with her and I've been not-so-subtle in my attempts to get her to leave me alone.

Very annoying.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That situation is very annoying. Happened to me once and I took the asshole route to solving it. She called me and invited me to a party. I went with a few friends, got drunk, fooled around with her a bit, and then never answered another call or text from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote