Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of highway driving: when people don't accelerate to the speed limit before entering the highway... I consistently find myself trying to merge with 65 mph traffic going 45 mph because some jackass in front of me can't seem to accelerate
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously if you can't understand a ******* yield get the **** out and don't ******* drive a goddamn car. ******* pisses me off.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's this one spot near where I live where you merge with two lanes (not a highway) and has a Yield sign that doesn't need to be there.

Before the merger spot, the road you are merging onto only has one lane. Your lane forms the other when it turns into two lanes after that spot. Yet the lane you're in still has a Yield sign and it confuses the **** out of people. I'll admit to even being confused there my first time through.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just when people try to force their ******* way in. Adjust yourself don't ******* try to accelerate to get in front of me.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
speaking of highway driving: when people don't accelerate to the speed limit before entering the highway... I consistently find myself trying to merge with 65 mph traffic going 45 mph because some jackass in front of me can't seem to accelerate
This is the worst. I go through it everyday in this one spot on my way to work. Pisses me off everyday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate it when people are going to make a left turn, and there is a big long left-turn lane coming up, but they still slow WAY THE **** DOWN while in the left lane before switching to the turn lane. Get over into your turn lane, THEN slow down. Dumbass drivers make me want to punch a bunny.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that, but it's even worse when they're turning right. They slow down almost to a crawl and then slowly complete the turn. Old people are the biggest suppliers of this annoyance.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want to see bad drivers? Come to Huntsville, Alabama. I've driven in every big city in the South, Chicago, Washington D.C, and so many other cities and they don't even come close to the level of idiocy that is Huntsville drivers.

1. At EVERY red light, a minimum of 7 cars run the light. And it isn't just going through right after it turns red. I'm talking about five seconds after it turns red.
2. I live off a road that has three lanes plus a turn lane on each side. Everyday, I see two or three people turn right (cutting across three lanes of traffic) from the left lane.
3. Every yield sign is treated as a stop sign.
4. Apparently my car is the only car in the entire city that has a working turn signal.
5. To turn into my neighboorhood, there is a one-mile turn lane. ONE ******* MILE! But people going straight still wait until the last 10 feet to get out of it.

Either these stupid ******* are too busy worrying about their dumbass War Eagle-Roll Tide ******** to observe the rules of the road. Or the 48th ranked education system is too ****** to teach them proper driving rule. I hate this ******* place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I too have come to hate this, but alas!, I have a remedy. Think ahead, if you get the opportunity, when you see a putz on the road, give plenty of space between you and them so that you are up to speed by the time you reach the merging area.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I hate that, but it's even worse when they're turning right. They slow down almost to a crawl and then slowly complete the turn. Old people are the biggest suppliers of this annoyance.
Or the dumb shits that turn left to to right (or vice-versa). Dumbass, it doesn't make the turn easier, it completely ***** up the momentum of your vehicle (no matter what type of car you drive) and causes your car to handle worse. And it gives people less, or no room to go past you without going into another lane or off the road (or stop completely).

Old 08-22-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Or the dumb shits that turn left to to right (or vice-versa). Dumbass, it doesn't make the turn easier, it completely ***** up the momentum of your vehicle (no matter what type of car you drive) and causes your car to handle worse. And it gives people less, or no room to go past you without going into another lane or off the road (or stop completely).
Agreed, this is seriously stupid.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You want to see bad drivers? Come to Huntsville, Alabama. I've driven in every big city in the South, Chicago, Washington D.C, and so many other cities and they don't even come close to the level of idiocy that is Huntsville drivers.

1. At EVERY red light, a minimum of 7 cars run the light. And it isn't just going through right after it turns red. I'm talking about five seconds after it turns red.
2. I live off a road that has three lanes plus a turn lane on each side. Everyday, I see two or three people turn right (cutting across three lanes of traffic) from the left lane.
3. Every yield sign is treated as a stop sign.
4. Apparently my car is the only car in the entire city that has a working turn signal.
5. To turn into my neighboorhood, there is a one-mile turn lane. ONE ******* MILE! But people going straight still wait until the last 10 feet to get out of it.

Either these stupid ******* are too busy worrying about their dumbass War Eagle-Roll Tide ******** to observe the rules of the road. Or the 48th ranked education system is too ****** to teach them proper driving rule. I hate this ******* place.
They put in cameras out here in the Seattle area. Not every town has them but it really puts a halt to the 7 car rule when a light changes. I'm divided on what i think of them by the way.

Drivers are basically clueless about everywhere you go. Try driving in Boston, you'll want to shoot yourself every time you drive through that city.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Statistically, those cameras INCREASE accidents due to people trying like hell to stop in time. Leads to an increase of rear-endings.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19937...t-work_p2.html
Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Statistically, those cameras INCREASE accidents due to people trying like hell to stop in time. Leads to an increase of rear-endings.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19937...t-work_p2.html
There is not enough time for the effects to fully take place. I would like to see the results of two separate issues. Violent accidents are more important to remove than rear ended accidents.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
They put in cameras out here in the Seattle area. Not every town has them but it really puts a halt to the 7 car rule when a light changes. I'm divided on what i think of them by the way.

Drivers are basically clueless about everywhere you go. Try driving in Boston, you'll want to shoot yourself every time you drive through that city.
We have cameras too. But they are just for show. I don't even think they are turned on, which is so dumb. If they could just give one ticket every ten minutes (and trust me, they could give a lot more) at $50 a ticket, that's $7200 a day per light. With 6 lights in about a three mile range, that's $15 million in a year. Instead, I have seen all of one person given a ticket fro running a light and that was because he was sitting at the red light, got tired of waiting and just went and the cop just happened to be right behind him.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 08-22-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
There is not enough time for the effects to fully take place. I would like to see the results of two separate issues. Violent accidents are more important to remove than rear ended accidents.
Did you skim the part about more people dieing in those accidents?

Quote:
Turns out the LAPD's numbers only counted a reduction in crashes that were caused by people running red lights and getting side-reamed. They completely ignored the fresh epidemic of rear-end collisions caused by people slamming on their breaks to avoid a camera-issued ticket.

Getty
Totes worth it.

Studies of red light cameras in Melbourne, Australia and Virginia came up with similar findings. The Aussies concluded that red light cameras had "no demonstrated value," and the Virginia Transportation Research Council tied a 27 percent rise in accidents to the cameras. But the largest nail in the coffin comes from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. They compared traffic fatalities in cities with and without red light camera (RLC) programs:

"... cities using RLCs had an estimated higher rate of red light running fatalities, specifically 25 percent, than cities that did not use RLCs in the period 'after' cameras were used."
They, like so many other law enforcement techniques, are just money raising devices for towns instead of something that actually protects people from harm.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you skim the part about more people dieing in those accidents?
If you keep doing this, we're gonna have a problem.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
If you keep doing this, we're gonna have a problem.
I don't know why I do that... Firefox doesn't mark it as misspelled which isn't helping.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
brent owns like 12 guns, don't let him fool you.
they actually give you a gun and a beer when you move here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my the ones that absolutely kills me is when I'm on say a residential street where you only have one lane both ways and someone is trying to make a left turn from the right part of the lane while I'm trying to make a right turn and both cars can fit in said lane no problem if their stupid ass only tried to make the left turn from the left half of the lane.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's this one spot near where I live where you merge with two lanes (not a highway) and has a Yield sign that doesn't need to be there.

Before the merger spot, the road you are merging onto only has one lane. Your lane forms the other when it turns into two lanes after that spot. Yet the lane you're in still has a Yield sign and it confuses the **** out of people. I'll admit to even being confused there my first time through.
I have that same thing and it confuses people every time.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
One of my the ones that absolutely kills me is when I'm on say a residential street where you only have one lane both ways and someone is trying to make a left turn from the right part of the lane while I'm trying to make a right turn and both cars can fit in said lane no problem if their stupid ass only tried to make the left turn from the left half of the lane.
Yeah, that's part of what I was bitching about in that one post. People here sometimes will be driving in a reasonable part of the lane and then turn into the right hand part of the lane and stop and wait for traffic. Those people get a big dose of my horn and a fair share of vulgarities.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. People who boast about the wealth of knowledge they have acquired from.......tumblr.

2. Co-workers who assume that because I am better at a particular task than they are, that it must be part of my job-description to help them, and that they have the right to waste my time by discussing the issue in depth with me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
1. People who boast about the wealth of knowledge they have acquired from.......tumblr.

2. Co-workers who assume that because I am better at a particular task than they are, that it must be part of my job-description to help them, and that they have the right to waste my time by discussing the issue in depth with me.
It's an old man talking he must know everything!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Right on the money on this one! I helped a woman with Excel once, so everytime she has to make an Excel spreadsheet, she comes to me. I'm also the youngest person in my work area by at least 10 years, so whenever anybody needs help with anything related to a computer, they call me, even if I've never even used the computer program they are having issues with.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: