Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I wish people would get over facial hair. It's really not that interesting when someone grows a mustache, beard or whatever.

"OMG look at Adam Morrison! Fear the stache!"

Brawr! It's just hair on his face!

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
This is becoming a complicated debate. I have a better idea. How about the government leave gambling to private companies and then tax those companies the same way other businesses are taxed. We don't need government directly involved in the gambling business.
Then they will just raise you taxes considering the revenue loss they are sure to incur.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:16 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bullsh*t goals in FIFA grind my gears. I think the last 4 goals I have conceded have either been on a deflection off a defender that bounced right to the other guy in front of the goal for a tap in, or off of a deflection into the goal (OG).
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of the idiot posters on these forums. Has time goes on their are less and less threads I will post comments in. Or even read for that matter.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Also, I wish people would get over facial hair. It's really not that interesting when someone grows a mustache, beard or whatever.

"OMG look at Adam Morrison! Fear the stache!"

Brawr! It's just hair on his face!
I've come to realize the people that value the clothes people wear don't find the value of facial hair and vice/versa. I'm not saying you're a clothes or fashion type of person. I've just come to realize that everyone in this world finds value in superficial traits in other people, whether it be the cloths/shoes, hair, muscles, facial hair, whatever. Everyone has their superficial vices, which aren't even vices, they just vary from person to person. I tend not to judge people based off of what they value, but how and why. Just so happens my type of personality values the beard (as well as others) in the superficial type of characteristics. Simply but, the issue is not always with what they value, its simply that it isn't the same as what you value. I'm guilty of this as well, everyone is, but its also my belief that we should be more accepting of these trivial differences among our own people, and I am working to do so.

Also, rainbows and butterflies and dandelions and unicorns!

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN (and all reporting in general nowadays that sensationalizes the littlest things)

Quote:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Chicago Cubs manager Dale Sveum was accidentally hit in the ear with shrapnel while hunting this offseason with Hall of Famer Robin Yount.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ticketmaster.

it seems like they're getting worse and worse. before you could go to a ticketbastard outlet and not have to deal with all the online fees, but not anymore, they charged me 26 dollars as a "processing fee" on 2 tickets, and now you get your tickets printed on receipt paper, so weak.

oh, and most outlets are in walmarts, so you have their dumbasses.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could care less and less about individual awards in team sports. In fact, I'm growing to hate them. What's worse is all the useless debates they incite. There's like a 239 page thread on who should win OROTY this year, with posters writing novels to state their case. Who freaking cares. Many dudes who win that award don't have great careers in the long run.

The Heisman is a joke too...Not to mention the 2,357 other individual college football awards there are.

^What I just did to your argument

Last edited by Halsey : 12-05-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knows that the Lady Byng is the only individual award in sports that really matters.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you only say that because you <3 datsyuk.
Who doesn't ?! Datsyuk is awesomeness so is St-Louis.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants, knicks, avalanche

must be tough

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Microwaves piss me off. I made some chili for dinner last night and I'm having leftovers for lunch. I heat it up for two minutes, stir it around, then microwave it for 2 more minutes. ****'s ice cold in the middle still. How long have microwaves been around? Shouldn't this weakness have been corrected by now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That may just be a ****** microwave. If i put chili in my microwave for two minutes, it comes out like lava.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I put anything in my microwave for two minutes it comes out at a perfect temperature. It's amazing. No matter what it is, it's always perfect after two minutes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading through the "who is the OROTY" thread grinds my gears.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I skim over the long posts because they're just so ridiculous. Except for Cudders.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I skim over the long posts because they're just so ridiculous. Except for Cudders.
If anyone is responded to by Cudders the smart move is to stop posting. I was going to reply to a few posts but after reading Cudders' responses to those same posts there was no real point. Some people are just too dense to realize how dense they are, no matter how clearly it's pointed out to them.

edit: I just re-read what I wrote and it might seem like I'm being critical of Cudders. I'm not. I'm saying, don't argue with Cudders because he will make you look stupid.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 12-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If anyone is responded to by Cudders the smart move is to stop posting. I was going to reply to a few posts but after reading Cudders' responses to those same posts there was no real point. Some people are just too dense to realize how dense they are, no matter how clearly it's pointed out to them.

edit: I just re-read what I wrote and it might seem like I'm being critical of Cudders. I'm not. I'm saying, don't argue with Cudders because he will make you look stupid.
I disagreed with Cudders a few months back on the what defensive player would you build your team around thread and I still feel dirty about it

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That basically goes for any thread in the pro section tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Cudders is the Great White Buffalo of the NFL forum. I'm just worried the idiocy of that place is going to make him leave for good.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to get this out. The ******* ipad commercial with the piano drives me insane. I'm at the point where I have to switch the channel for a second and it's almost as if Apple knows how I feel because it airs SO ******* MUCH.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

page traps grind my gears.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, craigslist. Mostly, the people that post on craigslist. I'm looking for a cellphone and there is ads for like 2934234908 galaxy s3 phones, and they're all ridiculously priced. I guess they don't understand that they're all competing for customers and they've all priced themselves out of market value. Also, pretty much everyone else overprices everything they try to sell. blah
Old 12-06-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I've gotten rid of a bunch of electronics i no longer used on craigslist, so yeah. I wouldn't trust the craigslist hookers on my side of town.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Also, craigslist. Mostly, the people that post on craigslist. I'm looking for a cellphone and there is ads for like 2934234908 galaxy s3 phones, and they're all ridiculously priced. I guess they don't understand that they're all competing for customers and they've all priced themselves out of market value. Also, pretty much everyone else overprices everything they try to sell. blah
I have a friend who is trying to sell her iPhone 4 on craigslist for "no less than" $100 or something. I told her "You do know that they're literally giving those things away on the Apple website?" She said something like "Well, yeah, but I did this and I did that and blah, blah, blah my phone is somehow special."

It grinds my gears when people think that their **** is worth above market value, because it's somehow special.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote